tudca dosage time

Robin88

Awards
Hi sorry for my bad english, i ´m from germany, but i have an important question. Can i take prhormones or oral steroids at same time with tudca??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes you can

Robin88

Awards
thank you very much i have read i must wait a few hours...so I was not sure

mrgoomba

Awards
I workout at 5am, take my epistane, cycle support, and tudca with my oats and protein shake and then off to the gym. Never had any issues taking ti all at once

Robin88

Awards
thank you very much i have read i must wait a few hours...so I was not sure

Robin88

Awards
i have read this in a other thread : "Some popular bro science is to dose liver and support supps four hours after taking prohormones. Great to get a definitive answer."

is this wrong??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There are scattered suggestions that it is bad at the same time, on the net, but those seem to be bogus.

It in no way hinders absorption (this could be product dependant, I can't claim to know every ingredient in every support)

I have spoken with and asked this question to half a dozen PH brand reps, in one case an owner, that suggested it was no harm at all.

Robin88

Awards
ok i hope i have understood all. my english ist bad.

it give not scientific study to say i must wait??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There is no study telling you conclusively to separate supports from your PH, to my knowledge.
Iirc There was indication of one supp being conflicting (maybe milk thistle) but that was shrugged off as well, not much real world hinderance.

But if you're concerned, just separate them.

Robin88

Awards
ok thank you very much!! in german language you find not about his. thank you your help was great.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ok thank you very much!! in german language you find not about his. thank you your help was great.
Any time brother, enjoy the cycle!

Robin88

Awards
I have a last question.
Must i eat tudca with food (and fat) ??

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I remember MrC and one of the Antaeus guys saying if its convenient to dose together (tudca and ph), then do it as there is no harm in doing so.

Robin88

Awards
ok thank you for answer

Must i eat tudca with food (and fat) ??

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
I eat a full hand of 10pills including: Tren, Epistane, Arimacare Pro, Hawthorn Berry, Fish Oil, Multivitamins .. and accompany this mix with a full glass of water. Works fine..

Cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
Anabolics 5
Bert Renyolds Anabolics 7
darsh89 Anabolics 34