Counterfeit gear?

Marauder

Awards
Im not sure if I should mention my source, but it has a good rep from many forums online. My concern is if the gear I received today is legit or not. I received (30) 20mg Tabs of AstraZeneca Nolvadex which were in a plastic baggie in the original box AstraZeneca box, they weren't placed in the blister pack like the box indicates they should be. The are white, octagon, with Nolvadex D imprinted. If they are fake, they look very impressive. Should I be concerned?
From the same site I received Kalpa Pharms (5) 100mg/ml ampules of Test Suspension packed next to each other in a white plastic holder. There is a clear plastic label glued on (somewhat easy to peal off) saying Testoxyl Suspension 100mg/ml, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals, for intramuscular use only. When I googled Kalpa Test suspension amps the pictures match perfectly to what I received. I'm concerned because of when I pinned 50mgs of it into my glute it did not give any PIP what so ever. It wasn't sore, it didn't hurt, nothing. Felt like nothing happened. I've heard that sus hurts like hell when pinned. Should I be concerned about either the nolvadex or the sus or both? I have never used either supplements ever in my life, FYI. If need be, I can will my source. Thank you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Porky101 Anabolics 17
Nootropics 1
Anabolics 18
Chub Supplements 11
T-Bone Supplements 28