BLR Rebirth

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Been looking into and researching BLR's Rebirth and considering adding it to my PCT after my next Cycle.
Can this stuff really be a legal alternative to Clomid? Has anyone run this as part of their PCT?

Any info and experiences would be great.
Thanks in advance.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
It shouldn't replace a SERM... It can be used as an addition to one, however.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Been looking into and researching BLR's Rebirth and considering adding it to my PCT after my next Cycle.
Can this stuff really be a legal alternative to Clomid? Has anyone run this as part of their PCT?

Any info and experiences would be great.
Thanks in advance.
I have ran it as PCT for a six week Osta cycle: First Osta cycle
My pre-PCT bloods were good, so I decided to do OTC. Only thing I would do different is I would extend the PCT from 4 weeks to 8 weeks.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
It shouldn't replace a SERM... It can be used as an addition to one, however.
I can't get Clomid anymore and I'm trying to keep it above board because of my job. I'm hoping to get the whole cycle+PCT from StrongSupplementShop, if possible

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't replace a SERM with an OTC PCT, personally. People do seem to have decent results with Rebirth, though.

Either way, but especially if you're insisting on running an OTC SERM, get something like OL Sup3r PCT and SNS Reduce XT. I always add both to my PCT with a SERM.

An OTC PCT will work better for more mild, less suppressive compounds. For harsher stuff, a SERM is pretty much required.

Someone else said something similar today - why are you okay using a drug to make gains but not okay with using a drug to recover properly? Food for thought.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What is your Cylcle going to be?
HardRock Supplements
SuperMandro (1-AD)
HardRock Supplements
Andro the Giant (4-AD)
Assault Labs
Blockade (Cycle Support)
BlackStone Labs
Eradicate (Estro Blocker)
Black Lion Research
Rebirth (PCT)
Vital Labs
Post Cycle 3X (PCT)
PES
Erase Pro (PCT)
Animal
Flex (Joint Support)
Controlled Labs
Oximega (Fish Oil)
Regular Supps

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
If I could get Clomid as easily as I could get Pro Hormones I would. That's why I don't understand why pro hormones are legal but yet the stuff that helps us avoid the problems associated with them isn't.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HardRock Supplements
SuperMandro (1-AD)
HardRock Supplements
Andro the Giant (4-AD)
Assault Labs
Blockade (Cycle Support)
BlackStone Labs
Eradicate (Estro Blocker)
Black Lion Research
Rebirth (PCT)
Vital Labs
Post Cycle 3X (PCT)
PES
Erase Pro (PCT)
Animal
Flex (Joint Support)
Controlled Labs
Oximega (Fish Oil)
Regular Supps
Since You can't use Clomid due to your job,Your going to need 2 bottles of Rebirth..

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Any other thoughts or advice on my cycle plan?

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I've ran it with & without a true SERM. Without, I would say it worked but it took me about 8 weeks to really level out and feel better under heavy weight again. With Clomid this last time I rebounded much faster and is how I plan to run PCT from here out as long as I can get my hands on Clomid.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing. With the BLR PCT how much of the gains that you made were you able to keep? Any muscle loss? Strength loss?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the following Protocol....

Rebirth 2 caps a day - 8 weeks
Viron 2 caps a day 5 days on / 2 off - 8 weeks
Letrone 1 cap a day - 8 weeks

You will need:
2 bottles Rebirth
2 bottles Viron (you can get away with 1 bottle if you run 1 cap a day of Viron)
1 bottle Letrone

iVE RUN this protocol twice with bloodwork.

Last run my post cycle blood work test levels were 100 points higher then when i started the cycle.

People that say you can't have an a proper OTC PCT havent tried Rebirth or they work for a company
that doesn't make a similar product.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Run the following Protocol....

Rebirth 2 caps a day - 8 weeks
Viron 2 caps a day 5 days on / 2 off - 8 weeks
Letrone 1 cap a day - 8 weeks

You will need:
2 bottles Rebirth
2 bottles Viron (you can get away with 1 bottle if you run 1 cap a day of Viron)
1 bottle Letrone

iVE RUN this protocol twice with bloodwork.

Last run my post cycle blood work test levels were 100 points higher then when i started the cycle.

People that say you can't have an a proper OTC PCT havent tried Rebirth or they work for a company
that doesn't make a similar product.
Why run something more expensive yet less effective than a SERM? lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Depends on accessibility and various circumstances. Why act like a serm is do or die when it's been shown with bloodwork on multiple occasions when it is not?

I absolutely prefer a Pharma grade serm over everything, but if you have limiting circumstances I think I'd rather go with proven otc pct with multiple blood verifications in a cgmp facility over research grade serm. You at least have a legitimate company to approach for their product failing to do what its marketing claimed if something goes awry.

Research who knows what you are getting and if you do get the right thing whose to say it's even the proper mg that they suggest?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heres a few reasons for you...

1. a proven OTC is better then getting a questionable quality research grade SERM.

2. not everyone has access to quality Pharma grade SERMS.

3. not everyone wants to take them, because SERMS are more Toxic then Anabolics.

Most of you guys don't realize that nature can produce substances that can be refined
and made into drugs.. Just look at cocaine & heroin, Two of the strongest street drugs,
both come from plants that have been refined. So just because something is natural,
doesnt mean its can't be refined to make a product that produces a drug like effect.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serm toxicity is VERY debatable, especially compared to anabolics (and that is a very generalized and vague statement about anabolics, gonna need some specifics)

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if you have secondary hypogonadism with your T levels in the low 300 and the docs insist it's "normal"? That's what I'd be using this for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 5
Anabolics 4
Davy25 Anabolics 12