Cerberus first time advice / thoughts..

Medik911

Awards
Looking to try Cerberus for either 30 or 60 days... Just checking if you guys think this is worth trying based on below info or if something else is recommended... I am a firm believer that if someone knows more than you, ask them and see what they think so any feedback would be appreciated...
I am 37 years old and am trying to put on more lean muscle and drop body fat.. I was 255 last year and am now at 207. Body fat is at 17 percent currently.
I take in 2400 calories per day (per metabolic rate 2400 k/cal is my target daily intake) and take multi vitamin packs, creatine and protein. Typically take Jacked up as a pre workout.
My protein intake is at 175 grams a day and I usually hit my 2400 target caloric intake.
Diet typically consists of oatmeal, bananas, almonds, sirloin, rice cakes, hummus and skim milk. I drink at least 1 1/2 gallons of water a day. Usually I take 2 protein shakes twice a day which gives me 100 grams of the 175 grams I take in.
For exercise, I lift upper body Monday and Friday, legs Wednesday. Typically 4 sets of 10 per body part as heavy as possible. I condition / cardio 3 times a week (interval train) for 45 minutes. I train Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu twice a week for 3 hours each session. So far the above plan has been working but I am looking to try stepping it up a bit. Any advice would be appreciated!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
My opinion would be to lose more fat before you plan a cycle, an EC (ephedrine, caffeine) stack is great for losing fat, running that alongside a good test booster like Alphamax XT would help preserve as much muscle mass while dropping fat, then come summertime run Cerberus to gain lean muscle. If you do plan to run the cycle now, id also suggest eating around maintenance calories for a recomp effect. Cerberus is a prohormone and requires support and a pct with a SERM (nolva or clomid) These are just options/suggestions, do your research into these drugs/supplements and pick whats best for you. If you have the funds and availability to get a hormonal blood test, id do that before and after you run a cycle to monitor health changes and see where you currently/will be at hormonally (testosterone and estrogen levels).
Also, these are some natural products many use to make the most out of their training before going the hormonal route:
Alphamax XT
X-Gels
Anabeta Elite
EP1C Unleashed/Follidrone (epicatechin)
Str3ngth Unleashed (laxogenin products)
Anafuse
GDA's/nutrient partioners (slinmax,glycophase,)
Id highly suggest than in your research you read through threads in the anabolics and supplement section to learn more about specifics.

Medik911

Awards
Thanks for the advice.. I will probably just go with the EC stack and the Alpha max. I will keep what I am doing and just wait a bit then... I am not really pressed to start a PH and can wait a bit. My doc is cool and will run blood work without any problems if I ask. Thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to try Cerberus for either 30 or 60 days... Just checking if you guys think this is worth trying based on below info or if something else is recommended... I am a firm believer that if someone knows more than you, ask them and see what they think so any feedback would be appreciated...
I am 37 years old and am trying to put on more lean muscle and drop body fat.. I was 255 last year and am now at 207. Body fat is at 17 percent currently.
I take in 2400 calories per day (per metabolic rate 2400 k/cal is my target daily intake) and take multi vitamin packs, creatine and protein. Typically take Jacked up as a pre workout.
My protein intake is at 175 grams a day and I usually hit my 2400 target caloric intake.
Diet typically consists of oatmeal, bananas, almonds, sirloin, rice cakes, hummus and skim milk. I drink at least 1 1/2 gallons of water a day. Usually I take 2 protein shakes twice a day which gives me 100 grams of the 175 grams I take in.
For exercise, I lift upper body Monday and Friday, legs Wednesday. Typically 4 sets of 10 per body part as heavy as possible. I condition / cardio 3 times a week (interval train) for 45 minutes. I train Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu twice a week for 3 hours each session. So far the above plan has been working but I am looking to try stepping it up a bit. Any advice would be appreciated!
Cerberus would be a great first stack For you, should make some good gains with minimal side effects. What do you have lined up for pct?

Medik911

Awards
Olympus has that sup3r pct that I may try. If you have a suggestion, I am all ears... I am still in the early phases of figuring out / taking time to research what route to go without F ing myself up.....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus has that sup3r pct that I may try. If you have a suggestion, I am all ears... I am still in the early phases of figuring out / taking time to research what route to go without F ing myself up.....
I've got a complete pct guide on this forum you should take a look at. Cerberus is cool for a first time stack but you will definitely need to have a proper pct in place. Epiandro is great and so is OL but epi by itself isn't going to give you what you're looking for tbh

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got a complete pct guide on this forum you should take a look at. Cerberus is cool for a first time stack but you will definitely need to have a proper pct in place. Epiandro is great and so is OL but epi by itself isn't going to give you what you're looking for tbh
Agreed I think 1 month cycles mainly useless , unless u r using a potent anabolic with fast gains like dmz or super drol then yeah I month would be good.
just run cerberus 2 month with ol epiandro if u r looking for some definition not size though.
if u want size look into 1 andro.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
My opinion would be to lose more fat before you plan a cycle, an EC (ephedrine, caffeine) stack is great for losing fat, running that alongside a good test booster like Alphamax XT would help preserve as much muscle mass while dropping fat, then come summertime run Cerberus to gain lean muscle. If you do plan to run the cycle now, id also suggest eating around maintenance calories for a recomp effect. Cerberus is a prohormone and requires support and a pct with a SERM (nolva or clomid) These are just options/suggestions, do your research into these drugs/supplements and pick whats best for you. If you have the funds and availability to get a hormonal blood test, id do that before and after you run a cycle to monitor health changes and see where you currently/will be at hormonally (testosterone and estrogen levels).
Also, these are some natural products many use to make the most out of their training before going the hormonal route:
Alphamax XT
X-Gels
Anabeta Elite
EP1C Unleashed/Follidrone (epicatechin)
Str3ngth Unleashed (laxogenin products)
Anafuse
GDA's/nutrient partioners (slinmax,glycophase,)
Id highly suggest than in your research you read through threads in the anabolics and supplement section to learn more about specifics.
This is good advice and I would have probably followed it in my mid 20's but I was curious approaching my mid 30's and decided to run a mostly epiandro stack and it has done wonders on helping shed fat and even when I refeed on the weekends I have not been gaining weight really. It mostly stays the same or drops. I have to wonder if Alpha Max XT would work just as well with the preservation aspect as well as the ability to continue to increase lifts while in a deficit.

Medik911

Awards
So I am thinking based on everyone's advice, I am going to take a month and really clean up my diet in combination with the EC stack and Alphamax XT. Based on how that goes I will do the 8 weeks on the Cerberus and add the Epi. Between now and then I will just plan on doing more research and reading up on the proper way to do this. Thanks!

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
So I am thinking based on everyone's advice, I am going to take a month and really clean up my diet in combination with the EC stack and Alphamax XT. Based on how that goes I will do the 8 weeks on the Cerberus and add the Epi. Between now and then I will just plan on doing more research and reading up on the proper way to do this. Thanks!
Do you plan on doing a training/diet log?

Medik911

Awards
I will. I am going to get my labs drawn on wednesday and will include them for reference along with diet and exercise plan..

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I will. I am going to get my labs drawn on wednesday and will include them for reference along with diet and exercise plan..
Good idea sounds like your taking the health aspects seriously which you should! Also are you familiar with the EC stack? EC has minor precautions that you should understand and follow, sounds like you are pretty determined on these goals, whatever logs you post ill follow for sure!

Medik911

Awards
Cool. I have done the ephedra, caffeine and aspirin stack in the past, so I am going to start out twice a day first and adjust as needed... Other than feeling like a tweaker on meth, it worked pretty good..

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I have done the ephedra, caffeine and aspirin stack in the past, so I am going to start out twice a day first and adjust as needed... Other than feeling like a tweaker on meth, it worked pretty good..
I used ECA to drop 100 lbs back in the day. Worked like a charm but never found anything comparable after. I received a sample pack with my last order from strong supplement shop of something called alpha lean. I took it Saturday night and tweaker on meth is exactly how I would describe the feeling. lol

Medik911

Awards
Hi tech has a product with caffeine and ephedra extract that I am going to try. I am not into the whole Bronkaid, caffeine and aspirin do it yourself route. While I am sure it will work, taking guaifenesin un-necessarily is not something I want to do..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what you need to know for pct. Let me know if you have any questions.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276620-post-cycle-therapy.html