Liquid LGD

Status
Not open for further replies.
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
So SARMS made it to my gym... Everybody is on LDG or MK667. And got offered some LGD. Its in a liquid form..

One of the guys taking it, is noticing great boost in libido.,.. IS this normal ??? Since i never tried LGD.. Only mk667 and it made me eat like a wacko....

Is it a no go or should i try it out?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
do some research on your own first. LGD is anabolic and will produce gains, but not without consequences.
You will need a full pct as LGD will shut you down. There are minimal sides on-cycle.
Also just remember that SARMS are in a grey area right now, and being so new there is no evidence of what they will do to your body in the long-term

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
do some research on your own first. LGD is anabolic and will produce gains, but not without consequences.
You will need a full pct as LGD will shut you down. There are minimal sides on-cycle.
Also just remember that SARMS are in a grey area right now, and being so new there is no evidence of what they will do to your body in the long-term
Thanks for the replie. I actually read a lot about sarms.. But dont know about liquid sarms.. So if any one have tried it.. I know about pct and so on. :)

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replie. I actually read a lot about sarms.. But dont know about liquid sarms.. So if any one have tried it.. I know about pct and so on. :)
It's simply suspended in liquid

I like the caps more just being more convenient and easier to dose as you want vs guessing on how good the suspension is or distribution etc, but either would and will work exactly the same.

As to increase in appetite it did not have that effect on me and used LGD three times once at 9mg ED a followed with another stack at 12mg and in Tri-Sarm at 15mg ED the more LGD didn't seem to translate into additional gains so IMO for myself at least I would prob stick with 9-10mg in future runs if I use it again.

I had some bloating from Ostarine at 15mg and 30mg equally which caused a rise in BP just FYI and I added in cycle support and agree with the above depending what and how much/how long you will prob/likely end up getting suppressed and a PCT should def be planned out.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It's simply suspended in liquid

I like the caps more just being more convenient and easier to dose as you want vs guessing on how good the suspension is or distribution etc, but either would and will work exactly the same.

As to increase in appetite it did not have that effect on me and used LGD three times once at 9mg ED a followed with another stack at 12mg and in Tri-Sarm at 15mg ED the more LGD didn't seem to translate into additional gains so IMO for myself at least I would prob stick with 9-10mg in future runs if I use it again.

I had some bloating from Ostarine at 15mg and 30mg equally which caused a rise in BP just FYI and I added in cycle support and agree with the above depending what and how much/how long you will prob/likely end up getting suppressed and a PCT should def be planned out.
good point but not sure how it is easier to dose? By swallowing a pill vs liquid seems pretty much the same. Also, the other issue with pills, they are either 5 or 10 mg per pill. This will never allow you to start off smaller- if you intend to cut or increase as you want. I went up to 10 mg and it was too much, i went back to 7 and it was perfect.
I would have never been able to do this with pills and would have been wasting product.

Not that I am right and your wrong. This will be different for everyone, so with liquid at least it allows you to adjust easier.

Appetite did increase on day 10 and for about a week later. It was easy to know if I didnt have enough protein because I was hungry again. it lasted for over a week to week 1/2.

this really will come down to what is comfortable for you- still good info on this thread

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
good point but not sure how it is easier to dose? By swallowing a pill vs liquid seems pretty much the same. Also, the other issue with pills, they are either 5 or 10 mg per pill. This will never allow you to start off smaller- if you intend to cut or increase as you want. I went up to 10 mg and it was too much, i went back to 7 and it was perfect.
I would have never been able to do this with pills and would have been wasting product.

Not that I am right and your wrong. This will be different for everyone, so with liquid at least it allows you to adjust easier.

Appetite did increase on day 10 and for about a week later. It was easy to know if I didnt have enough protein because I was hungry again. it lasted for over a week to week 1/2.

this really will come down to what is comfortable for you- still good info on this thread
Fair points

The capsules are a lot easier to take with me so more convenient and dose given the LGD was only a part of my stack liquids need to be measured and the suspension is not going to be superior to the capsule the liquid is just the powder ( that would/will be in the capsules ) in a suspended liquid. But either way you need to weigh out the liquid using a dropper is it 10mg ( or 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.5mg or 11mg ) it just does not seem as accurate as a machine weighing out powder now having said that I don't think it matters at all and would use either the results will be the same.

I don't mean to imply it as inferior only what I thought was easier to use if I couldn't find it in one form or the other form was cheaper I would use the cheaper/easier to get a hold of.

And exactly this point you made I perhaps just poorly worded my thoughts is all

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Fair points

The capsules are a lot easier to take with me so more convenient and dose given the LGD was only a part of my stack liquids need to be measured and the suspension is not going to be superior to the capsule the liquid is just the powder ( that would/will be in the capsules ) in a suspended liquid. But either way you need to weigh out the liquid using a dropper is it 10mg ( or 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.5mg or 11mg ) it just does not seem as accurate as a machine weighing out powder now having said that I don't think it matters at all and would use either the results will be the same.

I don't mean to imply it as inferior only what I thought was easier to use if I couldn't find it in one form or the other form was cheaper I would use the cheaper/easier to get a hold of.

And exactly this point you made I perhaps just poorly worded my thoughts is all
absolutely brother- meaning not that you worded it incorrectly! sorry dont want to come off that way- valid points all around.

compan

compan

Awards
As long as it's legit, it should be fine as long as you are able to completely know what kind of a dose you're getting.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
As long as it's legit, it should be fine as long as you are able to completely know what kind of a dose you're getting.
I think ...Not knowing cus i didnt buy it... 10 mg pr dropper

compan

compan

Awards
I think ...Not knowing cus i didnt buy it... 10 mg pr dropper
The purity would be awesome to know, but that isn't really a realistic luxury. Saw one study that showed increased dosing on LGD didn't really amount to any incremental benefits over 1mg/day. Started dosing the Primeval LGD I have at 5mg EOD and not noticing a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.