Tren ace. Not feeling much?

carbs

Awards
I'm just short of 3 weeks in on 100mg eod tren ace and 350 test e a week ( been on test for while before starting the tren) and I'm not feeling it that much. I know my source is legit but Ive only felt a mild increase is strength a few days ago and some mild sweating, and some aggression but nothing really else. Would you recommend upping dosage if so to what?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just short of 3 weeks in on 100mg eod tren ace and 350 test e a week ( been on test for while before starting the tren) and I'm not feeling it that much. I know my source is legit but Ive only felt a mild increase is strength a few days ago and some mild sweating, and some aggression but nothing really else. Would you recommend upping dosage if so to what?
Legit sources have bad batches. That means very little in the ugl world. Up the dose, see what happens. Any effect on body composition? Sides aren't always the best indicator if something is working. If you are getting results without sides, don't seek them out.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Legit sources have bad batches. That means very little in the ugl world. Up the dose, see what happens. Any effect on body composition? Sides aren't always the best indicator if something is working. If you are getting results without sides, don't seek them out.
And if you actually have a good source they will welcome your feedback and you may receive replacements

carbs

Awards
Body comp I've notice a bit of tightening up in my core. I just figured I'd feel a bigger kick in strength or vascularity by now. I'm not looking to gauge from sides dang if I didn't have any and made some great gains that'd be fantastic, but I guess I was just expecting a bit more bang? Or is it too early to feel that?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 weeks in with Ace you should be rocking. Wouldn't hit the panic button yet. Stick it out. And as Dave said, just about any reputable source wants to stay reputable, let them know if it ends up actually not being legit.

drogan

drogan

Awards
try pinning ed. it will keep your blood levels much more stable

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Lol the top 20 sources on (letter after d)roids are all s***. My pet sea cucumber only gets its skittles from us pharma comps. Ugl is absolute garbage.

carbs

Awards
I don't think it's the batch my one friend is also using and he's doing great but is at a higher dose. I will try switching to ED pinning and maybe bump by 10-20mg and see if that has an effect

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Takes only a few days to no if your tren is real.. either your bodyfat is to high, or its bunk.

-no night sweats? No post injection cough?

carbs

Awards
Takes only a few days to no if your tren is real.. either your bodyfat is to high, or its bunk.

-no night sweats? No post injection cough?
I can't be more than 11% tops bf and that's probably too high. I'm thinking it may be under dosed because I'm feeling some slight changes but nothing like I've heard about. Im gonna bump dose by 25mg and see what happens

carbs

Awards
Dang that's strange I'd like to hope that I do still lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
+1 on that every day pinning. When I missed a day and doubled the dose the next day, I could definitely tell the difference. Personally prefer everyday dosing and keeping blood levels as stable as possible.

xgladiat0r

Awards
If you're using 100mg of tren a week, how much are u pinning everyday? 20mg?

carbs

Awards
Bit of an update here... Source said he hasn't heard any complaints and gave me an extra two bottles. I bumped the dose to 125mg and I couldn't sleep at all last night and I've been sweating like hell today it's also my rest day from lifting

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar