Epistane and ?

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
I have seen multiple thread recently relating to Epistane cycles and how to put them together (stacking). One of my buddies has 2 bottles and he has offered them to me... awesome. Out of the list below, what would you guys go with for the best stack?

I am 6'2 and 201 currently. Not 100% on BF % but I am pretty lean. My goals are adding 10lbs +/- over 6 weeks while decreasing my BF% by 2-3%. Before starting I will have full cycle support and PCT in hand. It will be along the lines of CEL Cycle assist, fish oil pre and while On. PCT will be a SERM, PCT supplement, maybe sustain alpha or Exotherm and continued Cycle support and Fish oil. I am in no rush to begin and want to piece the main components together in a careful manner, keeping my goals in mind.

Here are the TD's I have currently. I would love to incorporate 1 or 2 of them into a cycle but I am also open to getting something additional if it leads to an all-star combo.

Tri-Dermal x2
BLR Exotherm
OL Epic Unleashed TD x2
OL DemraStr3ngth Unleashed x2
Dermacrine x2

I also have a bottle of Super-EPI Elite but I think that would be super Dry w epistane and murder the joints. Might be off here tho.

Another angle I was considering is 1 and 4 Andro with the Epistane.

Appreciate the insight in advance.

mrgoomba

Awards
I have seen multiple thread recently relating to Epistane cycles and how to put them together (stacking). One of my buddies has 2 bottles and he has offered them to me... awesome. Out of the list below, what would you guys go with for the best stack?

I am 6'2 and 201 currently. Not 100% on BF % but I am pretty lean. My goals are adding 10lbs +/- over 6 weeks while decreasing my BF% by 2-3%. Before starting I will have full cycle support and PCT in hand. It will be along the lines of CEL Cycle assist, fish oil pre and while On. PCT will be a SERM, PCT supplement, maybe sustain alpha or Exotherm and continued Cycle support and Fish oil. I am in no rush to begin and want to piece the main components together in a careful manner, keeping my goals in mind.

Here are the TD's I have currently. I would love to incorporate 1 or 2 of them into a cycle but I am also open to getting something additional if it leads to an all-star combo.

Tri-Dermal x2
BLR Exotherm
OL Epic Unleashed TD x2
OL DemraStr3ngth Unleashed x2
Dermacrine x2

I also have a bottle of Super-EPI Elite but I think that would be super Dry w epistane and murder the joints. Might be off here tho.

Another angle I was considering is 1 and 4 Andro with the Epistane.

Appreciate the insight in advance.
Im starting my epi cycle next Wednesday and will be doing Dermacrine.

I would not do 1 and 4 andro, but you could replace Dermacrine with 4 andro. For the price and the goal (minimizing lethargy and libidio loss), dermacrine is tough to beat. I would not do Ep1c since Epistane will completely overpower it. You could however, add into PCT or after PCT. You will not want to run Exotherm due to it having AI. The epistane will already drop your estrogen, your body will hate you by dropping any further. This is the reason why you are adding a test base....I would also not add Tri-Dermal since its a 1 andro/4 andro/epiandro cycle.

What is your experience with running anabolics? This will greatly influence other options. Many people have seen great results with doing Tr3st instead of Dermacrine, but not recommended for one of your first cycles.

I'd also pick up some exemestane for your PCT.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Im starting my epi cycle next Wednesday and will be doing Dermacrine.

I would not do 1 and 4 andro, but you could replace Dermacrine with 4 andro. For the price and the goal (minimizing lethargy and libidio loss), dermacrine is tough to beat. I would not do Ep1c since Epistane will completely overpower it. You could however, add into PCT or after PCT. You will not want to run Exotherm due to it having AI. The epistane will already drop your estrogen, your body will hate you by dropping any further. This is the reason why you are adding a test base....I would also not add Tri-Dermal since its a 1 andro/4 andro/epiandro cycle.

What is your experience with running anabolics? This will greatly influence other options. Many people have seen great results with doing Tr3st instead of Dermacrine, but not recommended for one of your first cycles.

I'd also pick up some exemestane for your PCT.
Thank you for the information. I am experienced with cycling and have done up to 3 phs at once. I am experienced enough to be able to read my body and know when and how to make adjustments during a cycle. I lean on the people in this forum to point out areas that I may have overlooked and to provide possible options that I didn't think of. I appreciate the info.

I have used dermacrine many times in the past and I am leaning towards that again should I decide to run the epistane. I was just hoping to add more power into the cycle so that I feel like He-Man for a few weeks. lol

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My upcoming summer stack: Epistane, 4 andro (test base), and Tren. First time running the stack personally but others have had great success.

mrgoomba

Awards
My upcoming summer stack: Epistane, 4 andro (test base), and Tren. First time running the stack personally but others have had great success.
id like to see a log of this. I considered it for my 2nd cylce but opted out. What are you taking during the cycle to combat prolactin with the tren?

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
How would Dermacrine and 4 andro together work along side Epi?

I have heard of guys using 4-andro and epi-andro together as a test base for certain PH but with Epistane, that might be too dry.

mrgoomba

Awards
How would Dermacrine and 4 andro together work along side Epi?

I have heard of guys using 4-andro and epi-andro together as a test base for certain PH but with Epistane, that might be too dry.
im not sure you would really see any added benefit than doing Dermacrine by itself. Plenty of others who can chime in and offer better feedback on this than I can.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
im not sure you would really see any added benefit than doing Dermacrine by itself. Plenty of others who can chime in and offer better feedback on this than I can.
Appreciate it MrG- the extra chiming in is exactly what I am hoping for.... I don't want to add just to add and Epistane would be the strongest component and if it's strength will hide benefits from other additions, then I will stick to derm or 4-andro alone.

Possible combos to consider-

Dremacrine and 4-andro

4-andro and Epi-andro

Dermacrine and Epi-andro

or Just Dermacrine alone

Whorecules

Awards
Man I wish you could still find trenavar... That was the sh*t to stack with epi. I haven't tried the andros, but from what I read, 4-andro would probably make an okay test base for the epi.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id like to see a log of this. I considered it for my 2nd cylce but opted out. What are you taking during the cycle to combat prolactin with the tren?
I am using prami. Hear it also boosts GH as well as battle prolactin sides of Tren. Hopefully my body tolerates it well; planning on tapering up dosage to mitigate some sides.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
I am using prami. Hear it also boosts GH as well as battle prolactin sides of Tren. Hopefully my body tolerates it well; planning on tapering up dosage to mitigate some sides.
Interested to hear how this goes...

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
How does this stack look

11-kt- 8 weeks
Epistane- 6 weeks
Dermacrine-6weeks

It seems like they would marry well together. It will be dry but fish oil and strong joint support along with the Dermacrine should help. Should be a great cutting stack.