Halfway into cycle. Tiny red dots on arms? Please help!

cu3rv0

Awards
Hello,

For the last 4 weeks everything's been going great with Test E injections, no issues at all.
I started HCG/Arimidex last Monday, I took 250IU HCG and 0.25 Arimidex.

Today I noticed some tiny red spots in my arms, they look like injection spots. They don't itch or anything, they're super small and I only noticed because I'm a pretty good observer when it comes to my own body. They're only in my arms so far, mostly forearms.
I also woke up with a sore throat that lasted 1 day and now it turned into a cold? And a little of shoulder pain. Not sure if this is related.

Of course looking this up on google freaked me out, saying it's a symptom of Leukemia (low platelet count). But I'm almost sure it was either the HCG or the Arimidex that caused it. Just wondering if anyone here had this issue?

According to google HCG can cause it (body reaction) and Arimidex can cause it from hormonal imbalance (dropping estrogen too quickly).
Any help will be appreciated! I'm barely starting week 5 and I really don't want to drop this cycle.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
You may not like it but I would go see my doctor. They are much more open minded than you think. And some with a lot of knowledge regarding the anabolics.

cu3rv0

Awards
You may not like it but I would go see my doctor. They are much more open minded than you think. And some with a lot of knowledge regarding the anabolics.
I don't think a doctor would know right away, I think it's best to get my bloods done mid cycle.

My cold has turned into a sinus infection (it happens to me at least twice a year) and the blood spots are disappearing.

After doing some more research the blood spots could be from too much estrogen not letting blood clot. After 2 pills of arimidex they're starting to go away.

I might still go see a doctor though, I feel pretty sick and dehydrated. My lips keep cracking.