THE ULTIMATE CYCLE

yanke10

Banned
Awards
my cycle is a excel file. i zipped it. check it out

about me: i weigh 175 at 5'10. i gained 25 pounds (mostly muscle) in a year a hardcare "yeah buddy" dedicated lifting. lately i have been getting weaker so i stopped cause i thaught i was overtraining. but to no avail, after i restarted i havent moved. i would like to do a 3 week cycle of sd, followed by a really really good pct. this will be my first cycle

about the cycle: as you can see by the excel file, money is not object. when doing a cycle i believe no one should worry about money. yah gotta do it right. i been reading a lot these past two day and got a lot of help from you guys. thanks

my diet: since my body fat is less that 10 percent im gonna try 400 cals and 400 grams of protein. extreme for my weight, but i wanna see what happens.

my goal-to add 25 pounds. i hope not much fat, but whatever since after the cycle and pct i am going to do a cutting period

preperation: im gonna stop lifting for 4 days before the start of cycle to make sure my body is fully rested.

questions.

-i wont get the rebound or nova until 2 days after starting the cycle. should i wait until i get them to start the cycle or will it not matter that much. for the first two days i wont be taking much of sd.

-do you think i should just bump the nova down to 20/10/10 instead of 30/20/10
more questions will come

should i taper the sd. if so could i drop it to 10mg after the 3 weeks then for a couple days as well as start the pct

please add any input

Attachments

ralyks

Awards
my diet: since my body fat is less that 10 percent im gonna try 400 cals and 400 grams of protein. extreme for my weight, but i wanna see what happens.
400 cals is a little extreme :p
Hope ya meant 4000.