Ostarine and epiandrosterone?

imlee888

Awards
I'm a super noob to this ****, and tried doing research and sifting through countless threads, but am still confused as to exactly how these work, and if they can work together etc.

Would anyone mind helping me out on dosage and just general knowledge of this cycle?
Epiandrosterone 300 mg daily (epiandro max from primeval labs)
And ostarine 25 mg a day (osta elite from focused nutrition)

Also I ordered rad 140 which is supposed to be a sarm that works well according to what I have found on Google, should I add that to this stack, was it a waste of money, etc?
Been using epiandrosterone for a week and a half and ostarine for 2 days now, so obviously I haven't noticed any effects, but what can I expect with these compounds? Any and all advice would be appreciated

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Just run the Epi and Osta. Do you have a SERM for your PCT? Also, save the Rad140 for another cycle.

imlee888

Awards
No, I read that pct isn't really necessary for these compounds

imlee888

Awards
I have an over the counter bull**** herbal "pct" supplement but that's it

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Unfortunately, you wont know for sure without bloods. Without bloods, personally Id err on the side of caution and PCT with a SERM. Either way, youre going to need to recover to some degree.

Id probably run the epiandro dose higher too, if possible.

moleculargnz

Awards
As already stated, I'd get a much better pct, which is absolutely necessary not only for recovery but to keep any gains you make on cycle. Once your cycle is over your hormones will be suppressed and without a good pct any gains you make will most likely be lost within a matter of weeks - no point in doing a cycle if you can't maintain your gains. I'd recommend increasing your epiandro dose to around 600 mg, it will really start to shine at that dose with minimal to no side effects. As for your osta dose - 25mg is on the higher end of a normal dose imo, most people get really solid gains at 20mg so I wouldn't recommend going over 25mg. I would save the rad for another cycle. What you have now is great for a first cycle. Although I don't recommend it, if you decide to run rad140 just be aware that it can cause pretty bad lethargy especially towards the end of your cycle. Epiando will help combat to some degree but the effects will be different for everyone. Just a heads up.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Think of it this way...

SERM = Maximizing the amount of gains you'll keep from your cycle.

I'm assuming you don't want to spend more than you already have. But keep in mind that PCT without a SERM is risking prolonged shutdown and ultimately losing most of your gains you've made on cycle. Just buy a SERM. Don't be negligent.

imlee888

Awards
Where can you get serms? Are they legal in the us? Or would I need a prescription? I'm in the army so black market **** is kinda sketchy

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Where can you get serms? Are they legal in the us? Or would I need a prescription? I'm in the army so black market **** is kinda sketchy
From research chemical websites, which are sponsored on this forum. They're legal but kind of in that "grey area", being "not for human consumption".

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Do they make oral ones? As in pill form oral
Pharmaceutical companies and "underground labs" do, but ordering from those would be unlawful.

Just get some syringes (without needles) or some medicine droppers to more accurately dose liquid SERM's.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
For PCT, pickup Rirbith by Black Lion Research and while you are at it...get their Letrone. Add your test booster to this. Your covered.

imlee888

Awards
I'm in the army (AIT) so they do wall locker inspections sometimes, and it'll seem sketchy if they see an oral syringe and **** in my locker, which is why o wanted pill form. Is the rebirth and Letrone legit? Plus a little test booster for free testosterone?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Yes they are legit...and in pill form. I don't know what test booster you have, but they have Viron. They (tgbsupplements and nutri verse and lockout supps I think) have a triple stack: Rebirth, Letrone and Viron...to cover PCT. Rebirth is used for the heavy stuff too ...so you are covered. Check review logs whatever. Anything from Black Lion Research (BLR) works as advertised.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm in the army (AIT) so they do wall locker inspections sometimes, and it'll seem sketchy if they see an oral syringe and **** in my locker, which is why o wanted pill form. Is the rebirth and Letrone legit? Plus a little test booster for free testosterone?
You're in AIT and messing with SARMS/PHs?! What MOS? Can't be 11 Series...

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is AIT like mos school? Or am I completely off haha

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is AIT like mos school? Or am I completely off haha
AIT is Advanced Individual Training - it's basically where you learn your job (Military Occupational Specialty) after 8 weeks of Basic Training. 11 Series is Infantry, and they basically combine Basic and AIT into one long a$$ block called OSUT or One Station Unit Training. So you never really get out of the "Basic" mentality with the Drill Sergeants, and being Infantry, you aren't eating and sleeping a whole lot, and running your a$$ off everywhere (or walking...forever) - not really good for "gains". Other MOS' are chilled out, so that's why I asked - you *could* do a cycle if you were a Clerk or something, I guess - but I wouldn't mess with it in a training environment personally.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AIT is Advanced Individual Training - it's basically where you learn your job (Military Occupational Specialty) after 8 weeks of Basic Training. 11 Series is Infantry, and they basically combine Basic and AIT into one long a$$ block. So you never really get out of the "Basic" mentality with the Drill Sergeants, and being Infantry, you aren't eating and sleeping a whole lot, and running your a$$ off everywhere (or walking...forever) - not really good for "gains". Other MOS' are chilled out, so that's why I asked - You *could* do a cycle if you were a clerk or something, I guess - but I wouldn't mess with it in a training environment personally.
Gotcha, I'm in the marine corps. Don't know a dam thing bout the army haha.

imlee888

Awards
I've been in tradoc(training) for a year. I failed out of my last AIT after ten months

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Yes dosage is fine where you have it, I've ran this cycle twice & enjoyed both. Do yourself a favor get a SERM for PCT. If nothing else if it has to be OTC get Rebirth & Viron. I was suppressed both cycles.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Throw a bottle of liquid coconut or fish oil mext to the oral syringe and you can say its for that

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Suppressed, your testicles go dormant, lack of testosterone being produced.

And if you were asking a serious question then I highly recommend you step away from ANY anabolic compound and do lots & lots of research. Then, go back and do some more research.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Suppressed, your testicles go dormant, lack of testosterone being produced.

And if you were asking a serious question then I highly recommend you step away from ANY anabolic compound and do lots & lots of research. Then, go back and do some more research.
Read my mind

Lifo

Awards
What does surpressed mean btw?
Testosterone supression

Your Test levels are going to drop by the end of your cycle. Some people drop a lot on Ostarine and others not so much. But its inevitable your going to drop and most likely feel the effects. PTC will help you by lowering free estrogen and raising free test.