During cycle help

Coopster44

Coopster44

Awards
Hey so I am a bit old school when it comes to liver and overall body protection while on as. I always ran milk thistle for the most part. Read a lot about Tudca, nac, and a couple other otc blends. I generally do 8 weekers or so. What is a good combo for liver protection while on. Looking for what really works. Tried and tested. Thanks in advance.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
May I suggest SNS Liver Assist XT. It's a very comprehensive formula and It is really valuable for on cycle, PCT, and overall general health. It will definitely help detoxify the liver. It contains NAC, Turmeric, and milk thistle just to name a few ingredients. Add TUDCA and you are good to go!

As usual, Nutraplanet has the best price on LIVER ASSIST XT for $14.95!

https://nutraplanet.com/page/2/?s=SNS&post_type=product#038;post_type=product

Also great deals on TUDCA from Olympus labs, CEL, and focused nutrition!

https://nutraplanet.com/?s=Tudca&post_type=product

Coopster

Coopster

Awards
Thanks I appreciate the help. Where would a high quality Tudca be obtained.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
I would grab it from Amazon , only few brands of TUDCA I could find all from sports supplement company's . Cheapest is like 30$ but I'm
Running 1-andro , 4-andro and epiandro together , an on cycle support with milk thistle ,NAC and other things work good enough for the andros but better safe then sorry always safer to throw in extra (TUDCA) doesn't hurt

Coopster

Coopster

Awards
Any idea on there cycle plus care next to the Tudca on their page. Nutrplanet. Thanks a million.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Milk thistle has not been proven to protect the liver while ingesting methylated oral steroids, so it's pretty much useless imo...Tudca is the best you can get, nac is also nice...Look at ar1macare pro, it has solid doses of both