Super DMZ 2.0 or Msten?

H

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Which one would you guys rather run......Super DMZ 2.0 or Msten...I am just looking to hulk out and get as strong as I can...I'm not lookin to cut...just looking for muscle mass and strength...I know some people here have ran them...
So? Any advice or anything at all you want to say or any other PH's you want to recommend is welcome guys...Thanks. You guys know my stats 6'2 275 pretty solid..no sagging fat anywhere ...I'm not a fat 275 ...put it that way

X

xgladiat0r

Awards
Super DMZ 2.0 is dmz + msten. Only thing is dmz is underdosed. I just ran it back in january and I was satisfied to say the least.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You want strength? Run some halo or DMZ... Different strokes for different folks though.

B

bradray5871

Awards
Really you can't go wrong with either product. sdmz in my opinion gave me a nice recomp with zero sides, but i have never ran either msten or dmz solo. Halo on the other hand is just awesome all around.

H

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I'm also looking at Alpha one max by Blackstone...I heard that it's stronger than super dmz but I also heard that the sides are horrible.......

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
currently about 3 weeks into an msten log if you want to keep your eye on it

H

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Iml msten? I've been reading ...how us your strength goun

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Iml msten? I've been reading ...how us your strength goun
It's super powers from flex. I'm just about to end week 2 and my strength kinda shot up out of nowhere the past 2 days. I'll post a more in depth update about it later

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solo DmZ at 45mg anyday

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Super Dmz 2.0 is overdosed Msten with underdosed Dmz. Run Msten solo instead.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 4
B Anabolics 24
J Anabolics 5
I Anabolics 9
buttersstoch Anabolics 15