Super DMZ cycle

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Will milk thistle be enough on cycle support for my liver while taking Super dmz 2.0 ? If not..what all will I need to be on the safe side. Thanks!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
+1 on the Tudca. CEL TUDCA is good.

For more protection while on cycle, may I suggest CEL CYCLE ASSIST. This has been a forum favorite for years and has been recommended by many. It contains NAC, milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, and celery seed extract just to name a few of the beneficial handful of ingredients.

Another great product for on cycle support is SNS LIVER ASSIST XT. It is a versatile product as it can be used on cycle, during PCT, and for overall general health.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Milk Thistle for Super DMZ is like peeing on a forest fire. I'd suggest TUDCA and a cycle support like Cycle Assist.

I've seen you post a lot regarding PH and it's good you're gathering information. Since we've gotten your on cycle support taken care of, PCT is vitally important. Definitely gonna want a SERM - Nolva/Clomid - on hand before starting. SMDZ can be rough so if you have any complications you want to be able to stop and jump into PCT right away. A test booster (LJ, Ultimate T, Testruction, etc) and Reduce XT are solid additions to a PCT.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it won't be enough and NAC>milk thistle.

At least 500mg of TUDCA (I personally would run a gram) and cel cycle assist like others have said. I mainly like cycle assist for the dose of NAC and the other ingredients for BP etc. and it doesn't sound like you have a comprehensive formula based on your post.

For TUDCA quality and price per serving go with CEL or OL.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tudca-by-competitive-edge-labs

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Thanks guys.......I have been doing a lit of research on what to take as far as ph's go but the on cycle support and pct stuff always flew over my head...I know that sounds stupid but I now know on cycle and pct are keys to having a successful cycle..I dint want to lose my gains as soon as I stop running the dmz...I got some stuff ordered now and I am planning this cycle out very thorough..I am gonna keep notes and write everything down...I know that sounds corny just for a lil ol sdmz cycle but I want things to run smooth....I used to drink a lot ( haven't in 4 years) but I am concerned about my organs in THIS run. I have read stuff from people saying that people go overboard on the cycle support for orals-nobody on this site- and I have read stuff that honestly scares me...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys.......I have been doing a lit of research on what to take as far as ph's go but the on cycle support and pct stuff always flew over my head...I know that sounds stupid but I now know on cycle and pct are keys to having a successful cycle..I dint want to lose my gains as soon as u stop running the dmz...I got some stuff ordered now and I am planning this cycle out very thorough..I am gonna keep notes ans write everything down...I know that sounds corny just for a lil ol sdmz cycle but u want things to run smooth....I used to drunk a lot ( haven't in 4 years) but I am concerned about my organs in THIS run. I have read stuff from people saying that people go overboard on the cycle support for morals-nobody on this site- and I have read stuff that honestly scares me...
You writing it all down is just being smart. The last thing u wanna do is not plan out the cycle the right way, where you would do more harm to your body than good. Failing to plan is planning to fail!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for nac and tudca. 1000 to 1500mg of nac and 500 to 1000mg of tudca. Water intake is critical as well, a gallon of water every day is optimal.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't drink on TUDCA, btw. That can actually do more damage than good. Nothing wrong with taking care of your body at all man. That's the best way togo

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I agree with all these good lads.
Tudca is the way to go.
I personally run Tudca, NAC and milk thistle for liver health. You only have one liver so protect it. Milk thistle is cheap so just grab some even if it's not great on its own. Also remember to drink LOTS of water!!! Lots of people forget that important aspect.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I mentioned on an older post that I am recovering drug addict...I have years of drug and alcohol abuse behind me...I wasn't a good boy during my 20's abusing pain pills and vodka.. I'm 31 now and all those years I was dirty scare me now.. I'm gonna take everything I can take on cycle support wise ...that's IF I even do run the sdmz......

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
here's a picture of 1of2 big cousins. i do not have any of him actually posing but i will get some pretty soon. you get the idea ;)
I would precondition your liver for a few months with NAC and even Tudca & milk thristle. I would then go get a blood test done to see what your liver values are like and the overall health . Then I would go from there.

-sorry bro I meant to quote hawkwarrior not you-

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I mentioned on an older post that I am recovering drug addict...I have years of drug and alcohol abuse behind me...I wasn't a good boy during my 20's abusing pain pills and vodka.. I'm 31 now and all those years I was dirty scare me now.. I'm gonna take everything I can take on cycle support wise ...that's IF I even do run the sdmz......
glad you're trying to learn before starting. My first ever cycle was the hardest thing i've ever had to recover from because i didn't do it right at all. I learned did **** TONS of research that shouldve been done before listening to idiots on my collegiate wrestling team. Now i have a few successful cycles however will be taking a break from AA's as i dont want to be TRT bound so doing a 3month clomid run and going natty for a bit.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good suggestions for you so far, OP. You could also add some Sam-E as well for added protection.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
All good suggestions for you so far, OP. You could also add some Sam-E as well for added protection.
Love Sam-E It also has amazing neuroprotective properties acts both on the liver and neurological synapses it's amazing at about 800-1200mg a day

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
I think a better cycle support product is Ar1macare Pro by Olympus Labs. LGI has a very similar one as well. Both have Tudca/NAC/ etc....

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I find milk thistle pretty useless
it's the most Subpar of NAC/TUDCA NAC's amazing for its precursory to Glutathione. Glutathione would be amazing on cycle support but the acetylated version is expensive which is why i assume it's not commonly used.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
What about the lecheek cycle support? Pretty useless as well??

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
What about the lecheek cycle support? Pretty useless as well??
Yes, Life support by AI nutrition, and arimacare pro are easily your BEST options I never cycle without arimacare, I just wish it didn't have androsta

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I just got the super dmz and now just waiting on the cycle support...I really hope this is a legit bottle of bsl sdmz because I've read about a lot of fakes being sold...it looks legit and the bottle is the same size as the brutal 4ce bottle(underdosed and overpriced 4 andro) it has a lot number on it and an expiration date of April 2018..I thought they stopped making this stuff two years ago and it has an expiration date of two years from now? Yes I am being aggravating to you guys but I just over think things too much...I just have to run this cycle and wait and see if the gains come...probably sides before gains..I heard the back pumps can be bad so I gotta get some taurine...I might get another liver aid product from Wal-Mart to take alongside my on cycle support.......

Best

Best

Awards
I just got the super dmz and now just waiting on the cycle support...I really hope this is a legit bottle of bsl sdmz because I've read about a lot of fakes being sold...it looks legit and the bottle is the same size as the brutal 4ce bottle(underdosed and overpriced 4 andro) it has a lot number on it and an expiration date of April 2018..I thought they stopped making this stuff two years ago and it has an expiration date of two years from now? Yes I am being aggravating to you guys but I just over think things too much...I just have to run this cycle and wait and see if the gains come...probably sides before gains..I heard the back pumps can be bad so I gotta get some taurine...I might get another liver aid product from Wal-Mart to take alongside my on cycle support.......
I got a bottle from Ebay not going to say anymore then that, i'm on day 5 right now started monday. I think I am starting to feel it did shoulders today and never got tired or lost strength and my lifts for OHP DB press and front raises were a lot easier today. I'm sure you give me a couple more days and i can tell you for sure.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I got a bottle from Ebay not going to say anymore then that, i'm on day 5 right now started monday. I think I am starting to feel it did shoulders today and never got tired or lost strength and my lifts for OHP DB press and front raises were a lot easier today. I'm sure you give me a couple more days and i can tell you for sure.
Keep me updated on how your cycle goes bro. What else are you taking with it? Oncycle support? My cycle support is supposed to come in Monday but I'm thinking about going to Wal-Mart and getting s liver aid product and start now and jump on the other cycle support product when it comes in..NAH that sounds like a bad idea?? Right? hmm

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I've heard very bad things about eBay prohormones. A lot of them being complete bunk. I personally would never use eBay for supplementation.

Best

Best

Awards
Keep me updated on how your cycle goes bro. What else are you taking with it? Oncycle support? My cycle support is supposed to come in Monday but I'm thinking about going to Wal-Mart and getting s liver aid product and start now and jump on the other cycle support product when it comes in..NAH that sounds like a bad idea?? Right? hmm

I can post links but i have a log

Androvar - 400/400/400/400/400
Super DMZ - 2/2/2/2
Blockade
Tudca

PCT
Clomid 40/40/20/20
Post Cycle 3x
DAA Max

Also have some E blocker in case

Best

Best

Awards
I've heard very bad things about eBay prohormones. A lot of them being complete bunk. I personally would never use eBay for supplementation.
Yeah I know I have to agree with you man but i took a shot at it and will see how it goes.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn't this like your first cycle op???Why start with such a harsh cycle

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I've ran 4 andro but I've corresponded with some guys who ran sdmz for their first real PH cycle...I heard it's not too bad if you can handle the sides...some guys reported no sides just gains...is it really that harsh of a ph?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I've ran 4 andro but I've corresponded with some guys who ran sdmz for their first real PH cycle...I heard it's not too bad if you can handle the sides...some guys reported no sides just gains...is it really that harsh of a ph?
This is a different ball park.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You've ran a FULL 4 AD cycle? Did you PCT in all honesty?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I only had a bottle so i only took it for almost 3 weeks ( underdosed and overpriced). and then pct V product...not really a proper pct...then again it's a mild cycle to begin with

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just keep it simple and run epistane or a similar methylated compound if you want to go the designer steroid route...Dmz+msten is way more than necessary, you only have one liver m8

Hawkwarrior

Awards
How does dmz and msten compare to anadrol and dianabol in toxicity?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know the answer but everybody exaggerates liver toxins. Back in the old days guys ran d-bols for months on end and were fine without supports. Yes there toxic but the liver is very good at repairing itself. If your not abusing alcohol and drinking plenty off water 99% of the time your fine. Add in all these cutting edge supports they make now a days I can't see anything happening. There's always a case for arguments and occurrence of freak things happening but usually your good. If I had to take a guess on the four u listed I'd say there probably all similar with a-bombs being a little more harsh

Hawkwarrior

Awards
orals were pretty big back in the 60s right? I wonder what those guys ran as cycle support

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Some guys have said that they feel pretty lethargic in the last week or so...some guys reported no sides..as far as feeling like crap goes- about twice a week for 12 years I would go through withdrawal from oxys and fentanyl...talk about feeling like complete crap!!!!! Its like the worst flu mixed with lethargic feeling... At least on a cycle you might feel bad but you also might 've stronger and gain some muscle mass!! Ok I just realized that I justified the sides of orals for strength and a lil bit of muscle. ... What is wrong with me... I promise guys I'm not really an ******* in real life...I just come across as one on here...it's hard for me to transfer how I feel to these posts...I'm not actually a bad guy....although I do listen to metal music...preferably 80s metal..everything from motley to metallica to 90s pantera...lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think weighing the pros and cons of a cycle is smart. If you can't justify the cons with the pros then why would you take them?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I got the lecheek cycle support that has milk thistle. NAC saw palmetto and other products...I bought a bottle of milk thistle and started taking it last night...will this be enough for my sdmz cycle??? They sell the lecheek cycle support with sdmz as a stack on some supp sites.......

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You keep asking for our cycle support suggestions and you bought the one we told you was no good man, can't ask for help then not take it! I hope your last cycle was a while ago... You're supposed to take time on and PCT= time off so your 3 week cycle you should have a month and a half at the least before starting your next cycle or else you can damage your HPTA

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea I'm pretty sure he was just recently wrapping up that cycle of 4 andro lmao

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yea I'm pretty sure he was just recently wrapping up that cycle of 4 andro lmao

I remember him posting about 4ad... Literally like 2 weeks ago. It's saddening I'm glad you're asking but asking and then listening are 2 very different things. You need a break, I'm worried you're going to substitute your past addiction for an AA addiction and please don't take this rude. I'm trying to help, PLEASE take a break rethink if you want to be TRT bound man... It gets glorified but wouldn't you rather cycle right and do everything you can to stay healthy? Especially after such an accomplishment as beating an addiction? Isn't the point in beating addiction wanting a better life? Please cycle right or you could be DEPENDENT on TRT. If that's something you want then YAKNOW what more power too just hoping you realize. I'm stopping AA use entirely after a total of 7-8 cycles at max. Simply because I don't want the ups and downs cycles provide. You can't focus on just the present man. Do as you please though.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
What if I was still running 4 andro for combined 8 weeks then last four weeks jumped on single dose if sdmz...everyone here said that running 4 andro alone is useless...and the bsl 4 andro is underdosed... I know I know...the andros don't kick in until week 3 or 4 but it was like I was taking a sugar pill... I read a guys log and after his andro cycle his test levels hadn't budged.I got the on cycle support as a pack with the sdmz...I have tudca on the way and extra bottles of thistle and NAC.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why the **** are you buying another blackstone labs product if you've already had a bad experience with them? Take a few months off and do more research

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
What if I was still running 4 andro for combined 8 weeks then last four weeks jumped on single dose if sdmz...everyone here said that running 4 andro alone is useless...and the bsl 4 andro is underdosed... I know I know...the andros don't kick in until week 3 or 4 but it was like I was taking a sugar pill... I read a guys log and after his andro cycle his test levels hadn't budged.I got the on cycle support as a pack with the sdmz...I have tudca on the way and extra bottles of thistle and NAC.
Black stone labs sells undersized garbage at crazy prices they're worthless.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Why the **** are you buying another blackstone labs product if you've already had a bad experience with them? Take a few months off and do more research
Isn't the sdmz kinda overdosed a little with the msten?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just because one product isn't good doesn't mean they all are.