Another *sigh* first cycle thread

Stuski

Awards
Hi all.

I'm sure you are all sick to the back teeth of newbies posting first cycle questions, but i'm going to add myself to that list and ask for your thoughts on my upcoming cycle, I just want to make sure i'm on the right track. I haven't gone into this lightly, I believe my research is pretty good but confirmation is always nice! Anyway, about me:

32 years old
94kg
15%BF
Been training athletically (rugby) since forever, and hitting the gym seriously for 5 years, with a 6 month hiatus 3 years ago to travel.

I ran a Promag cycle about 6 months ago and loved the results, although found them hard to keep even with Nolva as PCT. Aside from that this is my first foray into aas.

Cycle will look like:

600mg Test E EW for 10 weeks
40mg Dianabol first 4 weeks, maybe 5 (depending on sides and how I feel)
Anastrozole 0.5mg EOD 10 Weeks (this is where i need some advice really, is it better to wait and see if needed or just have this going from the start?)

PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20
(Also need advice here, I can get Clomid but is the Nolva enough? if not ill run Clomid at 60/40/40/40)

Planning on one shot a week in the glutes, and to break the Dbol into 10mgx4 per day.

Well that's it. Would really appreciate some feedback on this even though I'm sure you've seen it all before!

Thanks

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Welcome to the forum- if we were all sick of answering these, well you wouldn't be asking cause no one would be here to reply.

is promag the only use before this upcoming cycle?

Stuski

Awards
Hi Smith,

Thanks for the reply. Yep Promag is the only other thing I've tried, I did get some Ostarine at one point but didn't see any results after 4 weeks so think it was either dodgy or under dosed caps, either way im not counting it.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum- if we were all sick of answering these, well you wouldn't be asking cause no one would be here to reply.

is promag the only use before this upcoming cycle?
Exactly. Everyone was a noobie at some point. Then you pass your experience to the next noobies.

Stuski

Awards
Ha yeah you're right, i wouldn't have even got this far without other noobs! So, any thoughts on the cycle? My main sticking points are with the AI, I've read a lot of conflicting stuff about when and how much to take and was wondering what everyone's experience was?

linuxjon

Awards
Looks like we're both about the same age and size, running almost identical first cycles.

Interested to see what people suggest with the Adex. Especially during the dbol kickstart.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Hi all.

I'm sure you are all sick to the back teeth of newbies posting first cycle questions, but i'm going to add myself to that list and ask for your thoughts on my upcoming cycle, I just want to make sure i'm on the right track. I haven't gone into this lightly, I believe my research is pretty good but confirmation is always nice! Anyway, about me:

32 years old
94kg
15%BF
Been training athletically (rugby) since forever, and hitting the gym seriously for 5 years, with a 6 month hiatus 3 years ago to travel.

I ran a Promag cycle about 6 months ago and loved the results, although found them hard to keep even with Nolva as PCT. Aside from that this is my first foray into aas.

Cycle will look like:

600mg Test E EW for 10 weeks
40mg Dianabol first 4 weeks, maybe 5 (depending on sides and how I feel)
Anastrozole 0.5mg EOD 10 Weeks (this is where i need some advice really, is it better to wait and see if needed or just have this going from the start?)

PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20
(Also need advice here, I can get Clomid but is the Nolva enough? if not ill run Clomid at 60/40/40/40)

Planning on one shot a week in the glutes, and to break the Dbol into 10mgx4 per day.

Well that's it. Would really appreciate some feedback on this even though I'm sure you've seen it all before!

Thanks
Dbol makes a great kick start compound due the bloat/strength you get since its a super wet compound and it aromatizes like a bugger. (less the test, but into a more potent form of estradiol)

So.... adex from the start is a 'safe' bet, but will also reduce the bloat strength of the dbol...you could also try front loading your test.

-ALSO- breaking up your Test-e dose to 300mg e3.5 days will give more constant serum blood levels and really allow you to dial in your adex dose.

Stuski

Awards
Thanks TRT guy, comments taken on board and with that in mind i will be going for 1ml(300mg) Test E every Thursday/Friday and Monday/Tuesday, and 0.5mg anastrozole EOD for the duration of the dianabol cycle (depending on any low e related sides) and then i'll probably look at moving to e3d for the remainder when im just on Test E. I'll just listen to what my body tells me. I made this decision after reading a really good thread on another forum board, i'd like to post a link here but want to check if that's allowed? It was a really good read and helpful for the first timer like myself, answered a lot of questions. I've also decided to go for 30mg dianabol every day, just for ease of dosing and to keep levels steady at 10mg a dose.

Anyway, had my first pin today. Was a bit nervous although i'm not scared of needles, i've travelled a lot so i've had my fair share of jabs. Using Medical Science Test E 300mg/ml, swabbed top with alcohol, withdrew 1ml with a 21g needle, swapped to a 23g needle, swabbed right glute and (suprisingly) slid it in with no real pain. I don't know what i was expecting, but i didn't feel it at all. This is probably why, in my excitement, i forgot to aspirate untill i had already depressed .25 of a ml. Remembered, aspirated (although maybe a bit too late but no blood, learning curve now i've got one under my belt) then continued to depress the needle nice and slow. Withdrew and massaged with a swab for about 30 seconds, popped half a dbol (mine are Scorpion Labs 20mg pills) and went to the gym.

So not too bad a start, albeit a pretty stupid mistake with the aspirating. I'm now not nervous about pinning anyway. No PIP yet, but i understand that could come later. Arse is just starting to feel a little sore, but no different to when ive had other injections. Also good to note, I warmed the Test up by keeping it next to my body for about 20 mins. Body temp should be just about perfect right?

TRT guy, as to front loading what would you reccomend looking at my cycle? And could you give me the pros/cons?

Anyway, I'll keep posting updates.

Cheers

Last edited:
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could always throw in a natural anabolic during PCT to aid in recovery. The SERM is an absolute must, but some natural anabolics are great during PCT. AlphaMax XT for example will help increase testosterone through multiple pathways. It will also help control prolactin. There is a full dose AI to help with cortisol. Also, there is a full dose of both tongkat ali and ksm-66, both which can help reduce anxiety and stress. It is a complete product and a solid addition to a SERM.

Stuski

Awards
That sounds interesting ill have to look it up, I am running DAA with my cycle to try and keep test production going as much as possible, it couldn't hurt at least right?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
20 - 40mg Nolva everyday on cycle
OR
0.5 - 1mg adex per day

You can run the DAA through cycle and after cycle at 3g per day.
Personally, I wouldn't waste my money on OTC "test boosters", unless you already have one you like.
DAA + Vitamin D3 and you'll be good.

Stuski

Awards
Ok so quick update, now at day 4 and had second pin yesterday. Had a little PIP last time which was worse on day 2 and fine by day 3, this time i pinned the left glute (with correct technique, remembered to aspirate this time!) and did legs in gym. Finding the PIP a little worse this time but im hoping it will wear off again soon. Also, not seeing any real developments from the Dbol yet, i was hoping to have some strength gains but im up maybe a little (placebo?) on the bench press today but nothing to write home about. The tabs i've got are Scorpion brand 20mg white round pills, which i break in half and take in 10mgs. If anything i feel a little slow and tired, a bit ****ty, any advice as to whether this is normal and should i be seeing results yet? Only because the dbol ive seen online is usually 5mg pink tabs so im wondering on authenticity (even though the source is pretty good).

Stuski

Awards
Update, day 6 pin 3 (right glute again). Pin went fine, no PIP whatsoever yet so thats pretty good. Had a GREAT workout today, did arms and was noticeably stronger. Weight is at 98kg and body fat 17.9%, so up on both but ive been feeling pretty, well, fat recently, think the bloat is kicking in a big way. Still having bouts of lethargy, really strong too where im just sitting there knackered. hopefully body will adjust soon and all will be sorted!