3rd Week into Test E Cycle - HCG Questions

C

cu3rv0

Awards
Monday 4/11 will be the beginning of week 3 of my test E cycle, I'm running 500/week for 12 weeks.

Regarding HCG, I have 5000IU that I planned on using 500IU/week from week 4-14 (10 weeks).
Problem is, people say HCG isn't good after 60 days.

What would you do? Start at week 4 and end at week 14 as I have planned.
Or star later around week 8-14 (6 weeks) to ensure the HCG stays effective?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mix it with 5mL Bac water and draw 2.5mL out into a 3cc syringe. You can freeze half and use the other half. Studies back it up and I do it all the time because mine comes as 11,000iu vials.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hcg has a very short half life. 1 week before your final shot, start 250iu hcg DAILY with 12.5mg aromasin. Run that for 20 days then begin your nolva/clomid and continue your aromasin for a week or two tapering down.

C

cu3rv0

Awards
Mix it with 5mL Bac water and draw 2.5mL out into a 3cc syringe. You can freeze half and use the other half. Studies back it up and I do it all the time because mine comes as 11,000iu vials.
This is a great idea. Do you think if I freeze a sterile glass vial it will crack eventually in the fridge or no?
Also, where do you buy bac water? Only seen ebay 30mL for $17.

Last question, I'm gonna be taking 250IU 2x a week so 500IU/week in 2 shots. Do you think mixing 5000IU would be better in 5mL or 10mL?

C

cu3rv0

Awards
Hcg has a very short half life. 1 week before your final shot, start 250iu hcg DAILY with 12.5mg aromasin. Run that for 20 days then begin your nolva/clomid and continue your aromasin for a week or two tapering down.
I've read about in-cycle HCG use vs post cycle use and I've decided to use it during cycle. The way I see this is preventing a problem vs fixing a problem. With a minimal dose throughout the cycle you'll keep your balls fuller and running, meanwhile if you wait until they're fully shutdown and then "shock" your balls with really high doses it will give more side effects and will take longer recovery.

I decided I will be freezing the HCG as mentioned by the other member.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you not taking any aromatose inhibitors during your cycle..??????

And as far as glass goes, it won't crack in the freezer. Not unless you take it out and throw it into a pot of boiling hot water.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read about in-cycle HCG use vs post cycle use and I've decided to use it during cycle. The way I see this is preventing a problem vs fixing a problem. With a minimal dose throughout the cycle you'll keep your balls fuller and running, meanwhile if you wait until they're fully shutdown and then "shock" your balls with really high doses it will give more side effects and will take longer recovery.

I decided I will be freezing the HCG as mentioned by the other member.
I've done it both ways, both are successful. If you have enough to run the entire cycle, then go for it.

No a vial won't crack in the freezer. An amp, maybe.

Make your own Bac water.. All you need is 1ml AA to every 99ml sterile water. Run through a 0.22 micron filter.. Done.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a great idea. Do you think if I freeze a sterile glass vial it will crack eventually in the fridge or no?
Also, where do you buy bac water? Only seen ebay 30mL for $17.

Last question, I'm gonna be taking 250IU 2x a week so 500IU/week in 2 shots. Do you think mixing 5000IU would be better in 5mL or 10mL?
I mix mine at 1000iu/mL for storage/freezing but dilute to 500iu/mL for use.

C

cu3rv0

Awards
Are you not taking any aromatose inhibitors during your cycle..??????

And as far as glass goes, it won't crack in the freezer. Not unless you take it out and throw it into a pot of boiling hot water.
I was just gonna make a thread about this, but I'd rather just ask here since you asked.

I'm on week 3, pinned monday, now on to the next pin on thursday.
I'm starting to feel less horny, kinda bloated, and definitely increase of oily skin and some light acne. I guess these are signs of estrogen kicking in?

I have AI on hand, but I know it can hinder gains so I'm trying to use it only if I need it. I've gained 8lbs since the start of the cycle, but I can probably attribute that to eating 3,500 calories a day strictly and tracked. Strength is a bit increased, but nothing crazy yet.

Should I start taking AI like 0.25/EOD? Are these the signs one waits for? Or should I wait a little longer maybe till end of week 4?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start the AI at the doses you suggested as those are all signs of estrogen too high for your body. High estrogen isn't good for the male body and the "gains" are water weight when people say that. In the cattle industry trenbolone alone produced carcasses that were too lean and lighter. Once they added estrogen to the implants the animals gained fat weight to offset the trenbolone fat burning effects.

C

cu3rv0

Awards
I would start the AI at the doses you suggested as those are all signs of estrogen too high for your body. High estrogen isn't good for the male body and the "gains" are water weight when people say that. In the cattle industry trenbolone alone produced carcasses that were too lean and lighter. Once they added estrogen to the implants the animals gained fat weight to offset the trenbolone fat burning effects.
Sounds good, whats the lowest you'd suggest to start AI? I see some people do 0.20mg/eod but I'd have to cut the pill for that. Think 0.25mg/eod would be good? Also, should I just take it until estro sides decrease and i feel better. Or run throughout whole cycle non stop?

I see people just take it the entire cycle, but what if i take it for lets say 2 weeks and I'm not feeling bloated anymore. Stop using it and re-use once estro sides kick in again? I feel like the less drugs the better if that makes sense. But if the only way to control it is to take it EOD then I'll do that.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start with .25mg M/W/F and assess from there.

C

cu3rv0

Awards
I would start with .25mg M/W/F and assess from there.
Alright thanks man! If the issue subsidizes should I keep taking the AI throughout whole cycle same dose or stop taking it and wait for the estro sides again?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright thanks man! If the issue subsidizes should I keep taking the AI throughout whole cycle same dose or stop taking it and wait for the estro sides again?
Yes, because just like antibiotics for infections, you do not stop them just because you feel better, even though symptoms subside, it can still be lingering around.