How to test/determine if an AI is legit??

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Before i continue our site rep DRIVEN has given this thread topic A-OK, as long is there is ZERO source talk.

Tricky topic but I'd be cool with that,
A general topic looking fir tips on identifying, or testing to see if something is legitimate, would be good in my books
Definitely note that there can be no sourcing
Over time I noticed a trend when lurking through the supplement/hormone threads. It seemed that no matter what initial question was at some point needing a quality AI or PCT has come into the equation.

Using TRT, Andros, SARMS, or PH/DS's were all worried about controlling our hormones levels be it E2/prolactin control and/or PCT.

My question/goal is to try and create a base of knowledge for discerning legitimate products versus fakes.... as nobody wants to find out they are running fake aromasin on a trest cycle.

For myself specifically I received some Pfizer Aromasin today and the packaging looks legit.
I wanted to know if anyone knows of some ways to try and help determine if its legit via packaging, codes...etc ( besides simply popping a hesty dose & potentially tanking my e2 for a few)

Any thoughts or advice is appreciated just remember ZERO source talk

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Go hard and heavy on trest for a month and develop high estro/gyno symptoms.

2) take 25 mg daily of said exem and see if symptoms decrease. If so, it's likely legit

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^not what I would suggest to anyone ever lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
1) Go hard and heavy on trest for a month and develop high estro/gyno symptoms.

2) take 25 mg daily of said exem and see if symptoms decrease. If so, it's likely legit
And now we know how Volvo got his boobies :boobies:

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
^not what I would suggest to anyone ever lol.
lol right, all you can do is try.......

if that doesnt work should i administer the whole bottle of trest rectally for max stimulation..err.. um gains

linuxjon

Awards
Pop 4 or 5 of them tonight and go lift. If your joints are all absolutely killing you tomrorow, you're good.

:D

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Pop 4 or 5 of them tonight and go lift. If your joints are all absolutely killing you tomrorow, you're good.

:D
hahah..very funny

In all seriousness does anyone have any ideas or suggestions,,, or do we all just flip a coin and hope it doesnt land on gyno

linuxjon

Awards
hahah..very funny

In all seriousness does anyone have any ideas or suggestions,,, or do we all just flip a coin and hope it doesnt land on gyno
Only real answer is to cycle while taking them for a few weeks and then get bloods done. If your estrogen is low, they are legit. If it's high, they aren't.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That or, though we can't source, aim for pharm grade

Logs done on the product with bloodwork, assuming you trust the logger so this is iffy

I don't think any at home tests would be feasible for the average guy on these though, so options are seriously slim.

You could go by batch number for contacting the lab to verify, but then you're just hoping that lab is legit to begin with.

Searching around it's fairly easy to figure out the few options that almost every AAS board is vouching for (not only sponsored boards, when looking this way) just do your homework

If you're real lucky you can just get in touch with and talk with someone who used it before

From there your rat uses it, and do bloodwork