What to run with tren

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
So I'm looking at doing tren for the first time running either ace or enan with test prop. Goals are to put on some size and drop bf percentage in the process... And what I mean is I would like my fat mass to stay the same so my lean mass gains cause bf percentage to lower.

Help would be great!

250 lbs
13-15% bf
5'10.5"

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just run tren and test...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would definitely keep it at tren and test for your first time, and I would use acetate so if you experience bad side effects you can stop usage and have the compound cleared from your system within a matter of days.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I would definitely keep it at tren and test for your first time, and I would use acetate so if you experience bad side effects you can stop usage and have the compound cleared from your system within a matter of days.
Eod pins or Ed?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I did every day but a lot of people do EOD, personal choice really
Ohh so tren e would just take longer to clear my system... I don't wanna pin too much so what if I start at a low dose and work my way up? Think that would be fine?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ohh so tren e would just take longer to clear my system... I don't wanna pin too much so what if I start at a low dose and work my way up? Think that would be fine?
It's still going to take a long time to leave your system if you go with enanthate, no matter what dose you do. IMO tren ace is best for first time tren runs, and honestly most people prefer it even after that. EOD pinning isn't really that bad. You could even get some slin pins and use those to still inject intramuscular.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
It's still going to take a long time to leave your system if you go with enanthate, no matter what dose you do. IMO tren ace is best for first time tren runs, and honestly most people prefer it even after that. EOD pinning isn't really that bad. You could even get some slin pins and use those to still inject intramuscular.
What gauge are we talking, I have 23's

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Mast should be good, at 4-500mg a,week

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
use tren ace if first time with tren. and MIN of EOD if not ed pins.
if you do well, then try trenE sometime, I liek it more than trenace. but generally dont like tren now, pref maste teste cycle anyday.

Coopster44

Coopster44

Awards
I run a tren a, mast, and prop blend at 300mgs a week with 500 mgs cyp. Eod except the cyp is twice a week. I will say though as much as I love mast I swear every time I use it I loose more hair. Which sucks. Lol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe an oral kickstart with compound of choice?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm looking at doing tren for the first time running either ace or enan with test prop. Goals are to put on some size and drop bf percentage in the process... And what I mean is I would like my fat mass to stay the same so my lean mass gains cause bf percentage to lower.

Help would be great!

250 lbs
13-15% bf
5'10.5"
Test/tren/Mk677 and prami.

Test and tren are old favorites but with mk677 and prami I think you have a winner.

Prami+mk677 should compliment the test /tren by increasing growth hormone/igf1. I need to do blood work on the combo.

I only say prami because it Uncaps your potential gh pulses which are bigger because of mk677. Plus prolactin sides from the test and tren.
I'm researching this right now infact. May do a write up on synergistic drugs if I get enough request. I've learned a butt load.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Test and tren are old favorites but with mk677 and prami I think you have a winner.

Prami+mk677 should compliment the test /tren by increasing growth hormone/igf1. I need to do blood work on the combo.

I only say prami because it Uncaps your potential gh pulses which are bigger because of mk677. Plus prolactin sides from the test and tren.
I'm researching this right now infact. May do a write up on synergistic drugs if I get enough request. I've learned a butt load.
Test/tren/prami/MK 677 was pretty much exactly what I ran for most of the cycle that I just finished. It was awesome. I also threw in some ipamorelin and GW-501516

You should do that write up.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established

As long as you are providing information that makes sense it would be a good read.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards

Ought caber was the only one to help with prolactin sides?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ought caber was the only one to help with prolactin sides?
Prami does too, and doesn't have the possible cardiovascular side effects that caber does

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I could still get cardio in while on tren?
I'd highly recommend continuing cardio while on tren even if you were using caber. Tren has effects on your lungs/breathing no matter what ancillary you're taking with it, so it could make cardio a little more taxing but it's good to keep it in and keep your respiratory and cardiovascular systems in as best shape as possible. If you're not taking anything liver damaging, GW-501516 (cardarine) could help with the cardio.