11-ketotestosterone vs 11-oxo?

Spanner

Awards
I have been doing lots of research on this one.
I am aware that 11-oxo is the pro hormone to 11-keto and that low dose is good for visceral fat loss and cortisol reduction and higher dose offers more anabolic/androgenic effects.
Most of the threads talk about 11-oxo and I cannot find much about 11-keto other than its effects in fish.
What I have gleaned so far is:
No aromatisation
No conversion to DHT
Does not suppress at mod dose
No impact on HDL
No impact on liver
Easy on hair and prostate (due to non conversion to DHT)
Improved mood
Increase strength similar to Anavar

What do you guys think? ( I did use the search engine but no results)

Would TD 11-keto be better than oral 11-oxo?
Any suggestions for TD 11-keto brands and how many bottles would be needed to run for 40 days?
Looking to lose some flab and retain gains I have made so not concerned about bulking at this time of year.
Cheers

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL UK Super-11 should be dropping soon. Supposed to be the highest dose and best value 11-KT. Jebrook NewAgeMayan

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am aware that 11-oxo is the pro hormone to 11-keto and that low dose is good for visceral fat loss and cortisol reduction and higher dose offers more anabolic/androgenic effects.
Most of the threads talk about 11-oxo and I cannot find much about 11-keto other than its effects in fish.
No aromatisation
No conversion to DHT
No impact on HDL
No impact on liver
Improved mood

Any suggestions for TD 11-keto brands and how many bottles would be needed to run for 40 days?
Looking to lose some flab and retain gains I have made so not concerned about bulking at this time of year.
Cheers
OL UK Super-11 should be dropping soon. Supposed to be the highest dose and best value 11-KT. Jebrook NewAgeMayan
^^^This for sure. Our Sup3r-11 will drop in the next week to week and a half and it will set the bar for TD 11-KT products. People are gonna love it:).

Here's a write-up my buddy Hastur just posted with some info you might appreciate:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-uk/280427-introducing-sup3r-11-a.html

And yes, IMO TD 11-KT will be more effective than oral 11-oxo without a doubt. Feel free to hit me up with any other questions you might have.

Spanner

Awards
Brilliant news just in time
Any blood work available?

Hastur

Awards
Not for SUP3R-11 just yet, it hasn't been released. However I'm sure there is some blood work floating around online for other 11-KT products.

Spanner

Awards
Read the other thread thanks again for the information

Hastur

Awards
You're quite welcome! If you have any future questions regarding 11-KT, feel free to PM me!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you be looking for with blood work related to 11-KT?

Level of suppression? On-cycle blood work, or post?

What would either prove without knowing what that person's baseline levels were anyways?

Spanner

Awards
I was thinking that some blood work might have been taken during testing of the product and assuming that might be pre and post.
I am interested in HDL as Patrick Arnold suggested that there should be no impact.
Does that make sense?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking that some blood work might have been taken during testing of the product and assuming that might be pre and post.
I am interested in HDL as Patrick Arnold suggested that there should be no impact.
Does that make sense?
Yes

Hastur

Awards
Does that make sense?
We shall see in the near future, I suspect. Thankfully, there has been a trend towards people getting blood work more frequently these days.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I mainly use 11kt as a 3-4week bridge after a cycle right before pct, I've only used iron legion brand though which is transdermal all I can say is its very mild helps keep your strenght and you will notice more vascularity especially in the forearms. Just bought some off eBay hopefully it's legit if not I'll jump on that OL brand quick

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We shall see in the near future, I suspect. Thankfully, there has been a trend towards people getting blood work more frequently these days.
Agree. And admittedly I get caught thinking that bloodwork only relates to hormone levels for most users. But Spanner made a good point of other valid points of interest.

Hastur

Awards
Agree. And admittedly I get caught thinking that bloodwork only relates to hormone levels for most users. But Spanner made a good point of other valid points of interest.
It's an easy assumption to make, that is the most common reason to get bloodwork done within our realm. I wish more people did the recommended pre-cycle, on cycle, and post-cycle blood work. Still, it's more common now than it once was, so I'm thankful for that.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
No aromatisation True
No conversion to DHT 11KT converts to 11KDHT
Does not suppress at mod dose Supression is dose and person-dependent
No impact on HDL ALL exogenously supplied steroids impact cholesterol vaues to some degree. Some a lot more than others. Dose-dependent.
No impact on liver Negligible impact
Easy on hair and prostate (due to non conversion to DHT) Converts to 11KDHT which is just as potent as DHT and can impact hair/prostate.
Improved mood True
Increase strength similar to Anavar ---

Cheers
^ My bolded answers are in regards to 11-KT. Here is some additional information I posted, on the androgenic affect of 11-KT. You can disregard the stuff on 5aR inhibitors if you wish. I am in the process of writing an in-depth article on 11-KT so I may have more to add in the future. In the end, it's a great compound and is mild when used in moderation.

I didn't read all of the posts in this thread so apologies if some of what I typed has been covered already.

linuxjon

Awards
I ran like.... 1/3 cycle of 11-oxo last year before abandoning it bc if hair loss. Doesn't convert to DHT doesn't automatically mean easy on hair.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ My bolded answers are in regards to 11-KT. Here is some additional information I posted, on the androgenic affect of 11-KT. You can disregard the stuff on 5aR inhibitors if you wish. I am in the process of writing an in-depth article on 11-KT so I may have more to add in the future. In the end, it's a great compound and is mild when used in moderation.

I didn't read all of the posts in this thread so apologies if some of what I typed has been covered already.
Ya I though 11kt could be 5a reduce ie 11kdht, because isn't anavar just 17methyl-11kdht? Would explain why it's so mild and hardly suppressive. As DHT is way less suppressive than test and 11kt is as well. So the DHT version of 11kt ie 11kdht even being methyled ie anavar not being very suppressive would make sense? Or I'm I just sh!t out of my ass?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I though 11kt could be 5a reduce ie 11kdht, because isn't anavar just 17methyl-11kdht? Would explain why it's so mild and hardly suppressive. As DHT is way less suppressive than test and 11kt is as well. So the DHT version of 11kt ie 11kdht even being methyled ie anavar not being very suppressive would make sense? Or I'm I just sh!t out of my ass?
Also if that is the case(anavar being 17-methyl11kdht) it gave me the perfect idea for a PH. IDK if it's possible but epiandro or androsterone version of 11-oxo but methylated. Would be a 1 step to it if I'm correct about anavar and I think it would be legal too.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also if that is the case(anavar being 17-methyl11kdht) it gave me the perfect idea for a PH. IDK if it's possible but epiandro or androsterone version of 11-oxo but methylated. Would be a 1 step to it if I'm correct about anavar and I think it would be legal too.
Nvm anavar has on oxygen on 2th position not on the 11th

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No aromatisation
No conversion to DHT
No impact on HDL
No impact on liver
Improved mood

Cheers
@mikeymike85