First cycle..

Mechanic83

Awards
Hello everyone I'll try to make this as quick as possible.

I'm looking into running my first cycle of test e 500mg for 12weeks. Looking around and looks like I'll also need arimidex clomid and nolva. What numbers and at what weeks would be ideal for the rest of these?!

my goal right now while waiting for contact. Is to cut down to about 175lbs. I weight 200 now at 5' 8" if I'd have to guess I'm around 30% BF.
Also anyone know how long all this will stay in your system if you were to get tested?!

Thanks in advance.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
If you're referring to a drug test for employment no employer I know of test for this. If it's for sports 3 months.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Also you can cut just fine without gear. I just went from 196 to 181 in about 9 weeks just step up your cardio put the junk food and fork down. I have the same goal as you get back to 175 lean. But I'm 5'10. I contemplated gear also that I had used when I was lean but backed off the idea because it would just be a crutch

soflo561

Awards
Adex start low and up if needed I would say start .25mg EOD or E3D. Then if you see gyno coming in up the dose

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Also you can cut just fine without gear. I just went from 196 to 181 in about 9 weeks just step up your cardio put the junk food and fork down. I have the same goal as you get back to 175 lean. But I'm 5'10. I contemplated gear also that I had used when I was lean but backed off the idea because it would just be a crutch
^This.
If you're at 30% bf you have increased risk of negative side effects, including cardiovascular stress, while running any AAS.

Take the next few months and cut down to a weight you feel good at. Let your body stay at that weight for a couple months (learn your maintenance calories), and then hit the Test cycle.

It sounds like you still have research to do, aside from creating forum posts in hopes of easy answers.
Take the next few months and do some research while you are cutting weight. There's tons of information on here that applies to you if you just put a little effort in to searching.

AAS use is a serious decision so respect it and do some homework.

bradray5871

Awards
Yeah, i have to agree with a few of the above posts, higher body fat presents higher risk for side effects when running gear. Don't get me wrong, a 12 weeker of test is an awesome first cycle, but i think you would be disappointed unless you got down to around 20% or a little lower. Now if you had some serious muscle mass and went into a calorie deficit, test can help preserve mass loss, but if i am going to shut down my hpta for 12-20 weeks, i would want to get the most bang for my buck so to speak.

Mechanic83

Awards
It's probably the way I wrote it down but Iam cutting down before I run the cycle. I feel leaning out more will give me better results in the long run. At least make it down to 175 to start.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adex start low and up if needed I would say start .25mg EOD or E3D. Then if you see gyno coming in up the dose
I'd do e2d. :D. But seriously, I would.

bradray5871

Awards
My trt doctor doesn't even test for estradiol, he says it is a non factor for most in small doses of test. On that note, always have protection on hand in case the nips get itchy or you start getting emotional ( clear sign of high estrogen )