*TREN PH* can't get it out of my head

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright yall I'm planing my 3rd cycle for july/august as I'm almost done with my ol epiandro cycle/11 oxo cycle which is an awesome stack for cutting.
now I have epistane ready will be running it at 48 mg and maybe 60 mg towards the end of 6 weeks cycle and will be running 4 dhea with it.
so I have been researching all these kind of ph/ds and nothing comes close to the high reviews of tren effects on body composition and incredible strength gainz and how it leans you out...
and then when I start reading the side effects I'm like OH HELL NO MAN.
ED
Intense high blood pressure
Prolactin
and bad sleep
and couple more I think.
so I wanted to ask the people who tried it have everybody really experienced these effects?
The reason why I'm asking is i was talking to the gym manager I'm at he said that sh!t was awesome and he only had lil blood pressure spike I was like no way that's it? But he is like 25 yo and he do crazy cycles
and here I am rethinking about using tren..

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright yall I'm planing my 3rd cycle for july/august as I'm almost done with my ol epiandro cycle/11 oxo cycle which is an awesome stack for cutting.
now I have epistane ready will be running it at 48 mg and maybe 60 mg towards the end of 6 weeks cycle and will be running 4 dhea with it.
so I have been researching all these kind of ph/ds and nothing comes close to the high reviews of tren effects on body composition and incredible strength gainz and how it leans you out...
and then when I start reading the side effects I'm like OH HELL NO MAN.
ED
Intense high blood pressure
Prolactin
and bad sleep
and couple more I think.
so I wanted to ask the people who tried it have everybody really experienced these effects?
The reason why I'm asking is i was talking to the gym manager I'm at he said that sh!t was awesome and he only had lil blood pressure spike I was like no way that's it? But he is like 25 yo and he do crazy cycles
and here I am rethinking about using tren..
At 60-90 mg no sides, an mild effects.

At 120mg I notice negative sides similar to injectable tren(you listed them) minus the bp. I found it similar to if I did 25-50mg tren ace e/o/d

Not sure how high you'd have to go to really compare to tren ace as far as positive effects.

300mg tren ace per week ripped me to shredz, but by week 5 I had abs, an boobies starting to grow. It really fcuks with you
but if I had to choose between tren or trestolone, tren all day. My libido was insane. I was beating off an pounding that poontang every day.
Both though, grow boobs on me.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 60-90 mg no sides, an mild effects.

At 120mg I notice negative sides similar to injectable tren(you listed them) minus the bp. I found it similar to if I did 25-50mg tren ace e/o/d

Not sure how high you'd have to go to really compare to tren ace as far as positive effects.

300mg tren ace per week ripped me to shredz, but by week 5 I had abs, an boobies starting to grow. It really fcuks with you
but if I had to choose between tren or trestolone, tren all day. My libido was insane. I was beating off an pounding that poontang every day.
Both though, grow boobs on me.
Damn I didn't even think of gyno side effects, it's crazy how anabolics effect everybody different, so u had crazy libido on it? Damn .
well I don't want to grow boobies i want to grab them only haha.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prolactin control is def recommend.

Some inhibit p is enough, others need stronger like caber which has its own sides.

Yea, libido (and aggression) were raging. I felt like a cave man in the bedroom

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had no side effects up to 135mg of oral Tren.

Tren Ace ruined my life for about 8 weeks lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

There is def a difference in both trenadione and menadione when compared to their big bothers.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should list your cycle history so we know whether or not to recommend it...Im guessing your first cycle wasnt very strong if your second was stano and 11 oxo, so honestly, I would just run epistane for 6 weeks...60mg is excessive for somebody with not much experience, maybe try 24/36/36/36/48/48 or something

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I'm running tren and epi andro right now and its freaking great. killer gains.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should list your cycle history so we know whether or not to recommend it...Im guessing your first cycle wasnt very strong if your second was stano and 11 oxo, so honestly, I would just run epistane for 6 weeks...60mg is excessive for somebody with not much experience, maybe try 24/36/36/36/48/48 or something
First cycle was epistane for 5 weeks 48 mg
4 andro 5 weeks 440 mg and mk677.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def. get Inhibit P for your tren.

I also think 48-60mg of epi is a little excessive. 30mg is more than enough if stacked with tren.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prami is my go to with tren.. There is no controlling libido.. It is just out of control..

Never found sides of tren horrible.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First cycle was epistane for 5 weeks 48 mg
4 andro 5 weeks 440 mg and mk677.
Alright that helps haha...Epistane and trenavar would definitely be do-able then, i would just recommend caber or prami on hand like everyone else said and definitely look into arimacare pro, it will help control the prolactin on top of all the other necessities to a complete cycle support

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm more convinced to run tren oral and it seems like sh!t vanished n can't find it in uk retailers websites.
too late to the party loll and smh

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Max-LMG @ 75mg which to my understanding is one of the tren-derived designers. I'm stacking w/epistane @ 30mg. The ridiculous libido, overstimulation, and sweats are all very real. I've been so horny and sweating at work for short times that it was distracting.

Cardio sides I've only noticed when I accidentally took an off-cycle sized dose of amp-citrate PWO before realizing what I had done.

I am taking inhibit P for prolactin control and haven't noticed any issues (knock on wood).

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running Max-LMG @ 75mg which to my understanding is one of the tren-derived designers. I'm stacking w/epistane @ 30mg. The ridiculous libido, overstimulation, and sweats are all very real. I've been so horny and sweating at work for short times that it was distracting.

Cardio sides I've only noticed when I accidentally took an off-cycle sized dose of amp-citrate PWO before realizing what I had done.

I am taking inhibit P for prolactin control and haven't noticed any issues (knock on wood).
Sweet, but I thought max lmg is wet compound and tren is very dry.
I was interested in lmg but read on the gains from it wasn't impressed.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
It is absolutely supposed to be wet, hence the epistane stack. I could be wrong about it's lineage. Perhaps a veteran will chime in and correct me.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is absolutely supposed to be wet, hence the epistane stack. I could be wrong about it's lineage. Perhaps a veteran will chime in and correct me.
LMG has peaked my curiosity here lately. It's relatively cheap compared to the methyls.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMG has peaked my curiosity here lately. It's relatively cheap compared to the methyls.
Reason why scratched it off my list is when I was reading around it said a big percent of gains is water and with a good cycle you would be looking at 5 to 7 lbs gains.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Reason why scratched it off my list is when I was reading around it said a big percent of gains is water and with a good cycle you would be looking at 5 to 7 lbs gains.
It is definitely best for stacking. After my research and experience so far, I wouldn't waste my time running it solo. It shines in a stack per both my research, and to a lesser extent at this point, my experience.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have max lmg. ****ty compound.

I am not sure if I would classify oral tren as wet or dry. It's somewhere in the middle IMO.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

And that same tren made my life glorious LOL
Trenavar was great. Trenbolone is greater.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lmg is wet compound. Best stacked with dzine or epistane

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And that same tren made my life glorious LOL
Trenavar was great. Trenbolone is greater.
Lol it was definitely a solid lab. I'd rather it have screwed me up like it did than it have been fake.

I could probably get away with it at no more than 350mg a week. 600mg is what ****ed me lol but it definitely made me rethink ever trying it again, which is probably for the best since I don't plan on competing.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running tren at 120 as part of my summer shred cycle. I'm also running halo at 125 & dermacrine at 4pumps ED
This is my 2nd time using it & both my experiences have been very similar.
1. HUGE strength gains. My numbers are way TF up.
2. Mild Vascularity increase
3. Mild Trensomnia. i always sleep good but the tren definitely seems to be cutting my sleep short every day by about 30 minutes.
4. My libido is bottomed out. I can get it up no problem but a lot of times I'm just like meh.
5. My drive/focus in the gym is intense. Partially because my numbers are up so much you just keep wanting more. 2 hours in the gym flys by.

As far as prolactin issues, both times I've ran tren SNS inhibit P has had me covered 100%. Never had any prolactin issues at all.

I'm actually partially logging this cycle "summer shred cycle"
Sub it.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently running tren at 120 as part of my summer shred cycle. I'm also running halo at 125 & dermacrine at 4pumps ED
This is my 2nd time using it & both my experiences have been very similar.
1. HUGE strength gains. My numbers are way TF up.
2. Mild Vascularity increase
3. Mild Trensomnia. i always sleep good but the tren definitely seems to be cutting my sleep short every day by about 30 minutes.
4. My libido is bottomed out. I can get it up no problem but a lot of times I'm just like meh.
5. My drive/focus in the gym is intense. Partially because my numbers are up so much you just keep wanting more. 2 hours in the gym flys by.

As far as prolactin issues, both times I've ran tren SNS inhibit P has had me covered 100%. Never had any prolactin issues at all.

I'm actually partially logging this cycle "summer shred cycle"
Sub it.
Thanks bro for the feed back, I appreciate it and will look up ur log.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I've ran oral tren at 90 mg and never had a single problem. Loved it. My next PH cycle down the road will be 90 mgs of transdermal Tren w/ Halo or Tr1umph.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have max lmg. ****ty compound.

I am not sure if I would classify oral tren as wet or dry. It's somewhere in the middle IMO.
I've always read people say oral tren is not a pre-contest drug.. meaning it is not a dry drug.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trenadione has always been dry IMO. It doesn't have an effect on joints in that sense, but it def gets you lean, hard, and vascular.
Even on carbs.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've always read people say oral tren is not a pre-contest drug.. meaning it is not a dry drug.
Trenadione has always been dry IMO. It doesn't have an effect on joints in that sense, but it def gets you lean, hard, and vascular.
Even on carbs.
I had the same experience. Anytime I ran Trenavar I'd be noticeably fuller but also more shredded and vascular at the same time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4