Should you use a T-base for a SARM?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've done a few successful SARM cycles with no test base but i've been reading that using a test base on cycle is generally better, now will using a test base help recovery or will it make recovery harder as youre stacking compounds? Im wondering whether or not to use a test base for my next SARM cycle since my libido actually skyrockets from SARMs and i dont get any on cycle sides. So what do you guys think, and will a Test base reduce suppression or make recovery harder?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No you don't need s test base for a sarm.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is not necessary, but could possibly add to the cycle depending on what base you use.

But so you understand, using a Test base does not mitigate suppression, it simply masks the effects of it.

Edit: I see you asked in the post above. It increases suppression.

Trest: great test base, highly suppressive. Also probably overkill as a base for a SARM cycle.

4-AD or Dermacrine better SARM cycle test base options IMO

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
It is not necessary, but could possibly add to the cycle depending on what base you use.

But so you understand, using a Test base does not mitigate suppression, it simply masks the effects of it.

Trest: great test base, highly suppressive. Also probably overkill as a base for a SARM cycle.

What Dma said:
adding a T-base will make your feel like your not suppressed, due to the added exogenous T in your system, but itll only further suppress your natty production, delaying the inevitable need for PCT

you said that you dont feel suppressed while on sarms, so dont add a T-base unless your wanting a bit more Androgenic activity and are willing to deal with the subsequent suppression it brings

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Thanks a ton for the informative post. Thanks for clearing it up. I read that a Test base would decrease suppression post cycle and i was dumbfounded and didn't want to believe it. Knew that was ignorant, reddit's such a nice place for information! Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wouldn't be surprised if a good T-base nets you more gains than most SARMs would, comparatively

So if results are the goal

But if you don't want harsher than the SARM itself maybe try out Dermacrine

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Wouldn't be surprised if a good T-base nets you more gains than most SARMs would, comparatively

So if results are the goal
That's what I was thinking but I get really nice gains on SARMs so ill stick with that and try to keep suppression to a minimum. Had a really rough PCT this cycle due to bunk Torem and starting clomid 3 weeks in with tons of natty T boosters, 8 days into PCT and finally feeling better.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sorry to hear that man...
Torem I swear is hard to find legit

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
An actual test base would probably give you better results than the SARM itself :p

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Deja vu... ;)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id agree with others itt...best 'base' Ive seen stacked with SARMs, based on feedback/anecdote, is Dermacrine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea you could just add in some dermacrine. I think that would be a good addition and like said its one of the better test bases.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're going to stack things run something else, it defeats the purpose of a sarm all together.

1-dhea, plus some topical something

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If you're going to stack things run something else, it defeats the purpose of a sarm all together.

1-dhea, plus some topical something
I wouldnt stack a SARM + dcrine just for the sake of it, but to help with lethargy the combo does seem win.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I loved Dermacrine at 2 pumps, 2x/Day with 22mg of Ostarine for 8 weeks. I felt 110%+ every single day. I really don't think the strength gains I saw, could have been made on Dermacrine alone though. And 4-DHEA is considered to be a bit better than Derm, as a Base - but I wanted to try out Derm, having not used it before, and I didn't want to use a PH with a SARM (Low Impact on Prostate/Hair) - I'd have just done another 1-Andro cycle if i was going to do that. I know DHEA is a "PH" technically, but you know what I'm getting at :) I could have just waited to see if the suppression impacted me, but having seen a lot of bloodwork numbers after an Ostarine cycle, I didn't want to dip into the 100's-200's and find out :D

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what it's worth, actual Test is great with SARMs. Love Test + Osta (ran it twice) and Test + RAD was also pretty sweet.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
For what it's worth, actual Test is great with SARMs. Love Test + Osta (ran it twice) and Test + RAD was also pretty sweet.
Thinking about giving RAD a go how does it compare to LGD?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards

Who's RAD did you run? OL i assume.
currently on 190mg test-c weekly split e3.5 days, and have been wanting to try RAD,,,what kinda of dosing protocol did you use?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about giving RAD a go how does it compare to LGD?
My LGD run was cut short at 4 weeks for reasons unrelated to the LGD and was not with Test, so I can't give a fair comparison. I ran RAD for 6 weeks with a hefty dose of Test.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's RAD did you run? OL i assume.
currently on 190mg test-c weekly split e3.5 days, and have been wanting to try RAD,,,what kinda of dosing protocol did you use?
It was OL.

Ran it 12/12/16/16/20/20

Test was 750/week throughout and Mast at 500/week. So this was by no means a simple RAD cycle. Although it was the last 6 weeks of a 6 month cycle and finished my cycle by adding another 13lbs. or so!!

Did experience blood thinning at 20mg, so not recommended.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
It was OL.

Ran it 12/12/16/16/20/20

Test was 750/week throughout and Mast at 500/week. So this was by no means a simple RAD cycle. Although it was the last 6 weeks of a 6 month cycle and finished my cycle by adding another 13lbs. or so!!

Did experience blood thinning at 20mg, so not recommended.
6 month cycle????? Are you on TRT so you dont PCT anymore?