Test cyp, tren ace, eq cycle

Mpots7

Awards
So I'm planning to run a cycle with test cyp at 250mg e3d, tren ace 50mg eod, and 300mg of eq. I have Proviron which I'll run at 25 mgs a day, and anastrozle, and nolva. For pct and if estrogen gets outta control during the cycle. Also have caber on hand if progest gets wacky. I've ran 5 cycles so this isn't my first rodeo and I'm on trt for life unless I want to get off. These doses suffient for me at 180lbs at 10% bf and a height of 5'9. Cycle will probably go twenty weeks with eq and my test would drop down to 250 weekly. Any opinions?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why such a low dose of Tren ace with a rather high dose of test?

Mpots7

Awards
Why such a low dose of Tren ace with a rather high dose of test?
I was just wondering that my self i just did a little research and seen tren and test fight for the same receptor, im on trt for libido issues snd low t so i thought upping my dose would somewhat change that. But im thinking keeping test low and bringing the tren up would be a better option. So then 250mg of test a week, and 400mg of tren?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was just wondering that my self i just did a little research and seen tren and test fight for the same receptor, im on trt for libido issues snd low t so i thought upping my dose would somewhat change that. But im thinking keeping test low and bringing the tren up would be a better option. So then 250mg of test a week, and 400mg of tren?
I'd personally keep test at TRT dose or slightly higher, and then play around with your tren dose. Start at 30mg daily (or 60 EOD if you don't want to pin every day) and increase as much as you feel comfortable. My favorite was 50mg tren every day (350 a week) and test at 200/week

Mpots7

Awards
I'd personally keep test at TRT dose or slightly higher, and then play around with your tren dose. Start at 30mg daily (or 60 EOD if you don't want to pin every day) and increase as much as you feel comfortable. My favorite was 50mg tren every day (350 a week) and test at 200/week
You say favorite like you don't use them together anymore, well let's say I bum the tren up to 500 a week and match the test? Is tren better everyday or every other anyhow, I've seen so much mixed reviews. I guess it's just an experiment for me to figure out haha. But what about the eq I've read anything under 400 is a waste. But with that said there's tren and test in the picture so it's not like it's what I'm relying on for gains. More or less to pump more blood and get rid of the tren lethargy for cardio sessions.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You say favorite like you don't use them together anymore, well let's say I bum the tren up to 500 a week and match the test? Is tren better everyday or every other anyhow, I've seen so much mixed reviews. I guess it's just an experiment for me to figure out haha. But what about the eq I've read anything under 400 is a waste. But with that said there's tren and test in the picture so it's not like it's what I'm relying on for gains. More or less to pump more blood and get rid of the tren lethargy for cardio sessions.
It was my favorite out of all the doses I tried the last time I used it, I plan on using it again in my next cycle.
I would keep your test dosage lower than your tren honestly. And I think every day dosing is better because it keeps your blood levels more stable, but you're right, it's up to you and what you find works best for you.
As far as EQ, I've heard you should keep it high, like 600 at a minimum but closer to 1000 is better.

Mpots7

Awards
It was my favorite out of all the doses I tried the last time I used it, I plan on using it again in my next cycle.
I would keep your test dosage lower than your tren honestly. And I think every day dosing is better because it keeps your blood levels more stable, but you're right, it's up to you and what you find works best for you.
As far as EQ, I've heard you should keep it high, like 600 at a minimum but closer to 1000 is better.
I'm not into moderation over a period of time, compared to blasting and losing half, that's why I like compounds like mast, tren, eq, primo.Rome wasn't built in a day. And neither is muscle. But I guess everyone's body is different I was just looking for input as for what I'll
Actually do haha I'll have to experiment.

Mpots7

Awards
What's your take on different esters of tren or tri tren? Ace is the best? Or what.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm not into moderation over a period of time, compared to blasting and losing half, that's why I like compounds like mast, tren, eq, primo.Rome wasn't built in a day. And neither is muscle. But I guess everyone's body is different I was just looking for input as for what I'll
Actually do haha I'll have to experiment.
I agree with you, but Tren ace isn't something you usually run for a long time. EQ you still run for 16-20 weeks.
What's your take on different esters of tren or tri tren? Ace is the best? Or what.
I have yet to try anything other than tren ace, but I've gotten good results from it so I don't see a reason to try tren E. Different people prefer different esters but I like that tren ace will leave your body within a few days if you get bad side effects or have any other reason to stop your cycle abruptly. If you get bad side effects while on tren enanthate, you're stuck dealing with them for a whole week or longer.