What should I try / start with?

blasteryui

Awards
Hey guys so I'm about 190lbs, not too much body fat. I've decided I want to give steroids ago. I can get anything so my question is what do you guys use or recommend? Are injections safer then pills, I'm guessing so because injections don't run through the liver? Right now I'm looking around and I see TESTOSTERONE Enanthate, DBOL, Nandrobolin 250, the list goes on.. I just don't know which one to start with, maybe the safest one? Or should I try an HGH all though from what I'm reading it sounds like TEST is better for you. I'm 24 by the way. Sorry if my English is bad not my first language.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
If you are ready to make the jump to enhanced than just go with Test Enth or Test Cyp as a first cycle. 200 or 250 mg every 3 or 4 days.
Do that for 12 weeks and follow it up with 4 weeks of PCT.
There's thousands of first cycle threads and advice around the Internet.

Save different compounds and orals for later cycles.

Make sure this is a decision you're comfortable with and you are doing the required research to make good decisions.

Coopster

Coopster

Awards
Exactly what Dave 39 said. 500 mgs of cyp or enth is all you need for great gains being your first cycle. Tues and sat type of split 10 - 12 weeks with a standard pct. Definately do your homework before you take the plunge. You would of read this 1000 times over if you did. You don't even know how your body responds yet so throwing harder compounds in will only complicate things for you. Take it slow brother.

sgtmonkeyz

Awards
you need to do more research OP, good luck!!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established