Any alternatives to test injections ?

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
I was curious if theirs any alternatives to get the same benefits of testosterone without having to deal with the painful injections. RAD140 ?? OSTARINE??

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Trestolone, Methylstenbolone, DMZ, Andros...lots of phs available in oral form.

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
Out of those options, which do you prefer ??

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
There are some SARMS or Andros willl not give you the same effects as testosterone. The only thing that might is andro-gel, but that is only available via a script.
Stacking together SARMS like LGD and S4 will produce some pretty good gains, but with the ph ban that took place, there won't be things as good on the market again.

If you do decide to take SARMS just know that they too will require a full pct, consisting of a SERM + preferable natty test booster.
Clomid at 50/25/25/25 and Alphamax Xt (at label dosage) will get you back up and running (in how long depends on cycle length really).
The reason I mentioned alphamax added in is because it contains ingredients that compliment a pct very well such as; DHAA for estrogen control, Ashwgawanda for cortisol reduction and stress reliefe, F95 for lbm retention, as well as 34divi and LongJack to help raise test and free test alongside the clomid

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
Alright thank you, I like the sound of sarms because of the benefits they provide. Have you tried Sarms or testosterone ?? Was wondering if you had similar benefits

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
4 andro is actually a precursor to testosterone

R

Raptor3

Awards
I'm on pellets. My total test is 1264 estradiol is at 80. Would it be beneficial to use inhibit E to bring that down and would that bring better results?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
this is the supplement section guys -

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Methystenbolone is one of my fav bulkers ever. I find it to be stronger then any of the AAS steroids. Stronger then tren in my experience. Put on 17lbs of dry muscle in 4 weeks and kept 13. No fat or bloating which you'll get from dbol.

Oops just noticed I'm in the wrong section.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methystenbolone is one of my fav bulkers ever. I find it to be stronger then any of the AAS steroids. Stronger then tren in my experience. Put on 17lbs in 4 weeks and kept 13.
Agree that Msten is great for gains, but that doesn't mean those are the benefits he was speaking of. Because there are many benefits of Test that any PH is lacking. His use of the word "benefits" make it vague.

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
Exactly, I need to know any compound that serves a good base similar to test in a oral compound form

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
Yes, where it serves it's purpose to stack with other AAS

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
In oral form not as good as in a transdermal form but Trestolone is the best way to go.
4-dhea the second as it will convert to actual testosterone. But 4dhea is not to be run solo as the amount of conversion is not infinite.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In oral form not as good as in a transdermal form but Trestolone is the best way to go.
4-dhea the second as it will convert to actual testosterone. But 4dhea is not to be run solo as the amount of conversion is not infinite.
This ^^^.

Or high dosed EpiAndro as another possibility. But still not as good as Trest.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Be warned though, trestolone is not for the faint of heart . You will want to have all precautions ready. (Ais and serms) pharma grade is the way to go with trest.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Testosterone injections aren't painful.

Nothing is the same as good old fashioned testosterone.
Test is best.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear test suspension is very painful. Prop and C. Aren't though.
Right, so the answer to the op's question is test e!
All the benifits of test an painless injections.

And it isn't the injection that hurts with test suspension.
It's the after effects of the test.
The injection will be painless itself, unless your using a really dull needle

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I've heard prop is painful test c and e are not and also injections ed or EOD on prop .

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most PIP is from technique. Seen more people have jacked glutes and quads over Cyp and E than anything else. Nothing painful about a smooth Prop injection. TNE was actually a bit painful DURING the injection. A little sting. And a bit of soreness for a couple days after. Also heard the Tren Base I have has a bit of a bite to it, I'll know in a few weeks.

But general soreness PIP is completely tolerable. Bad technique, shaky hands, or possible infection PIP is a whole other story.

Y'all are giving too much credit to the esters themselves.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Normal PIP is similar to DOMS, a dull soreness of no ill effect. Anything more than that and you F-Ed up your injection or your gear is harsh due to shiity brew and filter.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most PIP is from technique. Seen more people have jacked glutes and quads over Cyp and E than anything else. Nothing painful about a smooth Prop injection. TNE was actually a bit painful DURING the injection. A little sting. And a bit of soreness for a couple days after. Also heard the Tren Base I have has a bit of a bite to it, I'll know in a few weeks.

But general soreness PIP is completely tolerable. Bad technique, shaky hands, or possible infection PIP is a whole other story.

Y'all are giving too much credit to the esters themselves.
Exactly. I had the worst PIP on glute injections. I couldn't keep my legs steady during the pin, I liked quads and delts so much better.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyway, op just needs to man up

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pinning feels good, I look forward to it tbh

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was curious if theirs any alternatives to get the same benefits of testosterone without having to deal with the painful injections. RAD140 ?? OSTARINE??
Injection is not painfully. You get a lil prick breaking the skin and as long as you do it right that's about it other then possible pain after but nothing worse then how a bruise feels.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Normal PIP is similar to DOMS, a dull soreness of no ill effect. Anything more than that and you F-Ed up your injection or your gear is harsh due to shiity brew and filter.
Kinda like how a bruise feels. Ppl get freaked out by the thought of it. We all get shots as kids and were still alive.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Pin to win. It's not painful. If people want to play with their hormones they should sack up and do it "right".

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I think its too hard to get something to pin that is really legit without doubt.
You can get awqy with swallowing some bad ****. If you pin it its not that easy.

L

linuxjon

Awards
I think its too hard to get something to pin that is really legit without doubt.
You can get awqy with swallowing some bad ****. If you pin it its not that easy.
Wat? You really think a UGL would stay in business if they were shipping out toxic stuff? Do your research and be smart before you buy.

Also, how about the fact you're essentially poisoning your liver and crashing your test levels with the good orals, even if they are legit?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Its not hard to find legit sources as stated above just have to be smart

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People say good UGLs are easy to find but there are like 100 UGL's to choose from and eroids is supposedly a scam and no one wants to talk about their sources so unless you have people to source talk with I imagine it becomes quite difficult. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone who works out and goes to the gym regularly knows or is around more then 1 person on the juice, I don't care if your at planet fitness, there's ppl there on it. Find one of your friends that's been on it or make a new friend and you got your source. Obviously if there using for awhile they know what's good.

All I hear is a bunch of ppl making excuses because there scared of a ill tiny pin. Finding a steroid dealer ain't much harder then finding a regular drug dealer.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
Not trying to be a dick but painful test injections? Really? :D
I pin to delts and glutes and there is no pain neither pip.
Ofcourse if you dangle the neelde in your muscle, then its going to cause pain

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube_share;J01uyjh79Aw]http://youtu.be/J01uyjh79Aw[/video]