SARMS stack and pct help

Trev115

Awards
I am thinking about running a Sarm stack of LGD 4033 and RAD- 140. My questions are is this a good combo to run and at what dosing?

Then I was wondering what to take during the cycle and for pct?

Was thinking about NAC and milk thistle during and nolvadex or clomid with erase pro or a test booster for PCT, any thoughts or suggestions? Also what dosing for nolvadex or clomid?

I know this is a lot of questions but all help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally prefer clomid over nolva for PCT. Some will run both depending on the cycle.

For your stack, I think clomid at 50/50/25/25 would suffice. In addition to your SERM, a test booster is always a good option. It is not needed, but can help, depending on the product. AlphaMax XT would have you covered in many ways. You would have your test booster. AlphaMax XT boosts testosterone through several pathways; 3,4 dinavil, DHAA and Tongkat Ali. Ferulic Acid helps with recovery and performance. Also, the DHAA in it acts as an AI to help reduce cortisol. Everything is properly dosed and nothing is short changed. It is a great option rather than having one supplement for your AI, one for your test booster and another for libido.

Trev115

Awards
I still need to and am going to do some more research. But I was just looking for opinions from experienced people and want to have have everything ready to go before I start. Thank you AntM for your input!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a great bulking stack. How are your caps dosed or do you have liquid?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
please be liquid, please be liquid lol

Trev115

Awards
Haha no have capsules. RAD-140 is 30mg and the LGD 4033 is 25mg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Trev115

Awards
They're Hardcore Formulations, now called diesel. And yea that's what I thought also, what would you dose them at ideally? And also what dose for clomid for pct?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
They're Hardcore Formulations, now called diesel. And yea that's what I thought also, what would you dose them at ideally? And also what dose for clomid for pct?
does the suggested info say take x amount of caps so the total is 25 - each cap 12.5 each = 25 a day or each- nevermind i checked

you have to take 2 caps for 25 mg for a day- usually you would start off with lower. imho i would stick at 1 cap per day. 25 is alot. same as the rad- 1 cap- just my opinion

Trev115

Awards
Sorry I'm at work and didn't have the bottles in front of me, just googled it real quick n didn't see the 2 cap serving. But thank you, any other opinions or suggestions out there???
What about the pct and dosing for clomid or nolvadex?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I'm at work and didn't have the bottles in front of me, just googled it real quick n didn't see the 2 cap serving. But thank you, any other opinions or suggestions out there???
What about the pct and dosing for clomid or nolvadex?
Ok, just dose 1 cap a day of each
Rad 1/1/1/1
Lgd 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Or
Nolva 20/20/10/10

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Ok, just dose 1 cap a day of each
Rad 1/1/1/1
Lgd 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Or
Nolva 20/20/10/10
I Second what yates said: Both Clomid and Nolva stimulate the Pituitary Gland to produce LH/FSH which in turn stimulate your testicles to produce TEST/SPERM

Trev115

Awards
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! Sounds like I will go with Yates plan.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
thank god someone is running this. Thinking about it for my next cycle after msten. Good luck man, you should log it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! Sounds like I will go with Yates plan.
its good advice- log it as well as your pct as well- the whole thing- if you can and dont mind

Trev115

Awards
I've never done a log before, but if people want to see one I can try and keep one up. What info would you guys like to see included? Or just a general sense of how it's going?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
I've never done a log before, but if people want to see one I can try and keep one up. What info would you guys like to see included? Or just a general sense of how it's going?
PRE-CYCLE:
Morning Weight
Pics if willing
Strength on main lifts
Kcal intake/ diet
Training frequency/style

ON-CYCLE:
sides/wellbeing
Morning Weight
Pics
Strength on main lifts
Kcal intake/ diet
Training frequency/style

fordmandiesel

Awards
you running it?, if that dose of lgd is that high its most likely not lgd 4033, that is an unsafe amount recommended dosage is 5-10mg its most likely filled with hormones

Luke_Roid

Awards
So how did this cycle go? I'm interested I. Trying their products