Colonoscopy

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
Hiya,

A bit of background to my question:
I have a history of diverticulitis, which has led my doctor to book me in for a colonoscopy this Friday morning @ 0730.
I'm currently dosing Epiandro @ 400mg spread out 4 x per day, and LGD @ 10mg once per day.
I have three days of restricted diet plan, starting Wednesday, followed by induced diarrhoea the day before. Yeah, I know awesome,right?

Here's the instructions:
If you are having a morning procedure please follow the directions below the day prior:
drink clear fluids only
at 2 pm dissolve the entire contents of one sachet of PICOPREP in a glass of warm water. Drink the first glass of preparation and you must follow this with plenty of clear fluids (at least 1 L) to prevent dehydration and to flush out your bowel
at 6 pm dissolve the entire contents of your second sachet of PICOPREP in a glass of warm water. Drink the second glass of preparation and you must follow this with plenty of clear fluids (at least 1 L) to prevent dehydration and to flush out your bowel
you must fast from midnight the night before your procedure (nothing to eat or drink) until you have your procedure.

So the obvious question is what should I do with my cycle? I can dose the LGD the morning before as usual, skip it the morning of the procedure, and resume it the morning after. What about the Epiandro though?

cheers

jantios

jantios

Awards
I have Crohn's, so I had 6 colonoscopys. I would take the lgd in the morning. Good luck with the prep! That's some nasty liquid man!

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
Thanks, looking forward to it lol:frustrate

jantios

jantios

Awards
Well I always looked forward to the first meal after the colonoscopys! :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro, you are going for a colonoscopy. Why are you even questioning this. Just skip your doses, nothing bad is going to happen by missing 3 days worth of doses. It isn't worth it to throw any variables into the mix. I don't even bat an eye at skipping any hormone for a test or procedure. I have to hold bodybuilding "Supplements" & "Medications" all the time for things. Unless I'm 4 weeks out from a show, who cares..

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro, you are going for a colonoscopy. Why are you even questioning this. Just skip your doses, nothing bad is going to happen by missing 3 days worth of doses. It isn't worth it to throw any variables into the mix. I don't even bat an eye at skipping any hormone for a test or procedure. I have to hold bodybuilding "Supplements" & "Medications" all the time for things. Unless I'm 4 weeks out from a show, who cares..
I agree with this. Just skip the dose that day and probably the day before. It's not going to make that much of a difference on your overall gains.

GAMBO

Awards
Just curious if you know the stack is causing the problem why are you taking the expensive colonoscopy.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious if you know the stack is causing the problem why are you taking the expensive colonoscopy.
The "stack" has nothing to do with the problem.
Read his post again.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thread is 2 years old lol
That's one REALLY LONG procedure. I hope everything comes out ok.
Hopefully the OP won't get butthurt if I CRACK a couple of jokes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0