Ironmag research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coopster44

Coopster44

Awards
Has anyone used this company. How are there products as far as quality goes. I am guessing I am going to get a lot of greats due to being posted all over this site. Thanks in advance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They're pretty reputable. I've used some serms from them before.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been using this stuff for a while now and yes, I am a rep for iron mag, no complaints from me. If you pick anything up use my discount code "wesb15" for for 15% off man.

Coopster44

Coopster44

Awards
Appreciate the help. Get real nervous with Serms and ai's through research companies.

Coopster44

Coopster44

Awards
Thanks for the code. Will use it tonight. Thanks for the generosity.

Coopster44

Coopster44

Awards
I actually do have one question. As far as liver support goes I am pretty old school being in my forties. I have read a lot about Tudca and Nac. Do you offer the Nac. Thanks

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Nac is usually in most on cycle supports , the TUDCA on the other hand I have not seen in supports have to buy separate .

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Iron mag makes ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT RX . Which has NAC in the blend . Or if you want a cheaper route I've been using on cycle support by iron labs on Amazon it's 20$

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Has a mixture of things that help reduce sides on cycle .

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've used IMR SERMs - fast shipping, no complaints. Didn't do bloods for that one though. Clomid and Nolva are soooooooo old, they are out of patent, abundant, and cheap as dirt. You would have to be the lowest of the low company to sell fake Clomid/Nolva. One way you can tell (maybe, as it isn't 100% for everyone) is Hot Flashes on Clomid. You can also backstop by using TWO different companies product (or just find Rx - but even then those can be counterfeited too).

Mister_T_

Awards
I have ran the R andro product at 600mg. its pricey but Its good quality stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.