First cycle critique

Gains2NV

Awards
Ok some background. I am 31. Lifted of and on forever but never was on point with diet. Around 2 years ago at 235 decided to make change. Hired a nutritionist. Currently sitting at 183 have a decent 4 pack. Diet is still managed by nutritionist and I follow programs to tee. Ran a cycle of triumph earlier in year. Thinking of jumping to dark side. This is the cycle I have planned any input is appreciated.

Week 1-12 test e 500mg
Week 1-12 arimidex .25 eod
Weeks 13-14 off everything
Weeks 14-15 350iu hcg ed / 50mg Clomid
Weeks 16-17 50mg Clomid

I plan on doing bloods week 8 see where everything is at and adjust adex if needed. Also will have nolva on hand just in case.

I know everyone has different opinions on when to use hcg but this was what was recommend to me.

Thanks for any advise

linuxjon

Awards
Taper down the Clomid. 50/50/25/25 or something like that. Don't go 50 straight though and then dump it.

May also want to consider running Nolva either with or instead of Clomid. Clomid is the one with the common emotional sides. If you're going to run it, might as well run the Nolva alongside it imo.

*edit*

You also probably don't need to start Adex in week 1 unless you're kick starting.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. No need to taper your clomid

2. Do not run HCG with Clomid. HCG is no good for pct. HCG should be ran prior to Clomid. Run 250iu HCG daily for 20 days if you have a 5000iu amp prior to pct even if that means starting it when still on cycle. The fact you have clomid and HCG at the same time proves you have not researched enough. You can't recover on hcg, hcg just jumpstarts the initial process but you still need a full pct once off hcg.

How do you plan on controlling the rise in estrogen from hcg? Are you aware hcg will elevate estrogen to levels that could complicate recovery even more? (This is more of a concern with daily dosing like you plan) Clomid is not an AI, it only selectively blocks in breast tissue. You need to be running 12.5mg aromasin while on daily hcg injections and extend the aromasin for a few days after hcg into pct.

Gains2NV

Awards
See from reading I planned on using hcg either during cycle or the 2 weeks between test and pct but a couple of local guys said no use it to kick start pct. I said isn't hcg slightly suppressive kinda hindering pct they said it's fine.

So it be better than to start adex say week 3 run right up until day one of pct. Then run hcgfor 20 days ending day 1 of pct?

I was gonna pct with nolva as I did with triumph cycle but Clomid seems to be a little better getting you started maybe I'll do both something like Clomid 50/25/25/25 nolva 40/20/20/20?

Gains2NV

Awards
This was my original plan

Week 1-12 test e 500 , adex .25 eod starting week 3
Weeks 13-14 adex .25 eod , hcg 3iu ed
Week 15-16 Clomid 50 nolva 40
Week 17-18 Clomid 50 nolva 20

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Taper down the Clomid. 50/50/25/25 or something like that. Don't go 50 straight though and then dump it.

May also want to consider running Nolva either with or instead of Clomid. Clomid is the one with the common emotional sides. If you're going to run it, might as well run the Nolva alongside it imo.

*edit*

You also probably don't need to start Adex in week 1 unless you're kick starting.
I prefer clomid or nolva, but running them together couldn't hurt

bradray5871

Awards
I would run both nolva and Clomid for 6 weeks taper or not and run AI thru out pct and maybe a few weeks more. Def start hcg in the three weeks between last pin and start of pct.

PCT is not an easy thing and just make sure you have everything you need before starting this cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid 50/50/25/25 Nolva 40/40/20/20 Exemestane 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (e3d for exemestane)

Gains2NV

Awards
Yeah I am stuck on pct. I wanna make sure I have a plan but it seems like everyone's opinion is different. Some only nolva some only Clomid some both some say dont use both ,then some as aromasin to one any of the 3 options. The whole pct is down right confusion lol. Not sure what to do at this point. The more I read the more I like wtf .

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
HcG is one of those things that everyone uses differently, and some don't use at all.

Aside from whatever you do with HcG the rest of the cycle looks good.
Just go 50/50/25/25 for Clomid. Nolva works too and doesn't cause certain people to as emotional.

Gains2NV

Awards
HcG is one of those things that everyone uses differently, and some don't use at all.

Aside from whatever you do with HcG the rest of the cycle looks good.
Just go 50/50/25/25 for Clomid. Nolva works too and doesn't cause certain people to as emotional.
See I have heard people argue for nolva because of how Clomid makes you crazy.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Yeah some people tolerate Clomid well and others don't. For your first cycle just choose one and stick with it.... It's the only way to find out what works, or doesn't work, for you.

Gains2NV

Awards
This is my current idea
Week 1-12 test e 500mg
Week 13-14 hcg 500 eod
Week 15-16 Clomid 50
Week 17-18 clomid 25

I know I gonna run aromasin at minimum week 3 to day 1 of Clomid. Question is should I just rock it thru pct as well. I'll have some nolva on hand just in case.

I'll get bloods during week 7 to see where my levels are at and adjust ai if needed.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
This is my current idea
Week 1-12 test e 500mg
Week 13-14 hcg 500 eod
Week 15-16 Clomid 50
Week 17-18 clomid 25

I know I gonna run aromasin at minimum week 3 to day 1 of Clomid. Question is should I just rock it thru pct as well. I'll have some nolva on hand just in case.

I'll get bloods during week 7 to see where my levels are at and adjust ai if needed.
You never want to run something just because. The only way to know if you should run it or not through PCT is through blood work to see where your estradiol level is at.
Some people run their AI through PCT and some don't. Without blood work it's just a guessing game.

You can always taper off your AI if you want by extending days between dosage or splitting the pill.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like clomid better...Nolva kills my sex drive...Clomid makes my balls big

Gains2NV

Awards
Well I'll probably go with cycle in post 13 and just taper off aromasin starting pct

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11