Which SARMS don't require a PCT?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything hormonal is going to need to be followed by a pct. I'm sure you know but mk and gw are not sarms and are not hormonal.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything hormonal is going to need to be followed by a pct. I'm sure you know but mk and gw are not sarms and are not hormonal.
Sorry, I knew that. Silly me.

Anything else these companies release? I notice alot of compounds I've never heard of from companies like Focused Nutrition EU.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I knew that. Silly me.

Anything else these companies release? I notice alot of compounds I've never heard of from companies like Focused Nutrition EU.
The most common sarms right now are osta, lgd, rad140, and s4 which all require a pct. By definition, a sarm interacts with the androgen receptor which can negatively impact the hpta. The only true difference in sarms and traditional aas is the fact that sarms are selective by nature and only interact with the androgen receptors in bone and muscle tissue. Hpta impact is lessened by this but suppression is still a concern.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most common sarms right now are osta, lgd, rad140, and s4 which all require a pct. By definition, a sarm interacts with the androgen receptor which can negatively impact the hpta. The only true difference in sarms and traditional aas is the fact that sarms are selective by nature and only interact with the androgen receptors in bone and muscle tissue. Hpta impact is lessened by this but suppression is still a concern.
SARMS aside, any other compounds like MK/GW?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMS aside, any other compounds like MK/GW?
Imo not much else has come out that proves to be effective that I've seen.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imo not much else has come out that proves to be effective that I've seen.
Dammit. My mate did GW and noticed nothing.

It's just focused nutrition had some interesting new products and Ivr never heard of them.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit. My mate did GW and noticed nothing.

It's just focused nutrition had some interesting new products and Ivr never heard of them.
What are they? Will tell you what I know.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yk-11 isn't a Sarm either..
I didn't say it was, I mentioned other compounds I wasn't aware of. Topic is a bit off, totally forgot half of these aren't SARMS when I created it. :)

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of PCT is recommended for an S4 run?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell us what your goals are bro

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop body fat. I've read conflicting information on you need/don't need PCT for S4. Trying to verify which one is correct.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would say if you use a SARM use a SERM, and have On Cycle support.
At the doses necessary to achieve results expected and the length of cycle, it makes no sense to ignore this, and a great deal has been written on it in these and other forums. I don't like SARMS, but the research is intriguing for what they can do for cancer patients. Science is amazing.

There are other ways to improve on body composition than using SARMS.

Re: YK-11
Selective androgen receptor modulator, YK11, regulates myogenic differentiation of C2C12 myoblasts by follistatin expression.

The myogenic differentiation of C2C12 myoblast cells is induced by the novel androgen receptor (AR) partial agonist, (17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis-(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester (YK11), as well as by dihydrotestosterone (DHT). YK11 is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM), which activates AR without the N/C interaction. In this study, we further investigated the mechanism by which YK11 induces myogenic differentiation of C2C12 cells. The induction of key myogenic regulatory factors (MRFs), such as myogenic differentiation factor (MyoD), myogenic factor 5 (Myf5) and myogenin, was more significant in the presence of YK11 than in the presence of DHT. YK11 treatment of C2C12 cells, but not DHT, induced the expression of follistatin (Fst), and the YK11-mediated myogenic differentiation was reversed by anti-Fst antibody. These results suggest that the induction of Fst is important for the anabolic effect of YK11.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23995658

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do need a pct bro for s4, I don't really rate sarms for cutting, I'd go with ignit3 and bloodshr3d raw. You won't need a pct for that, i only use sarms for packing on muscle. Gw only increases endurance( yes we know it's not a sarm) but varies from person to person, I love it btw. Sr9009 has 3% bioavailability and the half life is ridiculous so forget that. S4 is good for vascularity and some dose dependant vision related sides and the rest are bulkers, one missed out above is lgd 3303 allegedly 4033's big brother yet again another bulker. Honestly bro if your cutting turn to the fat burners you'll have better luck and you'll be natty too

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice butt! shame about the face