SARM bulking stack?

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
I'm in a bulking phase and am interested in starting a SARM cycle. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good stack. Also (without naming sites) is it possible to buy a complete stack as a whole, as opposed to buying each product separately? Also, I'd rather go for pills than liquid if possible.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm in a bulking phase and am interested in starting a SARM cycle. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good stack. Also (without naming sites) is it possible to buy a complete stack as a whole, as opposed to buying each product separately?
Check out Focused Nutrition's line of SARMs at phwsupplements.com

They offer them individually and as stacks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
for bulking id go lgd for atleast 10 weeks with something like epiandro or 4andro

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
Right now I'm looking at Focused Nutrition's stack of YK-11, MK-677, and LGD-4033.

Also looking at the Elite SARM Stack.

Anyone have an experience with these? Is a PCT needed?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Right now I'm looking at Focused Nutrition's stack of YK-11, MK-677, and LGD-4033.

STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING! research these products before you consider using.....

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I ran LGD and MK together and put on some quick size. Never tried YK.

PCT is absolutely necessary with LGD. I don't even know enough about YK to comment, but I would assume with that as well.

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
I am researching. That's why I'm asking you guys for info.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
What about 12 weeks lgd with 4 week rad kicker? Maybe with an andro as well....I've done lgd + mk677 for 8 weeks and got pretty decent results. Shutdown was pretty bad tho. Not my smartest 8 weeks.

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
What kind of PCT do you guys like? Is the Blackstone Labs stuff good?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am researching. That's why I'm asking you guys for info.
its all good, lgd is pretty strong for what it is...considering sarms are best used in longer durations a serm'd pct is usually required... NO, do not use Blackstone for post cycle products

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 58
Hazard5150 Anabolics 14
thatguy28 Anabolics 20
Anabolics 8