Fun anabolic question. Be honest...

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Obviously it's a terrible idea to consume alcohol while on cycle, and even during pct and prior to your cycle. Especially if you're taking methylated orals...

Bars and clubs are always loaded with dudes slamming shots who you can assume are not natty by appearance. (They may be natty, maybe not..not my business :) )

Do you consume alcohol on cycle?
And have you ever got drunk while on cycle?

Let's be honest for good times sake

pheeroni

Awards
As far as the theories says alchohol was hepatotoxic, and its quite mild one compared to methylated compound, yet it could lead you to fatty liver, cirrhosis even hepatomas or carcinomas.

So staying outta booze when u're in cycle would be the best bet for ur future health

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, never.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Pretty much take it serious when i'm on.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbh I don't think many are gonna admit to drinking whilst on cycle even if they do/have because they will probably be afraid of being flamed by the other members of the board thus leading to there "possibly" good rep going up in smoke

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tbh I don't think many are gonna admit to drinking whilst on cycle even if they do/have because they will probably be afraid of being flamed by the other members of the board thus leading to there "possibly" good rep going up in smoke
If you did you did, not like one beer is gonna kill you. Social occasions call for a drink every once in a while! Steroids deserve respect but you still gotta live your life. It's all about balancing the two.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
If you did you did, not like one beer is gonna kill you. Social occasions call for a drink every once in a while! Steroids deserve respect but you still gotta live your life. It's all about balancing the two.
This is a good way to put it in perspective. I'm not a monk, but I generally don't drink. Done all that stuff in college, including the fun morning afters.
That said, a friend moved away while I was on my Osta cycle and I had one beer. I'm not going to "admit" to it because I am not of "guilty" of DAWOC (drinking alcohol while on cycle).

As far as good rep going up in smoke, most of the general public already believes that "if you're doing steroids [or PH, or SARMs] you're a cheater". So, are we going to point a finger at each other and go "if you drink a beer on cycle you're a _____" (fill in blank)?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good point UncleSarm, love the dawoc saying

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I have personally drank a few drinks while on a few cycle I have ran in the past. Never got hammered though. I have been running cycles for the last 15 years on and off with pre and post bloodwork for the majority of them and never had a issue.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually had a couple glasses of wine with the wife last night. Haven't had any alcohol in a few weeks, not sure if it was guilt or part of my cycle not liking the alcohol but I woke up to pee around midnight and just felt crappy. And I barely got a buzz last night. I'll be sober from here on out though, I really didn't like feeling like that.

mrgoomba

Awards
Nope, never.
This is spot on. I consume maybe 1 beer a month, often go 3-4 months without anything. That 1 time? Business meeting, out for dinner with a group, etc. Im going to a wedding at the end of april, I will be 3 weeks into an methyl oral cycle.... will I have a drink or two? Yes. Will I get drunk? Hell no. Will I drink again on cycle, not a chance.

Whorecules

Awards
I drank on a methylated oral cycle before I understood the dangers. I would never do so now. Only have one liver.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back when sd was around an I didn't use cycle support, I got drunk on while using sd.
I felt really shiitty the next day, so I didn't do it again.

Then while injecting, I have def drank the fire water.
I went to the Bahamas while on test an eq an our hotel had an open bar. All I drank for 4 days was piña coladas an Bahamas mammas. Bloated me like a puffer fish an all definition I worked to achieve 6 weeks prior was literally gone in a few hours of arriving.

The point of this is, you will never be able to achieve the most from your cycle if you drink alcohol. The same goes for off cycle as well.

But with proper cycle support an being responsible, a drink or two isn't going to hurt you.

Tudca and nac are life savers, don't skimp on support supps.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have a few drinks once or twice on cycle. I never really get hammered on or off cycle. But I enjoy a few drinks now and then, and if I'm on cycle and an occasion happens to be about, I will have a couple. And have experienced no ill effects. It's all about that moderation I suppose.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My sister gets married in a few weeks. I'll be 2-3 weeks in a cycle. I will be having some drinks. Judge me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I dont think I've ever had more than a beer or two max on cycle, and never at all when on an oral... I've gotten pretty silly once or twice during pct tho. For the most part, I try to plan my cycles around the few major events i have as I like to keep my cycles "all business" and then when I want to let loose I have no reason to hold back. I thoroughly enjoy getting plastered wasted about twice a year... the hangover lasts for like half a week tho so thats all i can stomach (literally ha)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But to answer the original question about people you might find at the club or bar who are probably on juice and partying, it's probably a good mix of people who know and don't care and people who don't know.

How many times someone stumbles onto this forum or others talking about how they took a cycle that their buddy gave them and they knew nothing about cycle support or pct. The number of the uneducated juicers is probably huge. We think because we spend so much time on here educating ourselves that it is the norm. I would say that we are probably the minority. I'm willing to bet that most are young, dumb, and don't care. All about da gainz and da club yo!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But to answer the original question about people you might find at the club or bar who are probably on juice and partying, it's probably a good mix of people who know and don't care and people who don't know.

How many times someone stumbles onto this forum or others talking about how they took a cycle that their buddy gave them and they knew nothing about cycle support or pct. The number of the uneducated juicers is probably huge. We think because we spend so much time on here educating ourselves that it is the norm. I would say that we are probably the minority. I'm willing to bet that most are young, dumb, and don't care. All about da gainz and da club yo!!
totally agree with this. the amount of times I've talked to someone offline who "knows their stuff" and they have no idea about any of the actual hormonal functions, organ functions, how to deal with sides, MOA's, etc etc is too high to count. I'd venture a guess that its close to 70:30 in favor of guys on who know little to nothing about what they're actually doing. Even that might be generous.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zyzzz

*proceeds to violently fist pump to the sound of beegees "staying alive"

( which was the beat we learned to follow while performing chest compressions, though I prefer queens "another one bites the dust")

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
totally agree with this. the amount of times I've talked to someone offline who "knows their stuff" and they have no idea about any of the actual hormonal functions, organ functions, how to deal with sides, MOA's, etc etc is too high to count. I'd venture a guess that its close to 70:30 in favor of guys on who know little to nothing about what they're actually doing. Even that might be generous.
More like 99:1

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Maybe worse than 70:30! I've educated myself and successfully ran my first cycle, so I don't think i'm a shaved tail Louie, but I'm still reading and educating myself for my next cycle and I would want the feedback from this forum when the time comes. In case I have a brain fart, I want someone to pull me off the ledge.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My first Epistane cycle I drank for 6 hours straight. Keg stands and shots and trash can punch. I felt fine the next day.

Second cycle Msten and Tren I didn't drink at all.

Third cycle of Test, Tbol, and Tren I had a few shots on Tbol one night and then a couple times after that on injectables only I got drunk.

I've never had any issues, I always use cycle support, but never used TUDCA.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Drinking while on injectibles is different than orals too IMO. Orals already put far more stress on the same organs alcohol would.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I'm not going to lie. I've had 6 beers while on a potent oral before.. was it a stupid thing to do? Absolutely. Does it make me a failure and uneducated person? Definitely not. Will I drink again while on cycle? Nope and if so it would be a beer at a social event, not 6 beers lol.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got plowed on Superdrol one night a few years ago. Drank a few liters of water before bed, it all went under my skin. Pretty fierce edema, took two gallons of water the next morning to release that water. It was incredibly stupid and not cool. I still will have the occasional beer on cycle, but nothing anywhere near that before Or since.

How's that for honest?

kristinapls

Awards
I've gotten drunk on two occasions when i had taken superdrol the same day. all i got was a nasty hangover. I don't wanna push my luck though haha

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Obviously it's a terrible idea to consume alcohol while on cycle, and even during pct and prior to your cycle. Especially if you're taking methylated orals...

Bars and clubs are always loaded with dudes slamming shots who you can assume are not natty by appearance. (They may be natty, maybe not..not my business :) )

Do you consume alcohol on cycle?
And have you ever got drunk while on cycle?

Let's be honest for good times sake
Drinking on cycle is probably the most negligent thing I've ever heard of.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Never drinking alcohol, neither on or off cycle. Would stay away from it on orals, but it's probably not going to kill you:)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Never drinking alcohol, neither on or off cycle. Would stay away from it on orals, but it's probably not going to kill you:)
It's just counterproductive while on cycle. You'd think that people wouldn't be that degenerate, but I guess not.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I rarely drink(have done my share on drinking when I was young). On cycle Im extra cautious and dont touch even that bottle of beer

bradray5871

Awards
Beer bloats me and just straight alcohol definitely gets rid of subcutaneous water and i have woken up after a good night of drinking fairly defined, but always feel like **** after drinking period. Then i pound the liv-52 for a couple days for damage control.

I am no angel, but i am not trying to compete on stage either and live my life with no regrets

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Funny this thread came up. I was actually thinking about this on Thursday morning. Just got off work and was going to enjoy the start of my 3 day with a whiskey sour or 6. However, I'm almost 2 weeks into a PH cycle, rather mild as its pBold and 17-Andro-Pro from LG SCI. with Form-XT as OCS/PCT. Normally, even while not on cycle, I will never drink. I drank like a fish in high school (shame on me, I know). I'll probably get shyt-housed once, maybe twice, a year. When I drink, I feel it takes days to get back to regular in the gym and recovery wise. It's funny though because I've pretty much lost friends because I don't want to party and go clubbing or get smashed every weekend. I'm also married so clubbing isn't really on my wife and I's agenda lol. It's also our anniversary today, and after reading all this and "coming down from the ledge", I'll probably be a buzz kill until mid-May. I know that drinking doesn't fit with this lifestyle, especially while assisted, but I'd have to agree with UncleSarm and the others who've given the "70:30 or less" ratio. I'm still very naive when you start looking deeper into sides, how to treat, how to dose, what kind of OCS to use, etc. From the little that I do know, alcohol doesn't fit into this equation.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol a lot of dudes get off stage with anadrol, superdrol, winstrol, halotestin, etc. all in their system and within hours of getting off stage are getting freakin trashed at the after party and in the hotels. If you have never competing in a big show.. You wouldn't no..

Been there.. It happens. I've never done it.. When I get off stage, I typically fall asleep lol.. Every time we go out for a huge meal I get horrid acid reflux from eating stuff my body isn't use to wher it hurts to much to eat

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Lol a lot of dudes get off stage with anadrol, superdrol, winstrol, halotestin, etc. all in their system and within hours of getting off stage are getting freakin trashed at the after party and in the hotels. If you have never competing in a big show.. You wouldn't no..

Been there.. It happens. I've never done it.. When I get off stage, I typically fall asleep lol.. Every time we go out for a huge meal I get horrid acid reflux from eating stuff my body isn't use to wher it hurts to much to eat
True, but generally speaking I would say close to 90% of the guys on these forums don't compete for one reason or another, let alone get to compete in the big shows. lol so yes, you have a valid point, I can definitely see that happening. But on the same token, a majority of users are recreational and probably not succumbing to the rigors of competing.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
True, but generally speaking I would say close to 90% of the guys on these forums don't compete for one reason or another, let alone get to compete in the big shows. lol so yes, you have a valid point, I can definitely see that happening. But on the same token, a majority of users are recreational and probably not succumbing to the rigors of competing.
Doing steroids and not competing has to stem from self-consciousness or at least some feeling of inadequacy. Doesn't seem rational to just cycle "recreationally", that's a mental illness.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Doing steroids and not competing has to stem from self-consciousness or at least some feeling of inadequacy. Doesn't seem rational to just cycle "recreationally", that's a mental illness.
I feel this is very true, a kind of body image disorder... One I am guilty of. However as I do somewhat obsess over my gains in the gym it isn't so much a negative thing and I think thats how many of us that use and don't compete feel. How many shows or competitions have you done ?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I feel this is very true, a kind of body image disorder... One I am guilty of. However as I do somewhat obsess over my gains in the gym it isn't so much a negative thing and I think thats how many of us that use and don't compete feel. How many shows or competitions have you done ?
Have been doing powerlifting comps since the 90's. I've done a couple of physique comps but I literally hate prep for shows. Dehydrating yourself for a week before one isn't fun. Not to mention achy joints from dry compounds.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Have been doing powerlifting comps since the 90's. I've done a couple of physique comps but I literally hate prep for shows. Dehydrating yourself for a week before one isn't fun. Not to mention achy joints from dry compounds.
I've always toyed with idea of doing one a physique comp but the prep scares me off every time haha

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make an alcohol thread and the trolls come out.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Call me crazy!! Pretty accurate tbh

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Call me crazy!! Pretty accurate tbh
Yep I agree as well. I think most of us that use recreationally do so because we're a bit self conscious. That doesn't mean that we don't have drive and motivation though. Many of the guys around here have struggled with body image issues their whole life (myself included). To me, there's nothing wrong with finding a way to help satisfy yourself so long as your responsible with it.

It's one thing to abuse these things just for vanity, but it's completely different to use responsibly for personal betterment or satisfaction. Life isn't worth living if you're not happy so you might as well do what it takes to be happy with yourself.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So with that logic, going fishing when not a professional fisherman stems from some kind of self-consciousness or feeling of inadequacy. There is a million and one reasons why someone can personally justify their actions in just about any circumstance, taking gear included

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well in this thread alone he seems out to insult everyone. Have a couple drinks on cycle, you're a degenerate. Do steroids and don't compete, you're an insecure mental case. Lol I'm just a bit of both. So what?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well in this thread alone he seems out to insult everyone. Have a couple drinks on cycle, you're a degenerate. Do steroids and don't compete, you're an insecure mental case. Lol I'm just a bit of both. So what?
Im pretty happy being jacked, having a successful career, enjoying spending time lifting and not stepping on stage for a beauty pageant...dafuqs wrong with me?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im pretty happy being jacked, having a successful career, enjoying spending time lifting and not stepping on stage...dafuqs wrong with me?
Bigger, stronger, faster baby!!!!

Oh yeah I'm also a bit paranoid and I train for battle.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Bigger, stronger, faster baby!!!!

Oh yeah I'm also a bit paranoid and I train for battle.
Exactly! I just finished watching Deadpool and you never really know when shiit's about to go sideways. The last thing I need is me having to wear a red spandex superhero suit but not having all of the super-human strength to go along with it. That would be silly.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly! I just finished watching Deadpool and you never really know when shiit's about to go sideways. The last thing I need is me having to wear a red spandex superhero suit but not having all of the super-human strength to go along with it. That would be silly.
Totally. Zombie Apocalypse? I'm ready. Shiit when I start this Tren I'll look like one of them all stressed out and sleep deprived.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Totally. Zombie Apocalypse? I'm ready. Shiit when I start this Tren I'll look like one of them all stressed out and sleep deprived.
Damn bro, you stumped me. I can't think of a witty response.

I wonder if they'll have zombies in the next Deadpool movie? Zombies on Tren maybe?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if they'll have a bad case of Trenzomnia?

Badum-tish!