Getting Banned on AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
plenty of reputable companies here and it wont leave you with the feeling of , i just got screwed

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most likely bunk, despite all the positive reviews they probably have

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've had no issues with him. All the product I've got is legit (halo, dmz, alpha 1-t) lot numbers and expiration dates on bottles
Have you ran any of them?

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody had any experience with buying ph from ebay? Sounds sketchy but some of the sellers have good ratings I don't deal with ebay at all really but came across some banned ph on there and wondered about the chances of actually getting them
.I'm just asking for it aren't I
Yup. Plenty of times. Williamcnewjersey is awesome. Ships and delivers within 2/3 days, no issues
So which one of you is williamcnewjersey?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Should I go with super dmz 2.0 or super trenobol..
Now it's my first ph but I am now taking 4 andro ...6'2 280 , been lifting for 15 years..I am 30.. I am used to weird effects that drugs can have you since I have been addicted to opiates for 11 years and now taking medication to battle withdrawals..I am experienced drug user...I want to try a hardcore ph

Cwayne

Cwayne

Awards
Should I go with super dmz 2.0 or super trenobol..
Now it's my first ph but I am now taking 4 andro ...6'2 280 , been lifting for 15 years..I am 30.. I am used to weird effects that drugs can have you since I have been addicted to opiates for 11 years and now taking medication to battle withdrawals..I am experienced drug user...I want to try a hardcore ph
if your looking into dmz you got your pct all set up?

bigty30

Awards
if your looking into dmz you got your pct all set up?
^^ this. I actually decided to run dmz as my first run, it was strong but just make sure you have a proper pct. no proper pct no cycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.