are andros really worth?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Depends. But andros will bump scale weight up ten lbs and cause increases in measurements of that's what you are after.

mrgoomba

Awards
or is it just whats aval.
Check out some logs, seems people are making good gains on them. Note: While these are legal, still take them serious with the proper PCT and support.

"Worth it" is also unique to you. What are you goals? Stepping on stage someday? Just trying to fill out your shirt? Age? Things like this might play a role in your decision, or guide you towards other supps.

lilbigman7

Awards
Check out some logs, seems people are making good gains on them. Note: While these are legal, still take them serious with the proper PCT and support.

"Worth it" is also unique to you. What are you goals? Stepping on stage someday? Just trying to fill out your shirt? Age? Things like this might play a role in your decision, or guide you towards other supps.
just filling out man, im on a journey to be big but never looking to compete =P

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
andros are very underrated... whether youre cutting or bulking they are wonderful

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
andros are very underrated... whether youre cutting or bulking they are wonderful
Amen, i don't know how many people need to finish their logs 9+ lbs for people to notice that they are seeing gains on par or exceeding previously mild methyls.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This.. our 1-AD logs proved awesome results. Really interested to see what 1-Testosterone brings to the table and the new Superdrol.

Def agree.. andros highly underrated.

Whorecules

Awards
IMO andros can't really hold up to the standards set by the now banned ph's from 2014 and prior in terms of efficacy, but they're as close as you will ever possibly get to doing AAS legally without trt now. I've seen people with great results, and it seems to be pretty consistent. Worth it if you're not willing to make the jump imo. Some may argue that because they're test based, that they may even be better than taking an old school PH bc those weren't test based. They're not expensive, just try it out. Be gentle and don't underestimate the power of PCT.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I'll just give my experience. I took hdrol years ago and the atrophy and the back pumps were hard to deal with as a first timer but the gains were solid. I am on my second week into a mild andro cycle and maybe it's my age and my natural levels were starting to drop off but I have energy in the gym now that I haven't in a long time and I am dropping weight and increasing weight lifted easier. Results are independent and diet/training specific but I so far am a believer in the Andro's. Now if you are already lean and ripped you might not be as impressed as I am. Supposedly I am a week out from it even really kicking in from what I have read. Going a full 8 weeks and a SERM PCT...just in case.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
IMO andros can't really hold up to the standards set by the now banned ph's from 2014 and prior in terms of efficacy, but they're as close as you will ever possibly get to doing AAS legally without trt now. I've seen people with great results, and it seems to be pretty consistent. Worth it if you're not willing to make the jump imo. Some may argue that because they're test based, that they may even be better than taking an old school PH bc those weren't test based. They're not expensive, just try it out. Be gentle and don't underestimate the power of PCT.
The banned stuff was so much cheaper...I miss the prices more than anything.

Whorecules

Awards
I remember when a bottle of epistane was $25 and the most expensive stuff was still relatively cheap.... Damn US government.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your going to spend around 150-200 on a well planned/dosed injectable cycle.

"but brofessorx, I can run 500mg/week of test e for 12 weeks for only around 125 bones"

Yea, but who just runs test e only?

Your still really only on for like 8 weeks.

Start adding in compounds like 1-test cyp an your cost is going to go up significantly

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
This.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when a bottle of epistane was $25 and the most expensive stuff was still relatively cheap.... Damn US government.
Lol I remember in 2004 when bottles of M1T were $4.99 on clearance on bodybuilding.com and me and my friends at 16 were to much of a ***** to stock up on lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your going to spend around 150-200 on a well planned/dosed injectable cycle.

"but brofessorx, I can run 500mg/week of test e for 12 weeks for only around 125 bones"

Yea, but who just runs test e only?

Your still really only on for like 8 weeks.

Start adding in compounds like 1-test cyp an your cost is going to go up significantly
Well all said an done.. It is far more. Sure the test totals $120 if you pay standard prices, but tack on shipping prices, WU fees, pins and needles, ancillaries, etc and it will be more.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From recent feedback on the new hormones, they will not equal some of the old school stuff but they are far better than the natty stuff and don't have the same legal ramifications of injectables. A midway point we must settle. Can't have it all anymore