Benefits to estrogen control vs Gains

cu3rv0

Awards
I'm on week 4 of a 12 week Test E cycle, I thought I was feeling some sides type acne, oily skin, bloat around week 3 but they've improved a lot this week.
Now, I believe the test should be fully kicked in by now, I gotta jab Thursday and then it will be beginning of week 5.

My sides aren't bad at all, but I have AI on hand.

Is there any benefit to "controlling" estrogen levels if you don't feel any sides or the sides aren't bad enough to bother you?
Or should I stay AI free -save it for another cycle-, some users report it can hinder gains?

I know by "hinder gains" they mean less water weight, which results in less strength/mass gained, but the water will be lost anyways when the cycle is over.

I guess the question I'm trying to ask is... Should I keep the minimal bloat I have during cycle or should I take the AI and get rid of it?
Just don't want to feel like sore joints or crash my estrogen to the point I'll be making minimal gains. Dose I was planning was 0.25/EOD.

Any help will be appreciated!

EDIT: I checked my blood pressure today and it was high-ish... 121/70 I believe. Think I will stick to AI to reduce blood pressure, I get high blood pressure easily so I think that's a good enough reason to stick taking AI.