Radarine VS LGD in gains? Anecdotes please!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Please give me your guys reports on the substances wether you've used one or both any anecdotes will do!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Based on what others have noted, and what Ive experienced myself, Id say:

LGD @8-12wks >>>> RAD @4wks

...for both strength increase and non superficial lean mass increase.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Based on what others have noted, and what Ive experienced myself, Id say:

LGD @8-12wks >>>> RAD @4wks
Has anyone compared 8 weeks of rad to 8 weeks of LGD? Why is it only being run for 4 weeks?

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Trying to have a libido lol
lols I haven't done rad but the shutdown from lgd was stoopid, I only went 8 weeks. gains were dope but I stacked it with mk677...i've read that shutdown from rad doesn't hit till like 30 days so 4 weeks is good for a kicker w/lgd but that's just from what I've read! I would think a 12 week lgd cycle would be better than a 4 week rad but I could be wrong. Hopefully someone with rad experience will let you know. I wanna do lgd/rad after my msten cycle (which I'm logging rn btw)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to have a libido lol
Add dermacrine, problem solved. Run rad for 4 weeks to kick off 8 weeks of lgd. Definitely will be your best option for gains using sarms.

theuglyone

theuglyone

Awards
I just finished 8 weeks of lgd followed by 4 weeks of rad. According to my wife I gained more in the 4 weeks of rad than 4 of lgd but not as much as all 8. According to my logs I gained 20 total pounds (fat and muscle clearly not all muscle) on lgd and 10 on rad. I will say I felt a lot stronger faster on rad. Over all 12 weeks I added 2 inch es to each of my arms, 5.5 to chest, 4 inches to my shoulders, 2.5 inches to my waist, 2.5 inches to each leg.

I followed the arnold blueprint to mass program for all 3 months. I got more progress during the first month of the program. The 2nd was too much volume even on sarms.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Guess ill do 4 weeks rad 8 weeks LGD 12MG and run Dermacrine the entire run

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I just finished 8 weeks of lgd followed by 4 weeks of rad. According to my wife I gained more in the 4 weeks of rad than 4 of lgd but not as much as all 8. According to my logs I gained 20 total pounds (fat and muscle clearly not all muscle) on lgd and 10 on rad. I will say I felt a lot stronger faster on rad. Over all 12 weeks I added 2 inch es to each of my arms, 5.5 to chest, 4 inches to my shoulders, 2.5 inches to my waist, 2.5 inches to each leg.

I followed the arnold blueprint to mass program for all 3 months. I got more progress during the first month of the program. The 2nd was too much volume even on sarms.
thats SOLID gains holy

theuglyone

theuglyone

Awards
Guess ill do 4 weeks rad 8 weeks LGD 12MG and run Dermacrine the entire run
Dermacrine was a huge help for me the last 6 weeks or so. Really gave me a pick me up after starting to feel run down.

I increased from 4mg LGD to 12 (I felt 12 was great for me, would do again), and same with RAD (started with 4 for a few days, then 8, then 12). I wanted to make sure I didn't take more than I could handle, but 12 of each was effective.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Dermacrine was a huge help for me the last 6 weeks or so. Really gave me a pick me up after starting to feel run down.

I increased from 4mg LGD to 12 (I felt 12 was great for me, would do again), and same with RAD (started with 4 for a few days, then 8, then 12). I wanted to make sure I didn't take more than I could handle, but 12 of each was effective.
how suppressed were you? Im not doing this cycle yet. Im giving Sparta Nutritions PH line a try in about 3 months for my birthday. Want ample time off too dont wanna damage my HPTA and SN's line looks amazing.

theuglyone

theuglyone

Awards
thats SOLID gains holy
Thanks, I gained a bit more fat the last 4 weeks than I wanted. I felt like the LGD caused me to gain less fat than the RAD, but I did have to increase my calories as I went on after stagnating at my weight for a week or two toward the end of the LGD.

Oh I should also mention I gained 45lbs to my Overhead Press, 35lbs to my Bench (probably more, when I tried my max I may have pushed too many reps in earlier sets), 55lbs to my squat, 50lbs to my deadlift.

I was happy.

theuglyone

theuglyone

Awards
how suppressed were you? Im not doing this cycle yet. Im giving Sparta Nutritions PH line a try in about 3 months for my birthday. Want ample time off too dont wanna damage my HPTA and SN's line looks amazing.
I would say not terribly. It was my first cycle, and aside from a bit sluggishness around week 6 I felt just fine. Dermacrine had me feeling no issues at all. Sleep good, sex good, no issues at work with staying active and having motivation.

Unfortunately I can't get bloods done easily in my state. I do plan to get post-pct bloods done under the guise of a physical though. I do have pre-bloods to compare.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Have one bottle of Rad & three LGD. Going to Workout perfect for two Rad/LGD cycles using Rad the first three weeks as a kicker. Reading the positive gains of others doing this hasme set on it now!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Have one bottle of Rad & three LGD. Going to Workout perfect for two Rad/LGD cycles using Rad the first three weeks as a kicker. Reading the positive gains of others doing this hasme set on it now!
Unless you decide to sell them to me...

*Jedi Mind Trick*

Fareal04

Awards
I did Rad for 4.5 weeks into LGD. 3 weeks left on LGD. 10 weeks total. The bodyweight went up a lot easier with rad. I had to kick up the calories a lot on LGD. But I like the results so I will be doing the same thing again in 3 months.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hvactech Anabolics 0
Mr Physique Anabolics 6
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 19
afluck410 Anabolics 164