DOMS and Tren
- 05-04-2005, 06:52 PM
DOMS and Tren
I'm a noob to tren. I'm 8 days into my first cycle now, and I've noticed an almost complete lack of DOMS the following day. My pecs, tris and quads are particularly bad - they usually hurt for a few days after a real tear-down.
Now, there's no soreness at all - they just feel a little stiff. Is this typical?
- 05-04-2005, 06:53 PM
most AAS affects me this way... but tren is a good one for me not to have DOMS
- 05-04-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by IdahoSpud
Recovery on Tren is unreal.
05-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Tren is amazing! The strength gains and recovery are unparalleled.
With that said, DOMS doesn't happen to me w/ any IM AAS.. Test, Tren, Deca.
05-05-2005, 05:27 AM
I never get DOMS even unjuiced. I get into trouble if I try to go crazy with the volume though... You definately have to build up to it slowly.
05-05-2005, 06:29 AM
many types of AAS have a volumising affect on the muscles ... as is also the case with water retention in the muscle.
my bet would be that your body is leaching potasium from the blood supply ...
try adding in a Potassium supplement ...
personally i find potassium fantastic with most muscle pains ... like DOMS.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ryanbodybuilder in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2005, 09:17 PM
- By motiv8er in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 11Last Post: 09-30-2005, 06:53 PM
- By Tad50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2005, 06:11 PM
- By JohnnyGotJacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2005, 09:51 AM
- By syko in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 02-14-2003, 06:13 PM