How quick Trestolone kick in?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I've read on some forums that some people have taken trest 30mins prior to a workout to act as a pw(pre-workout) aid.

Does trest really offer a boost such as energy and strength that quickly?

Also the 'alpha male mentality' is said to kick in quick as well. Is this true?

Did trest give you a noticeable 'alpha' sense of well being?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No that I have ever seen..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We talking oral trest or td? Makes a huge difference. I feel oral trest shortly after dosing but the td takes maybe a week or so to start seeing positive results for me.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed the Trest in about 3 days. As quick as anything I've ever used. Probably quicker and more pronounced than the first couple shots of Test Prop. Different signs noticed early by both those. With Trest after a few days (taking oral preworkout and TD in the eve), I felt it in the gym. That Alpha feeling. Strength and euphoria. It obviously got better as the days went on. And I saw really no difference between 25, 50 and 75mg preworkout. Really didn't make me Superman, felt more from my stim concoction than the oral Trest. But the combo of the oral and TD kicked in overall very fast.

With Prop all I get in 3-4 days is random crazy boners like WTF, that chick wasn't even hot settle down.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With Prop all I get in 3-4 days is random crazy boners like WTF, that chick wasn't even hot settle down.
I was drinking milk while reading this. And well to say the least I laughed so hard it came out my nose and went everywhere.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was drinking milk while reading this. And well to say the least I laughed so hard it came out my nose and went everywhere.
Haha I loled and made everyone at the waffle house look at me!

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
We talking oral trest or td? Makes a huge difference. I feel oral trest shortly after dosing but the td takes maybe a week or so to start seeing positive results for me.
Forgot to mention I'm talking about oral trest.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm on day 4 oral trest and its deffinetly already working

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
90mg split 3 ways 9am 4pm which is my pwo then 10pm

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm excited to see what it can do running it solo besides mk677 and some stims

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I've heard running trest with methylstenbolone is a beast! I will try that one day

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
But you're running trest right now too right? :boobies:
the guy has a wooden arm- look at how little it is- let him run anything he wants

lmao jk Woody

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transdermal took me about 2 weeks

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Be sure to have a good AI on standby when you do trest. I've seen friends take it who were not prone to estro sides get nipples puffier then trumps ego

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I won't take trest without an AI, and even some HCG. It's potent stuff. It'll shut ya down HARD.

But I'm over here thinking about 90mg trest, 20mg methylstenbolone/daily.
So I may be just a dick head. Haha. But for real, with any cycle have your ass covered who knows when gyno can strike :)

Don't forget the 3g of nac, 2g milk thistle and 2.5g of tudca. Let's be smart people ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be sure to have a good AI on standby when you do trest. I've seen friends take it who were not prone to estro sides get nipples puffier then trumps ego
It hits hard like abombs in terms of gyno.