And When You Think It Can't Get Any Worse

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I was contacting a popular uk retailers about why all of the sudden they are not selling OL tr3n and other potent ph etc the reply was that because MHRA send them a warning they said hopefully it's temporary but waning made them pull everything out of stock and alot More if not all uk retailers don't have these ph in stock.
soo DAMN they soon won't be available I guess.

linuxjon

Awards
Someone aware me what Tr3n was. Surely it wasn't actual AAS Tren?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Having the same issues. Can't buy a lot at the moment. Really hope this is temporary

mrgoomba

Awards
Glad i bought mine last week!! Wonder why this is happening.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren ace ftw!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I emailed my favorite site in the uk to see if there going to be selling the new super 11 and he said that they hope so but they've had to temporary stop the sales of ph and sarms, I've asked him why but has t got back to me yet

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just buy real tren.. it takes such a minimal dose to far surpass what these PHs do.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amen. Preach it CB ;)

jaylongjohn

Awards
I just contacted a UK retailer I purchased from because they no longer have the goods. They told me the exact same thing. Good I just bought my epistane. Wish I would have gotten more, I bought the the epi then checked back on their website two days later and everything was pulled smh.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just contacted a UK retailer I purchased from because they no longer have the goods. They told me the exact same thing. Good I just bought my epistane. Wish I would have gotten more, I bought the the epi then checked back on their website two days later and everything was pulled smh.
Sh!t getting ugly...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just buy real tren it takes such a minimal dose to far surpass what these PHs do.
Yea, I agree, just get the real deal an don't go for ph's with similar names.
:thumbsup:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just busting cb's balls though, I'm all for pro hormones.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
What I don't understand is, why are yall importing PHs? It's the same punishment as IM if you're going to import a controlled substance.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I don't understand is, why are yall importing PHs? It's the same punishment as IM if you're going to import a controlled substance.
Cos we dumb enough to use anabolics in first place....

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of anyone ever getting arrested for buying PH. The only time I've ever heard of anyone getting arrested was when they were running an underground lab, had large quantities and were selling on the side, or got arrested for something totally unrelated and when the police obtained a search warrant they ended up finding their supply. The government simply doesn't have the time, money, resources, manpower, or interest in trying to filter through the massive amount of mail going through the system to go after the end user who's buying a few bottled for personal use.

Also it's a lot easier to buy an OTC product from a reputable online retailer, you're more likely to actually receive the product, and it's more likely to clear customs than to try to weed through all of the online underground labs and hope that they actually send you something.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Things will be as they were again soon.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Back when I was a young'n growing up at home, every now and then my folks would do a room search if they suspected I had ciggies stashed in there. Now, though technically it wasnt against the rules of the house for me to have pot in my room (my folks never came right out and specifically banned it, just the ciggies), I always got it out of the house if I was getting heat from them about tobacco yknow, just to play it safe.

Then, when I was sure they had moved onto other things, Id bring my pot stash back into my room.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Back when I was a young'n growing up at home, every now and then my folks would do a room search if they suspected I had ciggies stashed in there. Now, though technically it wasnt against the rules of the house for me to have pot in my room (my folks never came right out and specifically banned it, just the ciggies), I always got it out of the house if I was getting heat from them about tobacco yknow, just to play it safe.

Then, when I was sure they had moved onto other things, Id bring my pot stash back into my room.
I see what you did there.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yay I'm stocking tho when it cools down just incase ur parents decide to take away our pot I mean anabolics

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long do you guys think it will be until it comes back? I emailed them and gave me no exact day, but said hopefully in the near future. I was planning a cycle of triumphalis this summer, im just hoping they will bring it back in time

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long do you guys think it will be until it comes back? I emailed them and gave me no exact day, but said hopefully in the near future. I was planning a cycle of triumphalis this summer, im just hoping they will bring it back in time
A few days to weeks tops

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know at least one uk site that's not pulled down the sarms/ph yet

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know at least one uk site that's not pulled down the sarms/ph yet
however I contacted said site this afternoon and they told me they are closing down as most of there products are ph or sarms, whatever they have left is the last... ive emailed them back asking why is this happening, is there a new law in the uk banning them? anyone know?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
however I contacted said site this afternoon and they told me they are closing down as most of there products are ph or sarms, whatever they have left is the last... ive emailed them back asking why is this happening, is there a new law in the uk banning them? anyone know?
Damn brooo.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah bad times bro..

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established

I see what you did there

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good news guys,one of the websites I use from the uk has slightly changed there name and... voila! theve got everything back! ph sarms the lot, and there trustworthy

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A company I used went from .com to .eu and all is right in the world.