Prop Tren cycle

Grindstone 05

Awards
Alright guys so i've got some Prop on hand, have some Tren as well, which I didn't really want but my source is now out of business so I just bought everything he had. (anyone who could point me in the direction of a new source would be much appreciated) Alright so this will be my 2nd cycle. First was a 12 wk test e and deca cycle. Results were great. I would much rather run another long ester cycle b/c i'm experienced w/ that, but oh well. I have 30 c's of Prop and 20 c's of Tren (which I am scared to death to use the Tren) TBH Ihaven't done much research on this particular cycle and wanted to get you guys ideas and opinions
before I even come up with a base method of attack. Any and all tips are much appreciated, Thank you!

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I'm assuming its tren ace? There's a couple ways you could a good cycle with that

Coopster44

Coopster44

Awards
Those are both advanced compounds and not the best choices for your 2nd cycle. But if we're me it would be 50 to 75 mgs eod on the tren and 100 mgs eod on the prop. Make it a shorter cycle like 8 weeks. Some people will say run it longer but there is no need to. I run a tren, mast, and prop blend 300 mgs weekly eod and 500 mgs test cyp twice a week. Make sure you have some ai's on hand and caber for prolactin issues as sides sometimes can be rough. Varies on the Individual. Also note some people will say tren should be Ed instead due to its half life. I have been ok with eod. Have a good pct ready to go. Good luck.

Grindstone 05

Awards
yes it's tren ace... i was thinking 100 mg prop eod and 50 mg tren eod for 10 wks...which would actually be 35 cc altogether of prop if my math is correct, i have like 33 cc. Would it be bad to do my last 2 pins of Tren by itself?

Grindstone 05

Awards
How is prop an advanced compound? I ran test enanthate for my first cycle. Test is test...am I wrong? I know the Tren is, which is why I am a little worried about it. Also I didn't run an AI at all for my first cycle and had absolutely no problems. Only thing I did for pct first cycle was nolvadeex 40 40 20 20...would you suggest something else, or something to add?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes it's tren ace... i was thinking 100 mg prop eod and 50 mg tren eod for 10 wks...which would actually be 35 cc altogether of prop if my math is correct, i have like 33 cc. Would it be bad to do my last 2 pins of Tren by itself?
I would do 75mg tren EOD min IMO.