Trest and Halo Cycle-Aromasin?

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
I have oral trestolone liquid and caps. I will be running it with Halo. I've ran my fair share of orals. I am in my 40's. Enough said.

Plan to run Halo at 75-100 and Trest at 30-40 for 5-6 weeks depending on how I feel. Those on IM trest run 12.5mg EOD or ED of Aromasin as Trest is a 19NOr as well as Caber for prolactin. Conversion for oral is short. Really short. I am prone to estro sides. Should I bother with the Armoasin and/or Caber?

My on cycle support supplement is Olympus Labs Ar1micare Pro. It has the following to control estro and prolactin issues. Is it enough?

Prolactin Control:
We also included a blend of 600 mg Vitex Agnus Castus, 300 mg Mucuna Pruriens and 150 mg P-5-P, specifically tailored to control prolactin levels.

Estrogen Control/Anti-Aromitization:
Ar1macare Pro features not one, but two anti-aromatase compounds, Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione at 50 mg and Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid at 100 mg to eliminate estrogen and provide cortisol control.

My PCT consists of Clomid and Nolva. 4 weeks at 50/20 ED respectively.

any insight greatly appreciated!

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
I posted in wrong section initially. My mistake.

Looking forward to feedback on this.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO you won't feel much from 30-50 of oral or Transdermal Trest. Estro likely isn't an issue at that low of a dose but should always have Exemestane on hand just incase. If you up your dose, run 12.5mg EOD and you'll be fine.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
IMO you won't feel much from 30-50 of oral or Transdermal Trest. Estro likely isn't an issue at that low of a dose but should always have Exemestane on hand just incase. If you up your dose, run 12.5mg EOD and you'll be fine.
At what dose will it be "felt"? And at that dose will prolactin be an issue?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At what dose will it be "felt"? And at that dose will prolactin be an issue?
I'm currently running 90mg and prolactin isn't an issue. Most people I've seen run it in the closer to 100mg or higher range but you can start lower and work up.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
I'm currently running 90mg and prolactin isn't an issue. Most people I've seen run it in the closer to 100mg or higher range but you can start lower and work up.
Thanks Woody. I'll be running the OL Trest caps in week 2 @ 75mg/day. And the AAS oral Trest at 30ml-45ml per day after the caps are gone. Halo at 75-100 weeks 1-5. Not sure about going 6. Probably not.

I picked up Clomid/Nolva/Exemestane. No Caber but I heard it can be uh, fun in the bedroom.

Thanks again. Should be a fun cycle. After this, no more orals. I honestly think IM is more economical. Its what I have left and want to use it up. G2G!