TREST!!!!!!

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I would really appreciate some info on trest..trest elite...I saw a post here on the boards saying that trest was the best oral they ever ran including anabol...and trest is legal?? I've searched some but like I said earlier my phone is slow out here in the road...is trest really that strong? Something smells fishy about it...from what I've googled some companies sell it and others say it's discontinued...granted I don't know slot about PHs but anything that has methyl in the Ingredients is illegal right? Lol I sound real smart right...but seriously would love some info total trest pills

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a good compound for a beginner...Causes severe shutdown and will make you very infertile while on cycle...Estrogen and Prolactin associated sides will be there

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yes, trest is legal. Can convert to methyl estrogen so side effects can be hard to control; I recommend always having aromasin on hand while on cycle and probably after too just in case.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, trest is legal. Can convert to methyl estrogen so side effects can be hard to control; I recommend always having aromasin on hand while on cycle and probably after too just in case.
He has no previous cycle history if I recall correctly, das why I'm saying nah m8

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
He has no previous cycle history if I recall correctly, das why I'm saying nah m8
I was merely answering his questions and providing some info on trest.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would really appreciate some info on trest..trest elite...I saw a post here on the boards saying that trest was the best oral they ever ran including anabol...and trest is legal?? I've searched some but like I said earlier my phone is slow out here in the road...is trest really that strong? Something smells fishy about it...from what I've googled some companies sell it and others say it's discontinued...granted I don't know slot about PHs but anything that has methyl in the Ingredients is illegal right? Lol I sound real smart right...but seriously would love some info total trest pills
Trestolone aka MENT escaped the last ban. It is highly effective. It may get banned in the future, hence why not everyone is jumping out to mass produce it. The methyl you see denoted in the nomenclature refers to 7a methylation, not 17a, which is what the majority of banned designer steroids were. This makes it considerably less liver toxic than a 17a methyl but is it considered very potent and still has a major impact on other health markers like blood pressure and lipids.

jaylongjohn

Awards
Trest is very effective, I felt it at first dose pre workout. Energy, aggression, endurance, and alpha male feeling. You may find confusion because it was discontinued but was just released and another company is now producing. You may also find more confusion wether it is "banned" or not because some people looove talking on technicalities. The ban listed out specific compounds and then tried to cast a net and catch other stuff and banned anything that's not a natural prohormone like andros, I don't feel like looking up the exact words. So you may find some people saying its banned but it's not at all unless you run on technicalities. Trest is a bad ass compound and highly effective, it's like motivation in capsule, at least for me. Definitely need an AI as stated. And if you have the extra cash I would pick up a couple bottles to save to run when you're ready

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a good compound for a beginner...Causes severe shutdown and will make you very infertile while on cycle...Estrogen and Prolactin associated sides will be there
lol, current fertility status is not typically the topic for concern when people are currently cycling.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Hawkwarrior

Awards
30 years old... 6.2 280... No I'm not a fatass
.pretty solid build...22 inch arms..
Lifting for 15 years on and off...just started back hard over 6 months ago.
Former college offensive guard
..I have decent genetics I guess...my body responds well to compounds
.I don't know how else to say it..I gained 30lbs off of celltech and protein years ago lol ... I want my strength to get back up...I know I know. I need to be patient and train but I know my body and i know what I want to do...I tore my pec 5 years ago reppin 315 in front of some chicks...seriously..it was loud..my spotter heard my pec pop...so now I am still pretty cautious about the flat bench..used to rep out 405 too.
That's what I want to get back to..I need something to spark up my training. As far as cycles go - I am currently running 4 andro 300mgs/day

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any exogenous hormones can effect fertility, trest just happened to be studied for use as a contraceptive.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody actually compared oral Trest to Dbol (Anabol)?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've taken both; dbol at 45-60mg/daily pre-WO and trest at 50mg oral pre-WO and 25-50mg TD. Didn't really see much of anything from the trest so next time I'm going to run it higher/combine it with IM trest. So at this point in time I'd say dbol wins, although I bloated like a freaking puffer fish.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They both aromatize into methyl estrogen and that's about where the similarities end.

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
22 inch arms? Pics with tape measure attached or it didn't happen

Hawkwarrior

Awards
What

You want to oggle over my arms...I'm on the road right now and don't have any pics but when I get home I will meet your request so you can have a bear fantasy with my arm pics.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken both; dbol at 45-60mg/daily pre-WO and trest at 50mg oral pre-WO and 25-50mg TD. Didn't really see much of anything from the trest so next time I'm going to run it higher/combine it with IM trest. So at this point in time I'd say dbol wins, although I bloated like a freaking puffer fish.
They both aromatize into methyl estrogen and that's about where the similarities end.
I quoted the OP (he stated there're posts from people here on AM stating they compare, I'm not aware of any) not an actual question for you guys...I've used both and know the difference.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I
I quoted the OP (he stated there're posts from people here on AM stating they compare, I'm not aware of any) not an actual question for you guys...
i know you quoted him but it looked like an open-ended question so I just provided my personal experience

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I
i know you quoted him but it looked like an open-ended question so I just provided my personal experience
The only features they share IME are the feel-good effect and great pump.
Didn't even get bloated with oral Trest.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here, no bloat at all on trest, leaned me out nicely tbh

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Lol cool bro...man this trest got me all excited...I wanna jump on the phone and order some now!!!!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Lol cool bro...man this trest got me all excited...I wanna jump on the phone and order some now!!!!!!

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Seriously tho answer this. Would you rather run Trest or Msten or super dmz? Ironmag labs msten is in stock on a supp site ..and so is super dmz

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Just running 4 andro right now..only thing I've ever ran..I know I know...the sides will suck on the compounds I'm asking about...but seriously...which one would y'all rather run?? Say for yourself....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go so sloppy looking on trest.. I wonder if it has something to do with how people handle the estrogen from trest.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might be. Rate of aromatizazion is very individual.
Very true. I have a friend using trest intramuscularly while cutting down. He's getting leaner while staving off flatness.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I'm running trest now and it's the baddest **** I've ever put in my body. It's no joke. I'm running 50 mg preworkout, hexadrone 200mg, and test 500mg per week. I'm also running prami and exemestane because I want to avoid any sides from the trest. I have doubled the reps on my lifts in the gym and gained 10 pounds in one week. It's so strong that I'm lowering my dose because the strength increases is crazy and I don't want to risk injury. I love this ****!

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I didn't expect it to be this good. I literally can't wait for the next day to take it and go to the gym. Working out on this stuff is fun as hell.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
Unfortunately there is a lot of bunk out there. This trest I'm on, 50mg is almost to much. My strength is going so fast I'm afraid I'm going to injure myself. I love it

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
In my opinion trestolone destroys dbol. Dbol makes me look and feel fat. Trestolone makes me feel like a beast! I'm running low dose of exemestane and hexadrone and haven't seen any estrogen sides yet. Keep in mind not all trest is created equal and it may be underdosed or fake. When you get the real deal you will be blown away

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I've ran over a gram of test a week before when I was young and dumb. First time on hexadrone and trest. I'm running the hexadrone because it's not methylated and has AI properties so I can hopefully stay dry and hard but it's mild and non toxic I'm probably going to run it all the way through. I was going to drop the orals after a month and run tren for six weeks but I love the trest so much that I may just keep running it preworkout and leave the tren alone. As long as I continue to tolerate it so well. This isn't my first rodeo if that is what you are getting at.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately there is a lot of bunk out there. This trest I'm on, 50mg is almost to much. My strength is going so fast I'm afraid I'm going to injure myself. I love it
So just 50mg and pre-wo only?

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
That's it! I'm going to drop it to 25mg tomorrow and see what I feel.

Stanleyj42

Awards
I've got some h-drol on hand and was thinking of stacking trest-elite along with it. Would that be a decent run to tighten up before summer or would h-drol and the 1/4,4 Andros work a little better. I've ran h-drol many times, but never tried trest. Thanks.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
Trest is a beast and it will have you right. You can either take it preworkout to kill it in the gym or split it in even doses thought the day and some use it this way as their "base" I have tried it both ways and I love taking it preworkout and just killing it in the gym. I think you will see great results. Just keep AI and prolactin support on hand. I'm running 12.5 exemestane EOD all the way through PCT and .25 mg prami at night.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
If you do the Hdrol and trest PW. I wouldn't have any stimulates preworkout because both can increase bloodpressure and you won't need it anyway. The trest will turn you into a beast

Stanleyj42

Awards
If you do the Hdrol and trest PW. I wouldn't have any stimulates preworkout because both can increase bloodpressure and you won't need it anyway. The trest will turn you into a beast
Thanks man.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Trest is a beast and it will have you right. You can either take it preworkout to kill it in the gym or split it in even doses thought the day and some use it this way as their "base" I have tried it both ways and I love taking it preworkout and just killing it in the gym. I think you will see great results. Just keep AI and prolactin support on hand. I'm running 12.5 exemestane EOD all the way through PCT and 12.5 mg prami at night.
That's a **** load of prami, my brain would explode if I took that much. I'm pretty sure I could only handle like 0.1-0.2mg of the stuff.
Any more than that and I'd have a migraine the whole next day.
I may be completely off on my dosing; I don't remember what it was dosed at per mL.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a **** load of prami, my brain would explode if I took that much. I'm pretty sure I could only handle like 0.1-0.2mg of the stuff.
Any more than that and I'd have a migraine the whole next day.
I may be completely off on my dosing; I don't remember what it was dosed at per mL.
Or hugging the toilet all night. Prami kicks my ass

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I go so sloppy looking on trest.. I wonder if it has something to do with how people handle the estrogen from trest.
What were you taking to counter the estrogen from Trest? I am taking 500mgs of Super Epi Elite and feel amazing, and rather dry...

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I'm taking hexadrone and and exemestane and I feel great too. I'm looking leaner and bigger after a week to the point where others are noticing and asking what I'm on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18