Low sides future cycle?

F

F0xx3r

Awards
Looking to run a cycle with minimal sides... heres what I have in mind (haven't purchased yet)

8 weeks
Week 1-8 Andro the giant 330mg daily
Week 1-8 Super Mando 330mg daily
Week 3-8 Androvar 400mg daily
Week 3-8 OL Cardarine 7/7/14/14/21/21mg
Weeks 1-8 cycle support

PCT supp
Rebirth

Thoughts?? Thanks!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks good, but you'll need a serm with pct

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to run a cycle with minimal sides... heres what I have in mind (haven't purchased yet)

8 weeks
Week 1-8 Andro the giant 330mg daily
Week 1-8 Super Mando 330mg daily
Week 3-8 Androvar 400mg daily
Week 3-8 OL Cardarine 7/7/14/14/21/21mg
Weeks 1-8 cycle support

PCT supp
Rebirth

Thoughts?? Thanks!!
Looks good. If you haven't purchased your andros yet, OL UK has a seriously sic sale starting tomorrow;). It is gonna be cray cray.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If looking for 1-andro, I'd also check in to 1-Testosterone for a price comparison. It is a pretty high dosed andro product with a very unique delivery system requiring less active hormone to achieve the same results. There will be some logs starting any day now that if you have time to wait, you could keep an eye on.

F

F0xx3r

Awards
If looking for 1-andro, I'd also check in to 1-Testosterone for a price comparison. It is a pretty high dosed andro product with a very unique delivery system requiring less active hormone to achieve the same results. There will be some logs starting any day now that if you have time to wait, you could keep an eye on.
Brand? And ya just making sure I got a solid cycle with minimal sides that won't be a waste of time, I of course want size and strength... ran dmz previous cycle and didn't work for me.. my best cycle to date included BL alpha one Max,but since then I grabbed another one and was bunk so obviously staying away.

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Brand? And ya just making sure I got a solid cycle with minimal sides that won't be a waste of time, I of course want size and strength... ran dmz previous cycle and didn't work for me.. my best cycle to date included BL alpha one Max,but since then I grabbed another one and was bunk so obviously staying away.
Hes referring to High-Tech Pharmaceutical's 1-Testosterone

F

F0xx3r

Awards
Found some a1m online and so tempted to buy but I got a good feeling it's bunk... ahhhh damnit lol

F

F0xx3r

Awards
How many cycles have you ran?
Ran 2 separate a1m cycles, then a cycle of just 4andro and LGD and my last cycle was dmz/dermatrest/Cardar1ne.. legit a1m worked wonders for me last year, even only running a1m and supports.

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Ran 2 separate a1m cycles, then a cycle of just 4andro and LGD and my last cycle was dmz/dermatrest/Cardar1ne.. legit a1m worked wonders for me last year, even only running a1m and supports.
Oh ok you have quite a few cycles under your belt, id say a high dosed andro cycle would do you good

F

F0xx3r

Awards
So like the one I posted above with the 330mg of each with some extras ?

F

F0xx3r

Awards
Well my dumbass decided to take the risk and buy 2 bottles of prolly bunk a1m lol, which I could run at the minimum 2 pills a day for 8 weeks, if I did this and by a chance it's legit, I think this would be an amazing 8 week stack, with the addition of an AI and tudca... thoughts? I know this increases sides, but if legit.. I saw great results from a1m in th3 past

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well my dumbass decided to take the risk and buy 2 bottles of prolly bunk a1m lol, which I could run at the minimum 2 pills a day for 8 weeks, if I did this and by a chance it's legit, I think this would be an amazing 8 week stack, with the addition of an AI and tudca... thoughts? I know this increases sides, but if legit.. I saw great results from a1m in th3 past
How much cheaper was this than OUK SUP3R-1 or Hi tech?