Dermatrest and Super Epi Elite

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
I am in the middle of shooting a movie, so I don't have a lot of time. I have been on this stack for about the last two weeks. I feel amazing. Great energy, great recovery, and I am making gains in strength and and LBM while working 12-16 hours a day; 5-6 days a week. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and process. The dermatrest has really seemed to help with joints. The fact I am making gains while working on a show, I couldn't be happier. If you have any questions about training frequency, style, diet or sleep, please let me know. This is by far not the cheapest stack I could be on, but it is proving to be worth every penny. Awesome products!

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
I am in the middle of shooting a movie, so I don't have a lot of time. I have been on this stack for about the last two weeks. I feel amazing. Great energy, great recovery, and I am making gains in strength and and LBM while working 12-16 hours a day; 5-6 days a week. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and process. The dermatrest has really seemed to help with joints. The fact I am making gains while working on a show, I couldn't be happier. If you have any questions about training frequency, style, diet or sleep, please let me know. This is by far not the cheapest stack I could be on, but it is proving to be worth every penny. Awesome products!
What doses do you use? Whats your training regime?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'm using about 3/4 of a pump per dosing, 2x a day. I am keeping the Super Epi at 500 mgs a day, split. I am training in a descending fashion as I add weight. Like Flat Bench; 10 reps at 175, 8 reps at 215, and 6 reps at 245. I am increasing weight as I decreasing reps as I increase weight....to be gaining strength on a show is wonderful. I usually fall to hell...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I wish. Crew. Very large member of crew. Also, in the first 10 days, my weight shot up about 10 lbs. It went up almost as fast as a mild methyl. I really like how fast my size and strength have been positively affected. To make matters better, I have great attitude and energy and recover quickly. I can testify, looking at the rock (DJ) everyday does make you grow! Lol....appropriately. Mostly.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Did legs on Wednesday. Have some killer DOMS going on today. Will get a good nights rest tonight and hit the gym Saturday and Sunday. I start a new project on Monday. It will have much better hours for training and life. I'll update more over the weekend.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Get pretty much no estro sides running dtrest myself, love the stuff. Great to see you having a good run man..but also not surprising :)