First cycle sides?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I've been told to not run super dmz 2 or msten for my first cycle .is it because I wouldn't be able to handle the sides? Are the sides that strong? I'm running 4 now by itself..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sides can be very harsh. I always recommend starting with weaker compounds like the andros. This is exactly what I've done with great success. Methyls take quite a toll on our bodies. The key to longevity and successful cycling isn't to take the strongest possible stack you can. This may lead to big fast gains but they aren't maintainable. The real key is to use the safest and smallest amount of compounds possible to achieve your desired results. Building one's physique is a marathon race rather than a sprint to the finish line. Just my .02;).

mrgoomba

Awards
I've been told to not run super dmz 2 or msten for my first cycle .is it because I wouldn't be able to handle the sides? Are the sides that strong? I'm running 4 now by itself..
what do you mean by you are running 4 now?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Sides can be very harsh. I always recommend starting with weaker compounds like the andros. This is exactly what I've done with great success. Methyls take quite a toll on our bodies. The key to longevity and successful cycling isn't to take the strongest possible stack you can. This may lead to big fast gains but they aren't maintainable. The real key is to use the safest and smallest amount of compounds possible to achieve your desired results. Building one's physique is a marathon race rather than a sprint to the finish line. Just my .02;).
Always putting out solid advice follow his words.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
In regards to your other thread in which you said you're coming off an opiate addiction.

Why are you deciding to cycle if you haven't given yourself proper time to get reacquainted with working out? If you start prohormones right after an opiate addiction you could very easily become addicted to steroids/PH's just because its not talked about doesn't mean its not a possibility or common.. Don't do it man you don't want to possible feed into another addiction! If working out is your saving grace in withdrawals then just stick with it. Please let this sink in ive had family members relapse and just start a new drug, steroids and ph's are just that.. a drug, and very powerful. Just taking the time to try confince you otherwise as it hits home for me.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
If I wasn't already in that mind frame, you would have convinced me stay with mild stuff.

Oh, and I see that you're an OL rep. Now that Nutrition Distribution LLC's suit against IML was dismissed (and soon likely so will their suit against Revolt Pharma) is OL bringing back their SARMs line? Please say yes!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I wasn't already in that mind frame, you would have convinced me stay with mild stuff.

Oh, and I see that you're an OL rep. Now that Nutrition Distribution LLC's suit against IML was dismissed (and soon likely so will their suit against Revolt Pharma) is OL bringing back their SARMs line? Please say yes!
I hadn't been following the lawsuits honestly. I'll check, but I have a feeling that the SARMs legality question for sale as health supplements is still gonna be controversial.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I hadn't been following the lawsuits honestly. I'll check, but I have a feeling that the SARMs legality question for sale as health supplements is still gonna be controversial.
I just cross posted this same question to the OL forum. Sorry for the cross post.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established

it wasn't dismissed because of the legality of the actual substance. anyone with half a brain knows you can't sell experimental drugs <by their own definition> as supplements. its a matter of time before the fda and doj show up at their doorstep if they continue.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just cross posted this same question to the OL forum. Sorry for the cross post.
No worries bro. Some of my demi-bros may have more insight or info. I have heard no talk of this as of yet.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
it wasn't dismissed because of the legality of the actual substance. anyone with half a brain knows you can't sell experimental drugs <by their own definition> as supplements. its a matter of time before the fda and doj show up at their doorstep if they continue.
I am aware of that, however unless someone overdoses on Osta, it's not likely to happen. How long was ephedrine on the market before they yanked it? Not until someone had a heart attack.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
I am aware of that, however unless someone overdoses on Osta, it's not likely to happen. How long was ephedrine on the market before they yanked it? Not until someone had a heart attack.
ephedrine wasn't an experimental drug. it was legal before action was taken. these by their definition were never legal. by selling experimental drugs as supplements across state lines, collecting money, etc, you are basically setting yourself up for federal charges that will **** you for the rest of your life. and it takes time to build that case, which they are doing.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
ephedrine wasn't an experimental drug. it was legal before action was taken. these by their definition were never legal. by selling experimental drugs as supplements across state lines, collecting money, etc, you are basically setting yourself up for federal charges that will **** you for the rest of your life. and it takes time to build that case, which they are doing.
Olympus Labs UK is out of the reach of Johnny Law, as far as the feds are concerned. And afaik steroid possession for personal use in UK is legal. So wondering what the status of SARMs is in UK.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs UK is out of the reach of Johnny Law, as far as the feds are concerned. And afaik steroid possession for personal use in UK is legal. So wondering what the status of SARMs is in UK.
wrong. importing experimental drugs into the US actually is more of a crime. i suggest you brush up on the legal aspect of an american company doing business overseas selling illegal drugs back into the us as supplements.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
not to mention you can't get a credit card processor in the us to process your money because of the liability they have. and how did they know that? because the fda and doj has already contacted them about it.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
not to mention you can't get a credit card processor in the us to process your money because of the liability they have. and how did they know that? because the fda and doj has already contacted them about it.
Thank you for crushing my dreams while also teaching me something new. Repped!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can run them first cycle.. Imo it's better to start with something that doesn't cause as drastic of a change first. My preference would be to get a solid 1-andro cycle under your belt first.