DOMS and Tren

IdahoSpud

Awards
I'm a noob to tren. I'm 8 days into my first cycle now, and I've noticed an almost complete lack of DOMS the following day. My pecs, tris and quads are particularly bad - they usually hurt for a few days after a real tear-down.

Now, there's no soreness at all - they just feel a little stiff. Is this typical?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
most AAS affects me this way... but tren is a good one for me not to have DOMS

dego

Awards
I'm a noob to tren. I'm 8 days into my first cycle now, and I've noticed an almost complete lack of DOMS the following day. My pecs, tris and quads are particularly bad - they usually hurt for a few days after a real tear-down.

Now, there's no soreness at all - they just feel a little stiff. Is this typical?
On tren I could pound myself in the ground doing dozens of sets to failure followed by negatives and still only feel a little 'tight'.

Recovery on Tren is unreal.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
:cheers: Tren is amazing! The strength gains and recovery are unparalleled.

With that said, DOMS doesn't happen to me w/ any IM AAS.. Test, Tren, Deca.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I never get DOMS even unjuiced. I get into trouble if I try to go crazy with the volume though... You definately have to build up to it slowly.

WOT

Awards
many types of AAS have a volumising affect on the muscles ... as is also the case with water retention in the muscle.

my bet would be that your body is leaching potasium from the blood supply ...

try adding in a Potassium supplement ...

personally i find potassium fantastic with most muscle pains ... like DOMS.

WOT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 3
Supplements 14
Supplements 30
Training Forum 8
Whacked Supplements 28