1-Andro and 4-Andro

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I think I've decided for my first ph to run Olympus Labs 4 and 1 Andro. Possibly Epiandro as well with the deal they are offering you get a free bottle of Super Epi too. My question is since its my first ph, Should I run both of them at 330/330/330/330 maybe include Epiandro? Also I have more LGD, Osta, and Radarine I could maybe use one of them to bridge into the andros and then maybe stack one with them. I appreciate any help anyone can give thank you

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You only got enough 1 and 4 for four weeks?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For your first run I would just do the 1&4 at those doses and save the others for future runs. No need to make things complicated the first time around and you should see some really nice results with those two alone.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Im going to order the Olympus labs Super1&4 elite deal u get a free bottle of epiandro. There's only enough to run four weeks at 330/330/330/330 I could do 6 days at 220 and then do the 4 weeks at 330. When I ran Lgd I ran it longer about 7 weeks and I got up to 12mg had really nice results I was thinking about maybe throwing that in there somehow if I could extend it or maybe if I have to just hold off for a little while and buy two more bottles.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
6 weeks minimum, 8 weeks is better. The generally given advice is that the DHEA's take about 3 weeks to become evident.

But.....

The West Texas A&M Study on 1-Andro was just 4 weeks in length and they made great gains. Did they do it all in the last week? Would they have been better at weeks 6 or 8? Only self experimentation will tell *you* for sure.

I'd get in a 1, 2, or 3RM Squat and Deadlift session before starting the 4 week cycle, then do it again at the end of week 4 and compare numbers.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that study is pretty Interesting, I've always heard though to run 1 and 4 andro for 8 weeks if u can, never know who's paying for what study I guess lol. Do you think I should start off running it at 330? Any suggestions?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks minimum, 8 weeks is better. The generally given advice is that the DHEA's take about 3 weeks to become evident.

But.....

The West Texas A&M Study on 1-Andro was just 4 weeks in length and they made great gains. Did they do it all in the last week? Would they have been better at weeks 6 or 8? Only self experimentation will tell *you* for sure.

I'd get in a 1, 2, or 3RM Squat and Deadlift session before starting the 4 week cycle, then do it again at the end of week 4 and compare numbers.[/QUOTE

Yeah that's what I've always heard 6 minimum 8 is best. I'm going to place my order but I think I may hold off until I got some more money and then I will order another 2 bottles and run it for 8 weeks

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah that study is pretty Interesting, I've always heard though to run 1 and 4 andro for 8 weeks if u can, never know who's paying for what study I guess lol. Do you think I should start off running it at 330? Any suggestions?
That study wasn't supp industry sponsored - they bought off the shelf Finaflex 1-Andro with 6,7 DHB IIRC.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
That study wasn't supp industry sponsored - they bought off the shelf Finaflex 1-Andro with 6,7 DHB IIRC.
Yeah I understand that's pretty damn impressive though for 4 weeks. I've been doing crossfit and other hiit workouts Bc I needed to slim down for a while but now in the 180s I desperately need muscle so if I can resist not starting my cycle ill powerlifting for a little bit and then start thinking about logging it for my first cycle keep my focus up

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
I would run 1 and 4 first week 220 , then while
Your doing that grab one more bottle each and up the dose second week to 330 for both daily and finish the run for 8 weeks . This cycle
Gives minimal sides especially when using an on cycle
Support . ( worse side
Is a slightly elevated blood
Pressure depending on ur body) .

You could also throw in the Epi andro the last four weeks if u got only 1 bottle of that . At 500mg daily if it's the sup3repi

Are you on cycle support ?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I would run 1 and 4 first week 220 , then while
Your doing that grab one more bottle each and up the dose second week to 330 for both daily and finish the run for 8 weeks . This cycle
Gives minimal sides especially when using an on cycle
Support . ( worse side
Is a slightly elevated blood
Pressure depending on ur body) .

You could also throw in the Epi andro the last four weeks if u got only 1 bottle of that . At 500mg daily if it's the sup3repi

Are you on cycle support ?
I'm going to pickup Arimacare pro and For pct I already have Clomid and super pct