Beginner Oral Cutting Cycle

vikramrathore

Awards
I am currently on a Recomp using only Ostarine and TRYING to eat clean. So far my strength increase has been significant and all my lifting numbers have gone up. As was expected, I have put on a little bit of weight, not much, but my waist has gone up by 0.5 an inch in 5 months.

I am going to cut in November, and I was thinking of this. I know I might get flared for not putting a test base, but I am open to it-I do not mind using an injectable. My main reason for doing such a mild cycle is that I want to do this just one. I know some of you might say, once a user, always a user, but I just want to do it for personal reasons and get as shredded as possible.

My weight might reach 84 Kg by November, and my height is 5 feet 8 inches, and my waist is 34 inches. When I do my cut, I am going to cut down to 12-15% bodyfat naturally(with a fat burner of course), and then bring in the following cycle.

VAR-30/40/50/50/60/60
Clen-20/30/OFF/OFF/40/40

I am going to use N2guard or Cycle Assist, and also use Taurine to prevent cramps. My reason for chosing VAR are straight forward, least amount of sides, and does not aromatize. I do not want to use Winny, due to Joint issues.

Clen-I have researched about Albutrol, and also an ECA stack, but I want to try Clen, and I am being cautious with the first 2 weeks dosage for the reason that I read that sides can be bad with Clen.

This is what I had planned for PCT

Clomid-100/50/25/12.5
Nolva-30/20/10/10
XTANE-Not sure if I should use this in PCT since VAR has no estro conversion
HcGenerate-I am researching whether to use this during PCT
Ostarine-25/25/12.5/7.5

I would really like some feedback on this cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless you have some primo var, you probably won't notice much on those doses. Do you know if yours is legit? You def. won't get **** out of 30 var.

20-40mg clen is really low as well. Usually people start at 20 and ramp up to 80-120

For PCT, take out Ostarine, IT IS SUPPRESSIVE!! Add in Reduce XT during week 3 for cortisol control. I wouldn't use XTANE but I don't like AI's in my PCT

Run this:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25
HCGenerate (if you chose)
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Use the nolva for your current osta pct, drop osta on your next cycle pct, bump up var dose start at 50 work up to 80. Add epi andro or 4ad to your var cycle . Dont know nothing bout clen

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hcgenerate is extremely over priced if my memory served me right

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the above. Out of what you have listed in your current PCT, only take Clomid and Nolva. I would look into an AI for PCT too.

In addition, you can run a natural anabolic. AlphaMax XT would fit that bill. You would use it in conjunction with your SERM. AlphaMax XT will help boost free testosterone and contains forksolin which has shown to increase lean mass and have fat burning properties as well. AlphaMax XT also contains an AI, so you would be covered there as well. The AI will help control coristol, which can increase during PCT. It is a great addition to any PCT and cheaper than purchasing a natty anabolic and AI separately.

vikramrathore

Awards
Unless you have some primo var, you probably won't notice much on those doses. Do you know if yours is legit? You def. won't get **** out of 30 var.

20-40mg clen is really low as well. Usually people start at 20 and ramp up to 80-120

For PCT, take out Ostarine, IT IS SUPPRESSIVE!! Add in Reduce XT during week 3 for cortisol control. I wouldn't use XTANE but I don't like AI's in my PCT

Run this:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25
HCGenerate (if you chose)
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3
Hey,

Yes mine is Legit by Alpha Pharma, even the authenticity code checked out.

Ok, got it removing the Osta.

vikramrathore

Awards
I agree with the above. Out of what you have listed in your current PCT, only take Clomid and Nolva. I would look into an AI for PCT too.

In addition, you can run a natural anabolic. AlphaMax XT would fit that bill. You would use it in conjunction with your SERM. AlphaMax XT will help boost free testosterone and contains forksolin which has shown to increase lean mass and have fat burning properties as well. AlphaMax XT also contains an AI, so you would be covered there as well. The AI will help control coristol, which can increase during PCT. It is a great addition to any PCT and cheaper than purchasing a natty anabolic and AI separately.
Yeah, so I will go with Clomind, Nolva and Xtane.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Alphamax XT is definitely a quality product. If looking for more to stack with and to gain more lean muscle mass and strength during PCT, CEL EPI-PLEX would be worth your time as well. Two great products from two well respected companies.

Good call on the CEL CYCLE ASSIST for during cycle. Look into Dermacrine as well. I used it during my Osta run with great results.

most of the products listed can be found for great prices at Nutraplanet!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, so I will go with Clomind, Nolva and Xtane.
I cant stress enough that ppl go way overboard with running 2 serms on these. Mild cycles, you have to keep in mind that serms have side effects too. There is no need to take 2 serms unless you feel horribly shutdown. Pick 1 serm and a test booster n call it a day

vikramrathore

Awards
I cant stress enough that ppl go way overboard with running 2 serms on these. Mild cycles, you have to keep in mind that serms have side effects too. There is no need to take 2 serms unless you feel horribly shutdown. Pick 1 serm and a test booster n call it a day
Thanks Smont. I am going to go with Nolva, and XTane and a Test booster