nastiest natty stack

mtmrfz

Yo bros,what do you consider the nastiest,most GAINZtacular natty stack maybe it's the one you run right now, or ran in the past?

Thx to you guys got some amazing advice on here (Completely new start completely new supplements thread) and decided to add some goodies
Going to run something like like this:

Ep1c Unleashed
Str3ngth Unleashed(would replace both with Anafuse to save some money,but can't find a proper shop that doesn't cost a fortune to deliver to EU)
X Gels
Alphamax XT or AnaBeta Elite(can't figure which one would fit best here)
GenoFlex

And staples:
Whey
Creatine monohydrate
Orange triad + greens
Krill oil

What do you consider to be the king of natty stacks?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
ARA+GMS+lclt
creatine mono plus TMG
anabeta elite+alphamax
follidrone+PA or SL granules

beta-alanine-agmatine-cop-citrulline malate are good staples too

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i love anafuse cause it has epicatechin and laxo in it so I don't have to buy both products. But looks good and I would go with ABE.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't run all of that at once. Diminishing returns for sure.

Try something like X-Gels and Laxo/Epi and then ABE + Alphamax

I'd run OL triumph with X-Gels because it has Soy Lecithin to emulsify the ARA and has a lot of other goodies. Add in LCLT or ALCAR or a baby aspirin to maximize ArA.

mtmrfz

Abe and Alphamax stackable? Doesn't excessive forskolin cause digestive discomfort?

jathan_howe

Awards
Abe and Alphamax stackable? Doesn't excessive forskolin cause digestive discomfort?
Not for everyone. I've taken 100mg before on an empty stomach with no problems

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
You can stack Alphamax Xt and ABE, but I would avoid running everything at once unless you have already tried them separately I would definitely try out a combo of both xgels and alphamax xt. Thanks to the new DHAA rather than arimiistane, it should not cause any joint problems.
Definitely a great stack of things.

Weeks 1-8
Xgels (50workouts worth) + AlphaMax Xt, Staples, Genoflex
Weeks 8-16
Ep1c unleashed + strength unleashed + staples + genoflex

The above is a good way to use your supplements, and is assuming you have two bottles of each. If not then just divide the weeks by 2, so 1-4 then 4-8. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yo bros,what do you consider the nastiest,most GAINZtacular natty stack maybe it's the one you run right now, or ran in the past?

Thx to you guys got some amazing advice on here (Completely new start completely new supplements thread) and decided to add some goodies
Going to run something like like this:

Ep1c Unleashed
Str3ngth Unleashed(would replace both with Anafuse to save some money,but can't find a proper shop that doesn't cost a fortune to deliver to EU)
X Gels
Alphamax XT or AnaBeta Elite(can't figure which one would fit best here)
GenoFlex

And staples:
Whey
Creatine monohydrate
Orange triad + greens
Krill oil

What do you consider to be the king of natty stacks?
Woah.
I assume budget isn't much issue?

Hell of a lot if good options

Swap that creatine monohydrate with Ergonine - champ stack?
Pretty much, adds TMG, HICA, FA, LCLT, a lot of extra potential for performance and LBM gain

You can, I have run up to 150mg Forskolin, but this is absolutely user-dependant.

Space dosing if you're above 50mg, with meals is another option if you get GI upset

Ideally I'd just grab one though, you have a lot going on here

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great recommendations on all the above. Check out Nutraplanet for all the base staples that Serious Nutrition Solutions provides!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Can you make up a signature with associations brother?
Looks blank to me

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I did message Admin to update my sig.
Can you not?
It's an option while on a pc.

PM me if you need I won't side-track this

mtmrfz

I was thinking of dividing the supplements to spread them out evenly, taking this much at once is definitely an overkill. But was not quite sure how, a great suggestion came through from Quads, but here is the deal. I've read a good chunk on this forum looked into suggestions from other threads and stacks from users and it seems people here do prefer ABE since it is mentioned here much more often than Alphamax, but also it was mentioned that ABE didn't deliver. To my understanding Alphamax is full on test booster(which taking my age,22, would not give as much as it could've) while ABE is something Ientirely different.
What is your take on those two products? Which one is suited best for a 22 male,with mediocre physique(I can't call myself fat nor skinny) and goal of getting muscle memory working, adding a good chunk of muscle mass and simultaneously shedding some fat %

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If adding muscle mass is the primary goal, Anabeta Elite takes that win IMO.

Alphamax is great too, and more than a T-booster, but ABE was made for exactly this.

But hey I'm a rep, wait for more feedback :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of dividing the supplements to spread them out evenly, taking this much at once is definitely an overkill. But was not quite sure how, a great suggestion came through from Quads, but here is the deal. I've read a good chunk on this forum looked into suggestions from other threads and stacks from users and it seems people here do prefer ABE since it is mentioned here much more often than Alphamax, but also it was mentioned that ABE didn't deliver. To my understanding Alphamax is full on test booster(which taking my age,22, would not give as much as it could've) while ABE is something Ientirely different.
What is your take on those two products? Which one is suited best for a 22 male,with mediocre physique(I can't call myself fat nor skinny) and goal of getting muscle memory working, adding a good chunk of muscle mass and simultaneously shedding some fat %
Although AlphaMax XT has test boosting ingredients, it is more than just that. It is a well rounded product that does more than just boost testosterone. Forskolin effects on body composition is the primary reason people supplement with it. Tongkat Ali can improve mood and libido. Ashwagandha can also reduce cortisol and stress/anxiety, and also increase muscle mass, strength, and endurance. Ferulic acid can improve overall performance which in turn has a positive increase on muscle mass.

My favorite stack is ArA and AlphaMax XT. I have read PA is also a great addition to that stack. I have never ran PA with that stack, but ArA and AlphaMax XT served me well the two times I ran it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Pick one or two products / natty anabolics
2. Increase caloric intake
3. Train and recovery properly
4. Make gains

No need to stack more than 2 of these mention products above IMO.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run all of that at once. Diminishing returns for sure.

Try something like X-Gels and Laxo/Epi and then ABE + Alphamax

I'd run OL triumph with X-Gels because it has Soy Lecithin to emulsify the ARA and has a lot of other goodies. Add in LCLT or ALCAR or a baby aspirin to maximize ArA.
Any more info on the emulsifing of pa with ara? Basically increases ara?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Also does PA cause water bloat or such? I heard it meantioned once before but never brought up from anyone else, i want to run it with ara

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also does PA cause water bloat or such? I heard it meantioned once before but never brought up from anyone else, i want to run it with ara
Out of control for me. I look like I drank a case of beer when I take PA.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any more info on the emulsifing of pa with ara? Basically increases ara?
You'd need Soy Lecithin Granules (SL) if you want the emulsification benefits with ArA -- which essentially help breakdown globules of fat into smaller particles.

With SL, some not water retention when using higher doses.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine mono
L-citrulline
Agmatine
Tongkat Ali
L-tyrosine
Caffeine

Boring on paper, but covers all bases and very effective.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Creatine mono
L-citrulline
Agmatine
Tongkat Ali
L-tyrosine
Caffeine

Boring on paper, but covers all bases and very effective.
Tongkat from supplements or a raw extract/powder?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you run any of those before? Some great options for sure but unless you've run them before you'll have no idea what's what

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ultimate stack (for me at least ha):
Xgels
Anabeta elite
PA
Reduce xt
Ashwaghanda (ksm-66)
Agmatine
Glycophase

For morning workouts: focus xt+ high volume
For afternoon workouts: Mesomorph or conquer unleashed

mtmrfz

I have not run any of the aforementioned except for staples.
I really like x gels,ep1c,str3ngth and alphamax. Maybe the best way to get as close as possible to using them all is going anafuse/xgels/stim free conqu3r. If I'm correct conqu3r covers alcar and glycerol to accompany xgels. From what I've got from the forums it seems alphamax is inferior to the products mentioned above.

Thank you for all of the input brothers! Highly appropriated

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My recommendation: choose 1-2 "natty anabolics", whether you have tried them or not. As a natty, you can only make so much progress.

If I had an unlimited budget:
1) IL Vedius/BPS Laxacrine (100mg)
2) OL Tr1umph
3) OL LJ100 (400-800mg)
4) SNS X-Gels (2g)
5) PES Anabeta Elite
6) KSM-66 (600mg)
7) Additional Forskolin-95

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Anybody think its better to run a higher dose of xgels? (1.5 g) or stack it with another supp? (1 g ara) + supp

mtmrfz

ma70
Hm,is Tr1umph such a good addition to xgels? I've looked into it and thought that stimulus free conqu3r would serve as a addition to ara from xgels as well as make a great pre.
A couple of questions:
1. how does transdermal laxo such as Vedius and Laxacrine compare to str3ngth unleashed?
2. Does Alphamax contain ksm 66 as it also contains ashwagandha just by a different name or is it an entirely different compound?
3. LJ100 also made it appearances in quite the number of posts, is it that good?
4. From what I've noticed forskolin is
getting love/hate treatment around here. Some say that it did them good, some say it's just placebo. Same goes for ABE

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody think its better to run a higher dose of xgels? (1.5 g) or stack it with another supp? (1 g ara) + supp
Seems you've never ran ArA before.

So I would recommend running it solo before attempting to stack. 1-1.5 grams would be ideal.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Seems you've never ran ArA before.

So I would recommend running it solo before attempting to stack. 1-1.5 grams would be ideal.
Yeah never ran it, probabaly a good idea to run it solo

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suma (ecdysterone in it)
Maral
Pine pollen
Beef aminos
Creatine
GPLC
Secretabridge
Arg/orn
Beta alanine
Cordyceps
Glutamine
Fish oils
D3
CoQ10
Red rice yeast
Ester c
EP1C
And prolly forgetting some stuff

Prolactin (I got issues w it):
B6
Ashgwanda
Maca
Zinc
Vit E

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
ma70
Hm,is Tr1umph such a good addition to xgels? I've looked into it and thought that stimulus free conqu3r would serve as a addition to ara from xgels as well as make a great pre.
A couple of questions:
1. how does transdermal laxo such as Vedius and Laxacrine compare to str3ngth unleashed?
2. Does Alphamax contain ksm 66 as it also contains ashwagandha just by a different name or is it an entirely different compound?
3. LJ100 also made it appearances in quite the number of posts, is it that good?
getting love/hate treatment around here. Some say that it did them good, some say it's just placebo. Same goes for ABE
Tr1umph and XGels would be a great stack. The pumps and muscle fullness stacking the two would be great.

Someone else will have to help you with your first question, but KSM-66 is a standardized form of Ashwagandha. Alphamax XT contains KSM-66, it's just written on the label to show the quality (5% withanolides), which had been studied to provide great stress and cortisol reducing properties.

LJ100 is long jack (Eurycoma extract) which is also found in Alphamax XT. It has gotten great feedback for a long time and is shown in studies to increase natural free testosterone levels while regulating estrogen and cortisol.

The general consensus with forskolin, at least from what I've experienced and read, is that the leaner you are the more profound of an effect is has. When I'm toward the end of a cut (sub 8%bf) I find that adding forskolin makes a big difference. Some people argue that it doesn't do much, but I think it is an effective ingredient that really shines at lower levels of body fat. And you get a full recommended dose of forskolin in Alphamax XT too

mtmrfz

john.Patterson I see you stand strong behind Alphamax, do you take it yourself? Out of the two - Alphamax and ABE,which one would you take in conjunction with xgels/tr1umph for a lean bulk?
Also thank you very much, you've been extremely helpful with everything I've thrown at this forum thus far,so Cheers!

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
ABE + Str3nght unleashed
(4week)
Alphamax + Ep1c (5-8week)

The new Alphamax XT is much better thanks to the inclusion of DHAA, profil very solid.
You can stack all together without problem imo

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tr1umph and XGels would be a great stack. The pumps and muscle fullness stacking the two would be great.

Someone else will have to help you with your first question, but KSM-66 is a standardized form of Ashwagandha. Alphamax XT contains KSM-66, it's just written on the label to show the quality (5% withanolides), which had been studied to provide great stress and cortisol reducing properties.

LJ100 is long jack (Eurycoma extract) which is also found in Alphamax XT. It has gotten great feedback for a long time and is shown in studies to increase natural free testosterone levels while regulating estrogen and cortisol.

The general consensus with forskolin, at least from what I've experienced and read, is that the leaner you are the more profound of an effect is has. When I'm toward the end of a cut (sub 8%bf) I find that adding forskolin makes a big difference. Some people argue that it doesn't do much, but I think it is an effective ingredient that really shines at lower levels of body fat. And you get a full recommended dose of forskolin in Alphamax XT too
Interesting, didn't know alphamax xt used licensed ksm-66 and lj100. Maybe i will pick up a bottle down the track.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
john.Patterson I see you stand strong behind Alphamax, do you take it yourself? Out of the two - Alphamax and ABE,which one would you take in conjunction with xgels/tr1umph for a lean bulk?
Also thank you very much, you've been extremely helpful with everything I've thrown at this forum thus far,so Cheers!
I am currently running Alphamax XT now, and I am really enjoying it. I think Alphamax XT and ABE would both be great options.

From this thread, it seems like you've been recommended a lot of different individual ingredients that are all part of Alphamax XT, and they're all great options. With that being said, I would recommend going with Alphamax XT to add to your stack - it's a very complete product.

And you're welcome man! I'm glad I could help with your questions

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ma70
A couple of questions:
1) Comparing oral laxogenin to transdermal laxogenin, I've tried many products and transdermal is better by far. Str3ngth unleashed uses a novel technology to help the delivery, but I don't know how effective it is. Therefore, I can't comment until I've tried it. I have Str3ngth unleashed stashed away for a future solo run though. Laxogenin is an adaptogen that makes muscle recovery/joint health great, and should be treated as such. I wouldn't call it a natural anabolic, but training more often and harder can definitely be "anabolic". People say this stuff is bunk, but that's cause they use the same standard routine they always use. I know supplements are meant to be used in conjunction with your normal training, but Laxogenin isn't one of them if you want to get the most out of it. In the end though, it's still just anecdote. Try it solo and see for yourself.
2) KSM-66 is standardized Ashwagandha. Alphamax XT contains this. Performax is a good company and often uses good extracts.
3) It has good human studies to increase test/reduce stress. Two good things when working out hard (which I assume you're doing)
4) Forskolin in human studies and for me anecdotally at 100mg is good for body comp. If you're expecting something anabolic, you're in for a rude awakening. It either prevents fat gain or muscle loss, but it doesn't add 10000 lbs of muscle like some may lead you to believe.

EDIT: Tr1umph is good with anything. The profile is stacked as hell, but is also synergistic with ArA.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running Alphamax XT now, and I am really enjoying it. I think Alphamax XT and ABE would both be great options.

From this thread, it seems like you've been recommended a lot of different individual ingredients that are all part of Alphamax XT, and they're all great options. With that being said, I would recommend going with Alphamax XT to add to your stack - it's a very complete product.

And you're welcome man! I'm glad I could help with your questions
I know ive heard Alphamax XT is a good feel good product in terms of energy/libido but in the gym what have you noticed like strength and muscle mass?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have not run any of the aforementioned except for staples.
I really like x gels,ep1c,str3ngth and alphamax. Maybe the best way to get as close as possible to using them all is going anafuse/xgels/stim free conqu3r. If I'm correct conqu3r covers alcar and glycerol to accompany xgels. From what I've got from the forums it seems alphamax is inferior to the products mentioned above.

Thank you for all of the input brothers! Highly appropriated
unfortunately the it's not the glycerol that helps emulsify the xgels but rather the fat groups that were attached to GMS. Conq3r uses hydromax which is more glycerol than fats, and won't emulsify it optimally like GMS

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I have had great results on more than one occasion using Natadrol and Form-XT. Then I decided to stack Testabolan with the two and I had alot of fun with it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we are making the most nasty natty stack, for me it has to be Alphamax XT/ABE/Xgels. While I would recommend running products solo first, I know people like to dive right into the stacks.

Alphamax XT has basically most of the ingredients that have been mentioned in the thread, Tongkat Ali(LJ), Ashwagandha, Forskolin 95. It also adds in 3,4-Divanil, L-Dopa, DHAA, Boron, and Ferulic Acid all at full daily doses. Not much out there that can beat it as an all in one product.

mtmrfz

Wow guys,thank you all for joining in!
From what it seems there is absolutely no point of comparing ABE to alphamax due to alphamax having such complete profile. What ingredient makes ABE be able to compete with alphamax and deserve this amount of praise from users around here?

Also has anyone ran laxo and epi oral and transdermal as well as separately to give a comparison of oral and transdermal results + results of the two products being run solo? Which one made you more good? Which one you enjoyed more epi or laxo?