lgd osta and mk 677 stack

Vict

Awards
currently taking mk 677, going to add ostarine 12.5mg a day for 4-6 weeks, can i stack it with lgd 4033 8mg a day for 4-6 weeks too?
and for pct EPG TestoShred, will it be enough?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's not a pct. Its a natty test booster. Check some online pharmacies, you can find clomid for about $30

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
What online pharmacy are you going thru for Clomid and nova?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
currently taking mk 677, going to add ostarine 12.5mg a day for 4-6 weeks, can i stack it with lgd 4033 8mg a day for 4-6 weeks too?
and for pct EPG TestoShred, will it be enough?
No do not stack Osta and LGD... If you NEED to use both use osta as a kicker then run into LGD and do 4 weeks Osta 6 weeks LGD if.. and ONLY IF you have past experience with PH/DS/AAs otherwise it could be too harsh of a beginner cycle.. ALso, have you lined up any on cycle support? LGD ****s lipids up like every other AA.. You need cycle support otherwise good bye blood pressure and HDL, also cover your liver. You need about 1-2grams nac and milk thistle daily. I usually tudca no matter what cycle but some people dont because it's expensive, but it's your body dont cheat your health. Also, until you learn about a proper PCT dont touch anything. EPG Testoshred is nowhere near enough for a PCT idk what would make you think a natty test booster would be enough for PCT> You need a SERM especially for LGD LGD shuts down HARD. Get clomid run 50/50/25/25 maybe a little more depending on how you feel and throw in a better test booster their formula is very subpar.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Google top rated online pharmacies and find ones that sell pct stuff and check for reviews. There's more then 1