cernos 1% gel Test Levels

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I had a friend start using injections so I have about 250 sachets I was going to use at 2 sachets a day for 12 weeks. The last time I checked my Testosterone levels (Blood Spot) was 313 which was in the low range.Scale used was 400-1200 Age dependent. Saliva was 153 high on a range of 44-148.

I have been using two applications in the morning after a shower. I mixed each one with 1ml of salvo. 1 hour later I applied sunscreen over the area for further absorption benefits. 2sachets of (50mg each) for 14 days and I got my blood work back from ZRT today and it is VERY high.

Testosterone Blood Spot: 13,669 High
Testosterone Saliva : 1,901 High

Is this even possible? Was the test not accurate? Any thoughts?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think those tests are very accurate. The best would be to get a blood test from a lab.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Yeah not sure. I have used them before for several cycles and seemed OK. I will keep dosing how I am this week and set up a Labcorp appointment sometime next week to compare. I do feel great all around just dont see how it would hit those numbers.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah not sure. I have used them before for several cycles and seemed OK. I will keep dosing how I am this week and set up a Labcorp appointment sometime next week to compare. I do feel great all around just dont see how it would hit those numbers.
Yeah, that's super high lol.