Light cycle for giving an edge on cutting weight. Detailed PDF included

ZeOz

Awards
I would like to lie and say this is not my first cycle in the hopes of avoiding criticism of not using Tren A the first time around, but it is... However, I feel that after several days to weeks of accumulated research, I don't see any harm in the very low doses I would be administering.

If I may lastly say, it is a very low cycle and I understand I may not feel results any time soon, and I am okay with that. I don't need fast or quick results, just boosts in cutting fat over a scheduled 16 week period starting next week (4/18/16). I think my only mistake is the use of Nolva, it seems too high in dosage and amount of days taken in ratio to the Tren A and Test P. Not sure though.

Would appreciate advice and opinions please.

[UPDATE] Important.
DO NOT TAKE THIS PDF INTO ANY CONSIDERATION. I KNOW NOW IT IS GARBAGE.

Attachments

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First off, this needs to be in the anabolics section.

Honestly (and excuse the bluntness) this is one of the dumbest layouts I've ever seen. Here's why:
-You have Nolva dosed on cycle... Why?
-regardless of what your answer to the above is, you should not be running Nolva with or after a 19-nor anyways.
-you have no doses of either prop or ace on the weekends. The half lives of these are very short and with your silly low doses your blood levels will be zilch. Enjoy a mini serm less pct every weekend.
-those low doses are more likely to just suppress your nature hormones and not actually be enough to replace that meaning you'll actually do more harm than good.
-16 weeks of tren a is just way too much
-16 weeks of clen is borderline retarded and asking for serious problems.

Overall, throw that PDF in the recycle bin, go back to the drawing board, and come back with a plan that actually has any logic to it ha.

Sorry for the thread rape but this is just awful in every way possible.

ZeOz

Awards
First off, this needs to be in the anabolics section.
Ah okay, thank you.

Honestly (and excuse the bluntness) this is one of the dumbest layouts I've ever seen.
I've actually read a lot of your posts and responses long before I registered or posted anything, and although some may take some of your feedback as "negative" criticism, I appreciate the intellect and of course taking the time to respond, especially to my post.

-You have Nolva dosed on cycle... Why?
I could link you the three websites and forum posts that actually say 40/40/20/20 means 2 weeks when you start, and 2 weeks when you get off, but that is definitely irrelevant. The blunt answer to this question is, "I just don't know what I'm doing; clearly."

-you have no doses of either prop or ace on the weekends. The half lives of these are very short and with your silly low doses your blood levels will be zilch.
That makes sense. I did read a few times that one can choose to not dose for three days out of the week, but that didn't account for my low doses and it's not clear to memory of what type of Tren it was (eg. Tren A or E). I assume now that you can go three days if you are on a normal to high amount, whatever that may be. Then again, assuming with this caliber of commitment should NEVER be a factor. I'll assume no more.

-those low doses are more likely to just suppress your nature hormones and not actually be enough to replace that meaning you'll actually do more harm than good.
Got it.

-16 weeks of tren a is just way too much
-16 weeks of clen is borderline retarded and asking for serious problems.
Due to the tren a being in such low doses, I assumed it would not be overkill. I also assumed the clen would be okay in that long duration, because it was listed at 1/4 and 1/2 doses.

Sorry for the thread rape but this is just awful in every way possible.
No brother, you probably saved me from some serious/permanent damage or possibly death, because I am sensitive to medication in general and I was going to do this stack shortly after posting.

Thank you again booneman77 for the advice and warnings, no matter the way they were given. I truly appreciate the time.

After a few days I'll delete this post and do tons more research for what I want for me, and of course post in the 'anabolics section' as you advised.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glad you're willing to listen. Honestly, don't delete this as its good info for others to learn from as well. It can be moved by Admin if he needs to.

Feel free to tag me in your new thread once you have your new plan ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Boone has you very nicely covered here.

Definitely too long on the clen... Irregardless of the dose desensitization will occur.

Great way to needlessly stress and grow your heart.

ZeOz

Awards
Glad you're willing to listen. Honestly, don't delete this as its good info for others to learn from as well.
With that in mind, I'm now not sure if I should continue with this thread and post my updated plan, or just make a new one?

Uhm... I'll just post an updated cycle now and if you could share with me your opinion to whether I should start a new thread each time I update, or continue adding to this thread like I am doing now.

Okay!
Here is the new plan in PDF form.
I think the only method I should really explain for now is the use of Clenbuterol. I've read several articles and scientific reviews debunking the maintenance of muscle or growth, which is fine. However, I am using it for the factual thermogenic properties and as a deterrent asthmatic. Additionally, you'll see that I am not going over 20 mcg dosage which is the absolute basic starter recommendation, and users apparently are known to accelerate use of 60 mcg+ daily over time, with a cycle of either 2 day on 2 day off or 2 week on 2 week off.

The benefits may be minimal and only last 4 out of 7 days due to it's half life, but so are the side effects; little to none. Being as side effects increase with amount of dosage.

[UPDATE] Important.
DO NOT TAKE THIS PDF INTO ANY CONSIDERATION. IT IS GARBAGE VERSION 2.

Attachments

Last edited:
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Along with no side effects you'll also get no benefits with Clen dosed like that. I used 40mcg more often than that as just a pre workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ugh no again.

I don't know why you're so set on this length of time but the layout again makes zero sense.
- tren e will barely have kicked in in 4 weeks.
- you're still using Nolva with a 19nor which could cause problems
- that clen dose is a waste of time like rascal said. No benefit to dosing 2 days a week. Use it as it's designed or not at all.
-albuterol is a better choice for asthmatic reasons as that's what it's for. The fat loss is a side benefit.
-16 weeks of tren seriously is going to just make you feel like death. I don't care what dose it is, unless you've run a ton of cycles (which you clearly haven't) you don't know what tren is like. It's wicked and stresses your whole body and system.

Seriously, just do a normal 8 week cutting cycle and get serious about maintaining those results rather than one of these crazy, no sense 16 week mongoloid cycles

ZeOz

Awards
Damn... So much conflicting data across so many websites.

Okay, going to be blunt. I don't think I can post the forum which I am getting most of my information, but I can say that the guy who presented evidence and opinions has 800+ replies and almost none being negative (not that I've read all 800..). Early on the thread I am mentioning, someone posted this:

"test prop wks 1-8
tren E wks 1-3
tren a wks 4-8
caber 1 mg per week
pct nolva 40/40/20/20"

It is the 8 week cycle you mentioned, but I am simply trying to do 4 more weeks. My PDF is 12 weeks, with 4 PCT. Unless that is considered 16? Not sure. I will lastly say that he was over-satisfied with the Tren E the first three weeks, because it would set up blood levels for the Tren A for weeks four through eight.

I will definitely completely drop the Clen. Also, I had reasons for using Nolva with Caber, but that ideology is widely debated pro or con. I see no harm in dropping the idea completely as well.

Is a 12 week cycle too long? Or is it the 8 weeks of Tren A being too long?

- you're still using Nolva with a 19nor which could cause problems
Just to be clear, you are talking about the Nolva with Caber right? The last four weeks, or something else?

...these crazy, no sense 16 week mongoloid cycles
lol

Last edited:
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I only recommend Nolva on cycle if you get a gyno flare up and only for a few days.

Caber doesn't need to be ran that high at such a low dose. Too much Caber can be a bad thing.

Use the Clen, but at a real dose.

Either stick with short or long esters for your first cycle since you can't figure out how to front load correctly, and you shouldn't be using Tren E at all the first time you use Tren. Depending on the ester will mainly dictate the length of your cycle. Don't underestimate Test Prop for 8 weeks with Clen.

Your front load is completely backwards. Whatever website your information is from is likely run by children or incompetent *******s trying to make money of their own products.

I'm not trying to be rude, but by now you should have a better understanding of how these things should work.

ZeOz

Awards
I'm not trying to be rude, but by now you should have a better understanding of how these things should work.
No rudeness taken. Any advise, criticism, scolding, molding and trolling at this moment is considered a blessing to me.

Not my words:
"If you’ve never supplemented with anabolic steroids before knowing what to do can seem like an overwhelming task. To begin there’s a massive amount of information available, not to mention numerous steroid related message boards. When you look at all the information and read all the varying opinions, more times than not the individual is left more confused than when he first began his education. Go to one message board and you’ll find “the experts” say do 1, 2 and 3 followed by A, B and C. Go the next message board and you’ll find others who say you should start with A, B and C and only add in 1, 2 and 3 if you’re really serious about your pursuit. Not only can this talk be confusing, for many would be performance enhancers it’s annoying."

AMEN AMEN to this! I just wish there was a format posted for beginners that everyone agreed on instead of trying to figure out 1, 2, 3, A, B, C and their respective and distinct orders. I mean, I am not lazy! I spent 6 months building a solid foundation for my body. 3 months in, I decided on a one time cycle (most likely) that would last 12 weeks for pure fat loss/cutting starting mid April. Since one month ago, I've accumulated about 100+ hours of opinionated and evidence based research. Last week I formulated a solid plan (so I thought). Past four days, I'm getting raped on ideas I thought were solid, which goes back to the initial "Not my words:" commentary. Damn... I'm absolutely committed and willing to learn what is ideal if not best for me and/or beginners, and certainly willing to be patient, open-minded, questioning and respectful. With an added mental note to be extremely careful and not assume a damn thing.

Time for more research. Thanks to all readers and helpers.

ZeOz

Awards
Okay, not going to post another PDF for now, but here are a few comments and a list.

1 - I am seeing now why I should NOT use any types of Tren my first cycle/stack.
2 - No matter what I read, Testosterone is the alpha in what anyone should be taking during most if not all stacks/cycles.
3 - I read several times on many different sites that I can just use Test my first cycle/stack. It's not that I like simpler, I just want a little bit of an edge on cutting fat; nothing huge.

With that in mind. How does this look?
Week 1-12 Test Prop EOD at 100 mg (Every Other Day) injections.
Week 5-12 Anavar at 30 mg ED (Every day) [Did not want to go Oral (no homo) at all, but it seems low-medium profile for men.]
Week 1-12 Arimidex EOD at 0.25-0.5 mg (Every Other Day)?

Does that seem better for a beginner like myself? Or am I still a retarded mongoloid scrub? :think:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay, not going to post another PDF for now, but here are a few comments and a list.

1 - I am seeing now why I should NOT use any types of Tren my first cycle/stack.
2 - No matter what I read, Testosterone is the alpha in what anyone should be taking during most if not all stacks/cycles.
3 - I read several times on many different sites that I can just use Test my first cycle/stack. It's not that I like simpler, I just want a little bit of an edge on cutting fat; nothing huge.

With that in mind. How does this look?
Week 1-12 Test Prop EOD at 100 mg (Every Other Day) injections.
Week 5-12 Anavar at 30 mg ED (Every day) [Did not want to go Oral (no homo) at all, but it seems low-medium profile for men.]
Week 1-12 Arimidex EOD at 0.25-0.5 mg (Every Other Day)?

Does that seem better for a beginner like myself? Or am I still a retarded mongoloid scrub? :think:
SO MUCH BETTER! Haha.

I have a feeling I know what you've been reading (evolutionary?) and if so, that guy is one of the biggest shills on the Internet. He's so full of bs it's disgusting but he posts so much that people actually listen.

Still a couple things tho... If you've only been seriously lifting for 6mo, you don't need to cycle yet. It's silly. You're still well within the noob gains category and you should be able to build serious muscle by just finding the right diet and training.

I have a feeling that since that's the case, your diet also isn't perfected yet. If you're not losing weight with your diet already, no anabolics will fix that for you completely.

Steroids only magnify the results of what you're doing already, not fix it. If you don't have your diet and training perfected, you won't get nearly the results you could on a cycle, regardless of what you stack or how much you take.

What are your stats? Age/ht/wt/bf%/diet/training experience/style? Should've asked all this earlier but your layout didn't make sense for anyone so I kinda forgot ha.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Test alone sounds far better for you

ZeOz

Awards
I have a feeling I know what you've been reading (evolutionary?) and if so, that guy is one of the biggest shills on the Internet. He's so full of bs it's disgusting but he posts so much that people actually listen.
Since you said it first, not me. Yeah, evolutionary was one of the three main, including Atomini (from steroid dot com) and musclechemistry have been my main three, not all however. Nonetheless, I am only active with this forum, due to it's more blatant, forward, somewhat trolly no bull**** approach; in my observed opinion.

Still a couple things tho... If you've only been seriously lifting for 6mo, you don't need to cycle yet. It's silly. You're still well within the noob gains category and you should be able to build serious muscle by just finding the right diet and training...

...What are your stats? Age/ht/wt/bf%/diet/training experience/style? Should've asked all this earlier but your layout didn't make sense for anyone so I kinda forgot ha.
Foremost, you are definitely making great points, and of course you would mention what you have stated based on the little information I gave about myself. So here is my more or less full physical make-up and partial biography.

I am fully aware that anyone shouldn't start Anabaolics with less than two to five years of training. One should have a solid base/foundation of muscle, physique, healthy chemical make-up and mentality before delving into steroids. With that in mind, I have been working out straight for six months. However I have been working out for 2 years in full, with 7 years in Jiu-Jitsu. I had to take off 3 months from a non workout related lower back incident.

Before two years ago (Feb 2014), I was 308-312 lbs and although I was doing 1.5 hours of BJJ, I simply I ate ****ty food, and tons of it; I never lost weight with Jiu-Jitsu. Honestly though, it was never my goal to lose weight when initially starting Jiu-Jitsu, In the end, I just ate too much sugar, low dense breads, dairy and processed foods.

Two and a half years ago, I met a 97 lb 5 ft girl who happens to be my girlfriend now and a registered dietitian within the state of California. With her help and my crazy obsession with research, I've figured out what to eat and how to be very happy with it forever. Two years ago I've had a clean diet of mainly chicken, fish (tilapia, tuna), eggs, unrefined oats, TONS of spinach, TONS of broccoli and cauliflower. Half my meals are vegetables; my main rule! My breakfast meal which is standard that I had almost two hours ago from the time of this post was 8 oz. grilled free range chicken, 1 1/2 cup of brown long grain steamed rice, 10 oz. broccoli, 10 oz. of mushrooms, 10 oz. of cauliflower, 10 oz. baby carrots and 3 cups of spinach and 3 tbls of home made ranch dressing. An approximate value of 730 calories w/o ranch and 950 with the ranch recipe.

I eat approximately 2800 calories on training days and 2500 on off days. I plan to do 3300 if or when I start a cycle/stack.

Many people might not understand this, but I don't have a diet. This is just the way I eat now. This is my lifestyle. With that being said, I NEVER cheat. If I have pizza or cake, it's fine as long as it's in moderation. I just fit it into my macros anyways.

My raw stats at this moment are:

Age 35 (I am my own boss - income/time wise)
Weight 238
Height 6 ft 2.5 inches.
Body Type: Endo / Mesomorph combo. Like 50/45
Body Shape: Apple (Carries fat above the waist, below the neck.)
Body Fat: 22.5 %
Macro/Micronutrients: Currently - 35/45/20. Will be 40/40/20 if or when I start a stack/cycle.
Calories w/ workout 2800. w/o workout 2500
I eat 50-100 grams of Carbs 1 - 1 1/2 hours before Training 1 & 2.
I eat 50-80 grams of Protein within 45 after workout.
Training 1: 2:15 PM = Stretch / 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM = 1 hour of medium to high intensity weight training. 15-30 minutes of running after.
Training 2: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM = 30 minutes of Cardio, 1 hour of Jiu Jitsu training.
I have two types of rotating workout weeks:
Week 1, 3 - M, T, W, Th, F with Training 1 & 2 with two days off S, Su.
Week 2, 4 - M, T, W, Th with Training 1 & 2 with three days off. F, S, Su.
My MAIN (not only) four workouts by far in order are deadlifts, squats, dips and rows.
From a scale of 1-10 on the sensitivity charts to medication, ten being the highest. I am a 7.
I've never had alcohol in my life.
I've never smoked a cigarette in my life.
I've never taken illegal drugs of any caliber in my life.
I eat of all my calories within a 12 hour window, leaving 12 hours of a fasted state.
Half my meals are vegetables. Mostly Baby Organic Spinach.
Not a fan of supplements, but certainly a fan of getting most if not all of my nutrition from food.
Three supplements I use very often are: Rich Piana's ALL day you MAY. Barlean's Cold Pressed Flax Oil. Costco's Performance Multi Vitamin.
One supplement I have on hand, but rarely use is Dymatize ISO Hydro Whey. Just in case I don't make protein or calorie count due to time constraints. Rarely happens though. I've had a 5 lb case for 5 months now.

I would like to explain one supplement. 'RIch Piana's ALL Day You May' powder for water. I AM one of those guys that walks into a gym and MA practice with a gallon of colored water. To all the naysayers, I DO drink every last drop; easily. I drink exactly 3/4 gallon of water on non-training days. And 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 gallons of water on training days; EASILY within 10-12 hours. I don't want to hear **** from you haters who cry about gallon carriers!

I'll lastly say that I have freakishly good genes when it comes to physique and health. Both of my bloodlines have no signs of cancer, hear attacks, you name it, etc. I could say heart disease, but I'm sure some of us know how that isn't a genetic disinformation or weakness, but more so a problem with diet and food industry. The Endo/Meso is truly me and all of it's explanations. My father never works out, but looks like the hulk, with only a belly from beer. My MAIN reason for wanting to go with Anabolics, is because in the two years I've worked out and went from 308 to 238, is because I've plateud at 233 several times. My sustainable normal weight with all that I do is 235-238. Unless I'm fasting, I CANNOT get below 233. This is with my girlfriend and her team of dietitians at my disposal. The popular theory behind it, is due to my acute Anxiety and acute Insomnia. So just to be clear, if and when I start a cycle/stack I will be smoking half to a full joint of Indica Marijuana to put my ass to sleep; 100% sure.

With all that being said, I am 95% sure my body is ready for anabolics, at least on a mild note.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Your bf is quite high to be using anything. If you can't get under 15% with just diet, there's a problem. I don't care if your gf is the worlds best dietitian, that's just dumb. If you're not losing weight you're eating too many cals. It's math.

ZeOz

Awards
Your bf is quite high to be using anything. If you can't get under 15% with just diet, there's a problem. I don't care if your gf is the worlds best dietitian, that's just dumb. If you're not losing weight you're eating too many cals. It's math.
She's really good to be honest. Being a good dietitian is all about math, formulas, fact based evidence, zero opinions and presentation of information apparently. Anyhow, I've changed my calories a lot to find out what's right for me. I've been at a consistent 2100-2200 calories for two months. Then 2300-2400, then 2600 to 2700. Basically all the way up to 3400 with changes in off and on days of course. I often lose or gain 3 pounds on and off under or over 236.

Math is truly important, but every body is different as you know. We can't prove that my Insomnia and Anxiety is the exact cause of me plateuing and not being able to lose additional weight under 233. However there certainly is strong supporting evidence that links to it. Like, my Insomnia is unnaturally horrible and my Anxiety can be physically debilitating.

Let's just say on an average day, I get 3-4 hours of sleep, and roll around my bed for 3-4 hours awake. Very normal for me.

My worst example is when I was in college. There was an exam I had to study for and I know I needed sleep. I popped 15 mg of melatonin, 2 cups of hot chamomile tea, 2 pills of advil pm and a shot of NyQuil. Not super dangerous, but still I was so desperate for sleep. I can tell you that after 15 minutes, my body felt literally like a slug, I could barely move my arms and I am not even sure if I was capable of walking... Regardless, my mind was fully awake, like in hyper-drive. I did sleep 3 hours that night, but after laying zombie like in bed for 4-5 hours awake.

Honestly, Marijuana is the only thing that knocks me out 100% of the time, and not even that much either. Go figure... Although it is great for sleep, I don't like to do it often at all. Maybe like twice a month if I can't sleep past 7 am.

ZeOz

Awards
So what do you think now? With MJ as a sleep aid every night, and knowing my body composition and schedule. Do I qualify for that light to medium cycle/stack?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your anxiety and insomnia are likely linked together. Fix one and you'll fix the other I bet. On Tren I was anxious cause I couldn't sleep at all, and I couldn't sleep because of the intense anxiety.

Try some Kratom or other natural ingredients, or get Xanax if its that bad.

Xanax was the only thing that let me sleep on Tren. We were out to eat and I couldn't eat because of a horrible anxiety attack, and I had probably 3 hours of sleep in the past 4 days. Took a Xanax and felt amazing and sleep straight through the night.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So what do you think now? With MJ as a sleep aid every night, and knowing my body composition and schedule. Do I qualify for that light to medium cycle/stack?
If weed helps smoke it. Your body fat is still a little high but you're gonna do it anyways it seems, so do it right and be ready for more side effects with the higher body fat.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
in short, No. you have too much body fat (which will dimish results and increase sides) and I don't care what you think of your gf, theres a problem with your diet. Unless you have a legitimately diagnosed thyroid problem, getting under 20%bf is not hard. You're simply doing something wrong.

What makes me say that I think she's not as good as you think, is that you said it's all "facts based"... thats not true at all and you even said why, because every body is unique. Crafting the correct diet has nothing to do with analyzing numbers and everything to do with looking at the results, the bodily reactions, look, feel, etc. Its not a numbers game all the time but rather manuipulation of numbers based on look and feel.

until you can acccept that your diet isn't that good, you're not really ready to learn

ZeOz

Awards
Unless you have a legitimately diagnosed thyroid problem, getting under 20%bf is not hard. You're simply doing something wrong.

What makes me say that I think she's not as good as you think, is that you said it's all "facts based"... thats not true at all and you even said why, because every body is unique. Crafting the correct diet has nothing to do with analyzing numbers and everything to do with looking at the results, the bodily reactions, look, feel, etc. Its not a numbers game all the time but rather manuipulation of numbers based on look and feel.
I'm just going to agree to disagree, because I don't agree at all with the majority of these specific comments. lol. I prefer not to even mention my disagreement to be honest, but I think this is a thread as you partially mentioned before, where people unfamiliar with anabolics can learn the 'what not's' and 'can do's.' So I would suggest to readers to simply do their own detailed research and formulate their own opinions on these matters disagreed upon.

until you can accept that your diet isn't that good, you're not really ready to learn
I don't mind discussing my disagreement with this though. Another thing I should have mentioned is, I have been logging my food for two years RELIGOUSLY on a website called dotfit. I've had two trainers over two years, a total of 9 months cumulatively. They both wanted to know my diet upon hiring, so instead of telling them verbally, I gave them my password and I explained how the website worked. They were allowed to backtrack my eating since day 1 to present. These trainers of whom I thought one was amazing, both highly praised me for knowing exactly what I'm doing when it comes to knowing what is clean, what I consume, my knowledge of micro and macro nutrients, yada yada, etc... Nobody can tell me my body better than me, and I know it's not my eating habits. I will certainly not accept this, lol. However, because I know my body, I can admit to having some type of chemical imbalance(s). Which is a fact that can deter from weight loss, as well as insomnia and anxiety.

Honestly though, I never came on these forums to be schooled on nutrition. Although I have an open mind to learn new things, I just didn't know what the hell anabolics were about. Lastly, not saying that you're saying I don't have a lot of muscle, but to be clear; I do (in my opinion of course, and others, but that doesn't matter much)

Damn, it won't let me post pics... Unless I have 100 posts. Anyhow, I happen to know of wrestlers, football players, strongmen competitors who have higher bf% then me and delve in anabolics. According to the American Council of Exercise and WebMD, I am on the high end of "Fitness" range. I think it's fine for me overall, but it's based on my research; which are widely argued pro and con. No big surprise there. You are correct with higher body fat %'s leading to increased side effects, mostly due to estrogen and its respective correlations. I only looked for two hours, but I still haven't found any evidence based research that shows anything about specific BF% and anabolics. Not saying they are not out there, I just haven't seen any evidence at all or relative “levels” of danger. Just that steroids are dangerous in general.

I have read a post that states to only use steroids if under 7% body fat. Additionally, I've read similar posts or seen videos that state only if under 10%, 12%, 15%, 18%... Considering nobody has yet to make a definitive answer to exactly what is a safe or unsafe BF%, it is considered only opinion. I have also read statements and commentary about people to have claimed to take steroids at 23%, 26% and 28% with complete safety and satisfaction. Then again, that is just opinion too and their specific genetics. I have yet to read anything about anyone agreeing, welcoming or testifying to take a cycle at 30%+ BF. Again, all based on my limited research.

Just to be clear, I use the terms steroids and anabolics loosely in my previous comment, which may lead the idea that any steroid can be used with higher BF%. It's just my opinion, but I won't state that 26% BF and below is okay, because I don't know **** about stacks. Still, I don't think anyone definitively knows what is truly safe or unsafe. I mean, all of this is "potentially" unsafe for everyone? I'll only say that I have read it's okay to use at certain unagreeable BF'% if the correct dosages and types of anabolics are used.

ZeOz

Awards
Your anxiety and insomnia are likely linked together.
Agreed

...you're gonna do it anyways it seems...
Although I have weird problems with anxiety and adhd like symptoms, I am surprisingly very patient. Yesterday however, I would have agreed with you on your commentary, but I'm actually going to wait. Let me be clear though, I'm not waiting because I think my body fat % of 22.5 is too high AT ALL. It's because I think the chemicals in my body are legitimately too ****ed up. That's on the real and I must be honest with myself..! Considering anabolics are often if not always about the addition and/or manipulation of chemicals within the body.

I'm going to put it off at least until the beginning of May or mid May. I just need more information.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im jsut trying to say that tracking macros and knowing whats good does in no way equate to having a diet that WORKS. I can track garbage food all day or eat "clean" all day, but that doesnt mean that its just going to magically solve all problems. Why not change something? try something you havent... if what you're doing isn't working, then keeping on keeping on is just asinine/insanity